Softcups

Thanks very much girls xxx

Where are the Jan Jellybeans tryforbaby2?? x

Hi girls, not been on for a few days am so busy at the mo. Just dropping in to say hello. Congrats to all the girls that have got their BFPs - especially Maabye2010 as one of your posts was one of the first I read when coming on here and I have been peeking for your updates ever since! :hugs: and :kiss: to all!

Wow congrats to all the ladies on the :bfp::bfp: thats super exciting!!!

I too use softcups. My best friend got preg first time using them!!!

Hopefully I can join this group to see all your ladies progress and hopefully, soon, get my own BFP!!!!

Congrats again ladies!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

OMG LOUUUUUUUUU have you got your BFP?????

HUGE congratulations chick. really mae up for you :happydance: :happydance: :hayydance:

Ha ha!! Yes Laura I got it on Sunday!! Then got a digi yesterday! Finally after nearly 6 years!! Yay!! Just waiting for FS to call to book a blood test now!!

im so made up for you hun, i could cry. did you use the magic OPK? :haha:
was this your first cycle using softcups? I really am made up for you. you know the month i got my BFP i never got a positive OPK. xxxx

was this your first cycle using softcups? I really am made up for you. you know the month i got my BFP i never got a positive OPK. xxxx

Yes i used my very last magic opk!! The last one in the envelope! (so i have you and Megs to thank for this really!) - I never got a positive opk though- first month I haven't had one!

It was my 4th month using Softcups. It was the first month I had used loads of preseed though. I had been using a bit for the last year or so- but this cycle I tried using a full syringe each time we BD!

I have my blood test tonight- then another Friday- then I have to wait til Tuesday for the results!!! :-( AHHHH!!! Been a bit worried today because I have lower left hand side pain- so worried it will be eptopic!

xxx

oh Lou hun i had that too. So much that the doctor order and early scan at the EPU to rule out ectopic and all was fine. I have cramped the whole way through this pregnancy and have been told its normal and round ligament pain so try not to worry too much hun and enjoy :thumbup: Are they doing BETA bloods as they can tell from that if its ectopic to as the numbers dont rise as quickly.

xxx

Yes- I'm on my way for the first blood test now- then got another on Friday. Got to wait until tuesday for the results though!!!!

So how's your pregnancy going? Have you got a big bump yet? Where do you mainly hang around on here now? Xxx

It's a thread in first tri! The first tri threads don't seem as welcoming as the ttc threads though. I wish all my ttc girls can come with me. I pray you girls get your bfps very very quickly!!!! :hugs:

Hi Ladies - Can i join...I have just ordered my softcups and would love to hear about everyones BFP's...while I am waiting.

A little about me....ttc for 12 months now....on my 3rd cycle of clomid...I was told to try the softcups and maybe put a bit of preseed in them before insertion to help b/c I have NO cm.

one question ladies, do you know if i have to insert the soft cup in a different way becaues I have a tilted uterus?

Can I ask what a "magic opk" is? Just wondering. I use the strips and sometimes there a pain. LOL

Ttcbaby- I have a tilted uterus and I used them as normal- they just gave me slight cramping sometimes xxx

tntars06- the magic opks were the opks laura used when she got her bfp- she sent her leftover to megs who then got her bfp first time using them. Megs sent them to me and rudeollie- she got her bfp first cycle using them and I got my bfp second cycle using them after using the very last one!!! Magic!!!

It's a thread in first tri! The first tri threads don't seem as welcoming as the ttc threads though. I wish all my ttc girls can come with me. I pray you girls get your bfps very very quickly!!!! :hugs:

aww don't you think so? Once you make more friends in there it will seem more friendly :flower:

thanks loulou...wow those do sound like magic....LOL I need some of those!!! How you feeling....any symptoms yet?

btw, loulou - did all of those women get their bfp from the softcups also?

No- I think it was just me and Laura that used them- I am pretty sure Rudeollie and Megs didn't! I would definitely recommend using a LOT of preseed (until you're swimming in the stuff!) then inserting a Softcup! xxx

Oh my word, rushed off my feet in work again, just popped on and its a BFP party!!!!

Huge huge congrats, chuffed for you all! xxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"