Softcups

loulou - ok sbb told me to put the preseed inside the cup before inserting it. DH hates the preseed. What do you think about doing it that way?

Hi Helly - how long have you been using softcups?

I got my bfp using softcups too!

dont forget to add your testing date to the softcups official testing thread please new ladies! :flower:

aww that is so wonderful to hear ness.....I am trying my hardest not to get to excited and put to much into using the softcups, just in case it doesnt work for me....but those types of posts are very inspirational! I am not sure when I will be testing as I have not Oved yet, but I will make sure to post it as soon as I can.

It's good to be positive! It took me three cycles with softcups but I got there :thumbup: they defo helped!

I would also recommended manually orgasming once your cup is in to suck up any excess spermy too :winkwink: that and laying with my legs elevated for 20 mins after :sex: was the only thing I did differently the cycle I got my bfp!

Good luck and lots of :dust:

thanks I will try all of those things for sure!!!! I really want this to work, 12 months of ttc is driving me nuts!

Ive been using the softcups 6 months now, sorry, not the most inspiratonal story. But you never know maybe this is my month!

Ttcbaby- I have a tilted uterus and I used them as normal- they just gave me slight cramping sometimes xxx

tntars06- the magic opks were the opks laura used when she got her bfp- she sent her leftover to megs who then got her bfp first time using them. Megs sent them to me and rudeollie- she got her bfp first cycle using them and I got my bfp second cycle using them after using the very last one!!! Magic!!!

WOW that is amazing!! Where can I get these magic OPKs? LOL Sounds like you guys put the special dust on them and POW all kinds of BFPs!!! Congrats as well!

Ttcbaby- I put preseed in them for the first few cycles as well as in me- but stopped this last cycle incase it was hindering things! X

next cycle will be my first cycle using softcups. also my first time to see dh since february. it's our only shot until sept/oct possibly because we are both military. just wanted some suggestions on what you think works the best. i have soft cups and preseed. is there anything you ladies with a :bfp: suggest that i do or don't do? i know everyone is different, but just want to know what you think helped. i want to make sure i do my best at everything since it's possibly our only shot this year that we know of. thanks ladies!

hey girls, just wanted to add my (what i think) inspirational story for ttcbaby117:

I was TTC for 2 1/2 nearly 3 years. I have PCO although i did ovulate on my own. I tried clomid for a month which didnt work for me and then went on a break. The first month of using softcups i got my BFP and that month we werent even really TTC as the other half was away and only back the weekend i was ovulating and i didnt even know i was ovulating untill my temps told me otherwise. we were only using softcups for practice for the up and coming months and lone behold, :bfp:

Hi nevertogether- I inserted preseed about 10 mins before each BD- until this month I had only used a bit each cycle. This cycle I went for it and used a whole syringe each time!!!!! We had sex then I put a pillow straight under my hips- stayed like that for 5 minutes to give the sperm chance by themselves- then without moving I inserted a softcup (I kept them at the side of the bed) then I stayed there for about another 10 minutes or so. I also took robuttisin cough medicine (supposed to improve internal mucus) and fresh royal jelly xxxx

so, would you say you have to orgasm to be in woth a higher chance to get pregnant??

hi all , iused softcups twicenow and will tonight but am i doing it wrong , as soon as we finish sex i put the cup in straight away i dont lay there for 5 mins then do it i just put it in straight after he pulls out

I never have during baby-making sex- it's all too awkward for that!! (ghats what happens after nearly 6 years of TTC- only enjoy sex at non-fertile times!) so ibwould definitely say no- I have pcos, OH has low motility and morphology and we managed it without me orgasming xxxx

hi all , iused softcups twicenow and will tonight but am i doing it wrong , as soon as we finish sex i put the cup in straight away i dont lay there for 5 mins then do it i just put it in straight after he pulls out

I think most people do! I was just saying I liked to lie there first to give the sperm a chance xxx

thank u hun i might try tht tonight lol.. im trying pre seed tonight butt not sure wat to do lol

loulou - thank you so much for those tips. i take royal jelly / bee pollen mixture fresh as well. it's definitely a taste to get used to, haha. i'm not doing robittusin, but i am taking EPO CD1-O. so there is no such thing as TOO MUCH? dh is up for anything, he knows this is one of only shots, so he said baby you buy it, i will take it, we need to do it, we will do it. he said even if he has to stand on his head for an hour because i said so, lol! do you insert it while you are laying down and wait ten minutes and then :sex: or are you able to walk around and stuff. i've always wondered that! congrats on your :bfp: by the way!

Mandy- Put it in the syringe (unless you have the one in the individual packets), squirt it up onto your cervix about 10-15 mins before BD. Have sex, lift hips, insert Softcup! Good luck xxx

Nevertogether- well I thought there was "too much" when it came to it- I only used to fill the syringe to the .1 level as I was so scared of 'drowning' the sperm!!! But then another girl on here who got her bfp (and who's OH had low motility the same as mine) said she had used a FULL syringe each BD session! So I bought 3 tubes and went for it thiscycle!!! It killed sensation for both of us a little bit- but it bloody worked!!! :)

hmm, if my husband doesn't have low motility do you think it will pose a problem? or it wouldn't really matter. :shrug: everyone always says to wait a day and let the sperm build up, but DH and i never see each other or :sex: so that's highly unlikely to happen. i will probably have to pry him off of me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->