Softcups

Thanks!!! I had bloodwork done a little while ago, I won't get the results back until tonight or tomorrow morning! I have 8 tests lined upon my bathroom counter!! Hehe!

Since I don't know how to update my own threads, I just add new tests throughout the thread. This mornings FRER and last nights look the same in color,so I amhoping the lines get darker in a day or two!

I think the cheapies are on page 1 and the FRER on page 2.

Thanks!

Julia, I posted a message for you on your pics thread in the gallery.

I am so very happy for you! Congratulations!

And honey, your EDD is my birthday!!! How wonderful! I will gladly share it with your new baby!

Your bfp was at 10dpo same as mine yay! 10 is a good number julia ;)

So happy for you - sure those lines will get nice and strong just be sure to test with fmu each day that's what I did x

Girls my levels were 27, so thats positive.I am expecting to test alot between now and my 8 week midwife appt June 10th. Thanks Girls for the support.
:hugs:
I hope you all can come with me very very soon!

Hey everyone, hi allie im ok thankyou for asking :hugs:

congrats T4B2 :flower:

hope everyone is ok :kiss:

Hey all how are we doing today?? Really quiet on here again the last few days xx

Hey ladies, I have sorta weird question. We DTD in the afternoon today and I popped in the softcup, lay around for a while. Anyway, after an hour or so, I wanted to play tennis, and the idea of the softcups inside didn't please. So I popped it out.
Now I am all worried that I may have taken it out too soon. And I think I may be Oving today (feel some ov pains on the side). Pleeeasse tell me some of the soldiers may have made it? i don't think we will be dtd anymore, so I need those guys to get up there!
Sighh, i guess I am just looking for some reassurance...

Hi keya

most of the sperm are pulled in through your cervix when you orgasm, the idea of the softcup is that you keep any extra spermies close to your cervix to increase your chances so try not to worry - chances are most of them got in :flower:

I would like to announce a very nervous and very early BFP here! Another Softcup, Preseed and Clomid success!! (after nearly 6 years of TTC)

I can't remember if this is our second or thrid month using softcups and concieve plus but after 16 cycles we got our :bfp: !

maaybe and lou lou!!!! Yay! :happydance: Congrats girls and see you in january jelly beans!!!

Wow congratulations to everyone on their BFPs!!! How wonderful and exciting for you all!! Wishing you all a happy and healthy nine months!

Love and :dust: to all!

Congrats girls! You are great ads for softcups which I think I'll have to order tonight!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->