Softcups

no pain during bding...but my painful bowel movement have only been since I started on clomid and it only happens during af....otherwise my bms are fine. Af is defo worse cramping though on clomid also. I dont even know if I have endo but I really would like to find out and get it taken care of.

Ya a lap is the ONLY way to know if you have endo or not. I would want to know to for sure... I was told all kinds of things before i got diagnosed and not knowing is the worst feeling. I hope you dont have it but answers sure would help.

oh yes they would...hopefully if it is endo they can get it out and I will get that damn elusive BFP.

Ya my thoughts exactly! When do you go again to see them about it?

june 21st....and this is just to schedule the lap but because I have to travel to see the dr she said if she thinks the lap is necessary she will do it on June 22nd...though she has already told me she thinks it is necessary.

thats really good! So you have a few weeks to go. So glad you will get some answers and then start your recovery right away. Your in my thoughts hun

thanks tnt...have you gotten anything back from cheri yet...I havent...but vick got a you need to pay email...hahahahaha

thanks tnt...have you gotten anything back from cheri yet...I havent...but vick got a you need to pay email...hahahahaha

No I haven't gotten anything back yet. Maybe thats a good thing. All i said was like two sentences. =)

yeah me too....oh well I have heard it can take up to a week to get a response...geez I will be due to test by then...hahahaha

Really? Dang I guess i am in the same boat as you! Well now I can just stop expecting it now... LOL

Ah Nevertogether Im really sorry hun, will it calm down after April then? Will you be OV within the time hes home?
Do you have alot of friends in Germany?

Ah I had my lap and dye done at the same time and they put me to sleep.
I also got a jenny renner reading done as per my sig and she took 2 days to reply.

Ah Nevertogether Im really sorry hun, will it calm down after April then? Will you be OV within the time hes home?
Do you have alot of friends in Germany?

Ah I had my lap and dye done at the same time and they put me to sleep.
I also got a jenny renner reading done as per my sig and she took 2 days to reply.

hey hun! i hope so! the army is so unpredictable that all we can do is hope :) yes, the time i see him this month is my fertile window :) i have my unit here, but other than that no. i miss home like crazy!

Never - All your pics are so good. Who is the photographer? lol

LOL missy, thank you!! they all have different photographers actually. MOST of them are drunk people surprisingly. the one that i have up now is from a christmas party thrown at a bar that had open bar. if that tells you anything.. :blush:

Never - Ah crap hun, so sorry its like that. I remember moving around constantly as my dad was in the army when I was little it was good to start with but sucked changing schools all the time but guess its worth it for what you are doing. How long have you been in the army for? I wanted to do that and be a physical training instructor and my mum nearly had a fit so that was the end of that and now work in a boring call centre. Im too old now to start that kind of wished in a way I didnt listen to my mum but guess she was just worried but we are not that close so I could have done it anyway lol....

I dont really get to go out and meet people here as place is so small and all my friends move away and all the people I work with are like teenagers lol..... where are you from? FX for your BFP when hubby comes home hun!
Do you mind me asking your real name? I dont mind if you dont want to tho :)
I love your hubbys tatoos, I have an obsession with them now since I got my first one last year

woohoo open bar! the best kind hehe...

Hi there ladies!

As I've reached 12 weeks it's time for someone else to take over the Official Softcups Testing Thread.

Would anyone like the task?

Ness x

Hi after ttc for about a year, I've been lurking and reading many posts in this thread I bought softcups last month and used them during fertile time, made sure I o'd and raised hips after. I'm now on 5/6 DPO and OCD symptom spotting.

Hi ladies, I see a ton of new names on this thread! That's great :) I haven't been on in ages, just wanted to see how everyone is doing. Hope all is well and wishing all of you ladies success. :hugs:

Hi ladies, I see a ton of new names on this thread! That's great :) I haven't been on in ages, just wanted to see how everyone is doing. Hope all is well and wishing all of you ladies success. :hugs:

Hello you!

I am still here lol

I hope you are ok and enjoyed your time with your family!

xx

Hi Bella and Yomo! Hope you girls are doing well xx

Any takers on the testing thread yet? x

Never - Ah crap hun, so sorry its like that. I remember moving around constantly as my dad was in the army when I was little it was good to start with but sucked changing schools all the time but guess its worth it for what you are doing. How long have you been in the army for? I wanted to do that and be a physical training instructor and my mum nearly had a fit so that was the end of that and now work in a boring call centre. Im too old now to start that kind of wished in a way I didnt listen to my mum but guess she was just worried but we are not that close so I could have done it anyway lol....

I dont really get to go out and meet people here as place is so small and all my friends move away and all the people I work with are like teenagers lol..... where are you from? FX for your BFP when hubby comes home hun!
Do you mind me asking your real name? I dont mind if you dont want to tho :)
I love your hubbys tatoos, I have an obsession with them now since I got my first one last year

woohoo open bar! the best kind hehe...

hey hun!

it's okay. i mean, we both joined the army so we can't really complain. i didn't tell DH until after i joined though and he wasn't too happy. haha. for me, i wasn't satisfied with what i had, so i joined, and now i would totally take what i had again. that's just me though! i have been in for almost 2 years now, 4 more years left on my contract to fulfill. :sigh: my name is liana and i'm originally from little rock, arkansas. miss my home state like crazy! i love DHs tattoos too... :blush: he has about 13 or 14 and i have 10. you are so true that it's an addiction! i'm waiting to get my good ones done when i go back to the states..they are so expensive over here! thank you for your well wishes babe, i'm crossing my fingers and toes! :hugs: lots of :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->