Softcups

From what I recall mines is just normal small clots mixed in with mucus but last month was a horrendous AF for me I got either evaps or 3 bfps on 3 diferent tests and my AF was extra heavy with bigger clots and some seem to think I had a chemical but I dont know and I did OV day 14 this month rather than day 18 last month so really dont know.

I havent had anything like that, with my first no implantation bleed at all that I can see but I remember my sis saying that she was already 8 weeks when she found out last time as had really short period the month before and just thought it was a period, something to think about

Well that's something to think about, I shall test when I get home just to make sure lol. My period was really really light and what did cone out other than that clear clot where normal clots??? Sorry tmi lol.

Thanks for the reply, I hope you are well and that this month is your month xxx

Well that's something to think about, I shall test when I get home just to make sure lol. My period was really really light and what did cone out other than that clear clot where normal clots??? Sorry tmi lol.

Thanks for the reply, I hope you are well and that this month is your month xxx[/QUOTE]

hun Im really keeping my fingers firmly crossed for you..... you have been waiting such a long time for this and really hope this is it for us and of course everyone else. Let me know what the result is.

haha..... no tmi here love this is any and every conversation :haha: some of the things I have spoken about :blush:

Im having cramping on and off but was saying to honeybee I always get this a week before AF it sucks as I can never tell

missy - sounds like you are oving.

wanting - yeah you mustve had a chemical b/c i dont think you can have 3 evap lines on 3 different brands....

my period was much lighter last month but I figured it was from the clomid.

Ah I thought that hun, Nessicle said that to me aswell and didnt really think it was that until she mentioned it never really crossed my mind. AF was so sore and heavy it must have been. Ah well at least I got pregnant if anything. Are you on clomid this month too?

yep this is my last month (3rd) on clomid then I will be having a lap done to look for endo and a possible fibroid removal...

yep this is my last month (3rd) on clomid then I will be having a lap done to look for endo and a possible fibroid removal...

I hope things work out for you. I have an appt scheduled with my ob on the 16th and if im not preg then I will have a lap to remove adhesions and scar tissue. Best of luck...i know how hard it can be.

tnt you have done the lap before right? Was it a big deal?

I had the lap and dye done. I will be honest it is fine but due to the carbon dioxide that they put in you to move everything away to see your tubes and uterus when it comes out your system that is pretty sore but the small stitch at your belly is not. It hurts mostly at your chest and arms and I had to lay down the whole night and then the next day it eased off a bit.

It sounds a lot worse than what it is I just wanted to be honest rather than say its great

wanting - thanks for telling me about it. how long ago did you have it done? Did they find anything?

I had it done in April 08 started trying in Dec 07 and conceived Nov 08 so took just under a year to conceive. They didnt find anything except for scarring but was on the outside of my tubes due to appendicitus when I was youger and made them in a squiggly shape rather than straight but due to being on the outside it wasnt an issue as dye went through them no problem.
When are you scheduled to have a lap? Some people say when you get this done it sometimes help to kind of flush out your system even if no blockages

well I had a hsg which I think is the dye test about 5 months ago and nothing...The dye went straight through with no problem. The dr said well at least you dont have endo..but then I spoke to another dr and he said there is no way to tell if you have endo from a hsg..so who knows. I am meeting with my dr on June 21st and see what she says...this is a new dr...not the other rubbbish ones I have been going to.

well I had a hsg which I think is the dye test about 5 months ago and nothing...The dye went straight through with no problem. The dr said well at least you dont have endo..but then I spoke to another dr and he said there is no way to tell if you have endo from a hsg..so who knows. I am meeting with my dr on June 21st and see what she says...this is a new dr...not the other rubbbish ones I have been going to.

Ah I see, cool at least some progress is happening now. Is the hsg with the catheter? I had a lap and dye where they did the dye test plus checked for scarring on all the vital places with the tube going through belly button and small incision under bellybutton for another tube to go through

well the hsg is when they shot dye through the cervix and take xrays of the uterus and tubes to make sure they are clear. You dont need a catheter and it is done rather quickly.....

Hi TTC--> I had my lap done last year around this month. They looked inside me and found soo much scar tissue and adhesions that they didn't do anything bout it. I made the mistake of taking lupron injections to "help" get rid of everything and that didn't really work. I just didn't have an AF for 9 months so the Endo couldn't grow. Learned later that the injections made me gain weight and can cause fertility issues later in life...so my advice DONT get the shot. The surgery wasn't too bad but they just moved stuff around and did a biopsy. I was in ALOT of pain (but im a woose) LOL took me about a week to fully move around and i was able to work out fully in about a month. But im not a fan of pain (endo is constant pain for me). On the other hand, I have heard that once you get a lap and they "clean" you out you can get BFP in at least two cycles...sooo maybe it will all work out....

thanks TNT, I hope so....thanks for the tip on the lupron...i will make sure to say NO if they offer it to me. I have never really had pain before but since I have been on clomid I have had pain...esp during af and during bowel movements...it is horrible. Other than that no pain. Just the normal clomid cramping here and there. I had a hysterscopy done a couple of years ago...for a fibroid which has since grown back....and I was a baby about it...hahaha...i didnt recover from the anesthesia for about a week...I just felt so out of it.

thanks TNT, I hope so....thanks for the tip on the lupron...i will make sure to say NO if they offer it to me. I have never really had pain before but since I have been on clomid I have had pain...esp during af and during bowel movements...it is horrible. Other than that no pain. Just the normal clomid cramping here and there. I had a hysterscopy done a couple of years ago...for a fibroid which has since grown back....and I was a baby about it...hahaha...i didnt recover from the anesthesia for about a week...I just felt so out of it.

We are sooo the same on recovering. LOL I noticed with the clomid I have had waaay more pain as well. I wonder why? The pain during AF and BMs is normal...but it doesn't help the situation I guess. I went to this herb place in my town and they had these drops that get rid of fibroids and scar tissue and adhesions. She said that the drs wanted to do a hysterecomy and she didn't because these drops worked. It was an all natural type place. Im thinking if i have my surgery again this month I will use those drops after wards....willing to try anything ya know....best of luck hun! :hugs::hugs:

yeah defo...if I need to do my surgery I might have you send me some of those drops...hahahaha......so having pain during a bm during af is normal and not endo????

yeah defo...if I need to do my surgery I might have you send me some of those drops...hahahaha......so having pain during a bm during af is normal and not endo????

Thats normal for endo... most "normal" bms shouldn't be painful but with endo it is painful...i come to realize. Not to mention that the pain during AF is super bad....Mine has gotten to the point where im always in pain. I ended up geting attached to my pain pills (codene) so i stopped taking all of them and it seems worse...but i didn't want to get addicted ya know. I really hope for the best for you....I know how endo is and it almost runs my life. Do you have pain during BDing? For me, its extremely painful....thats another sign too

no pain during bding...but my painful bowel movement have only been since I started on clomid and it only happens during af....otherwise my bms are fine. Af is defo worse cramping though on clomid also. I dont even know if I have endo but I really would like to find out and get it taken care of.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->