Softcups

Hi girls!!:flower:

Bella--good to see you hon! I am still here NTNP. Think I will probably always be here NTNP:wacko: When are you going back to TTC? Most everyone else in our little group has moved on with BFPs :happydance: Yomo, Titi, and Helly are still here, but most everyone else is gone. So glad to see you again!

Ness--:happydance: for 12 weeks!! Loving the new scan pic--the little one is already beautiful! Keep us posted on that little bubz!

Yomo--good to see you! How's it been going for you? So sorry to see that damn "cycle 49" .......

Good luck to all of the new softcups ladies! May you all have the wonderful success that so many softcups ladies have already had!!

Love and :dust: to all!

Allie, :) Awe honey. NTNP is so much more relaxing huh? :) I'm not sure when I'm going to be back to TTC, I forgot how much I enjoyed not having to worry about all of it. =] The way I look at it is, it's going to happen either way eventually, no use in stressing myself out over it. :hugs: It will happen soon sweet girl, I'm sure of it!

Lindsay- I did have a great time seeing my family. I hate those overseas flights but I survived :) How is everything with you?

Ness- I would honey but I'm not on often enough to keep track. How much longer until you find out if you're having a boy or girl? :friends:

Hi Ness-

Seeing as I suspect I will be here FOREVER I will take on the thread. Let me know what/how to do it.

It will give me an excuse to check up more on you ladies as I have been using my softcups religiously but have been spending most my time in LTTTC.

Love and dust to those left here, and Ness hun congratulations on 12 healthy weeks!!!! Time FLIES!

I agree Bella--what will happen will happen whether we stress over it or not.
Good to see you again---don't be a stranger!

Titi--taking on the testing thread seems to be really good luck! :happydance: Hopefully it will help you!

Ness I know you are getting ready to head over to 2nd tri but please keep us posted. I will miss seeing you!

Aww thank you Allie for the lovely comments on bubs and I will defo keep in touch to let you know how I'm getting on and likewise I hope you keep me informed for when that bfp comes too!! Lovely to see you popping by :hugs: xxx

Bella - hi sweetie I have my anomaly scan at 20 weeks in 8 weeks time so not long! At first I thought defo boy but now I think it's a girl - suppose it's one or the other though he he!!

Hope you lovelies are doing well xxxx

hey hun!

it's okay. i mean, we both joined the army so we can't really complain. i didn't tell DH until after i joined though and he wasn't too happy. haha. for me, i wasn't satisfied with what i had, so i joined, and now i would totally take what i had again. that's just me though! i have been in for almost 2 years now, 4 more years left on my contract to fulfill. :sigh: my name is liana and i'm originally from little rock, arkansas. miss my home state like crazy! i love DHs tattoos too... :blush: he has about 13 or 14 and i have 10. you are so true that it's an addiction! i'm waiting to get my good ones done when i go back to the states..they are so expensive over here! thank you for your well wishes babe, i'm crossing my fingers and toes! :hugs: lots of :dust:[/QUOTE]

Cool hun its great to put a face to a name, thats not great about how long you have left, guess its not the same as a normal job that you can leave whenever you want. Is your hubby wanting to stick to it for the long haul? No probs at all hope you get your BFP first shot!!! There will be lots of bedding anyway lol....
Yeah so love tatoos getting one of the kids but I want to wait til I have the one I am trying for now as this will be my last and want them all done together. I have a stepson and one of my own and this will be my last. Well as for me I got my AF! I didnt follow SMEP so am going to go all out this month, CMFM, SOFTCUPS, PRESEED & SMEP hopefully that will work but so used to getting my AF now after 8 cycles xxx

Hi Ness-

Seeing as I suspect I will be here FOREVER I will take on the thread. Let me know what/how to do it.

It will give me an excuse to check up more on you ladies as I have been using my softcups religiously but have been spending most my time in LTTTC.

Love and dust to those left here, and Ness hun congratulations on 12 healthy weeks!!!! Time FLIES!

Sorry if this is a dumb question, but what's LTTTC?

hi girls, i am no longer a softcup virgin haha i started using softcups erly hrs this morning!!!just a little question....i'm not sure when i OV but i have a round about idea and plus ive had 2 past days EWCM so am guessing its happening real soon, do u think its ok that i BD from today (already have) CD13 till CD21 just to be on the safe side???once a day with the softcup??xxxx

hey hun!

it's okay. i mean, we both joined the army so we can't really complain. i didn't tell DH until after i joined though and he wasn't too happy. haha. for me, i wasn't satisfied with what i had, so i joined, and now i would totally take what i had again. that's just me though! i have been in for almost 2 years now, 4 more years left on my contract to fulfill. :sigh: my name is liana and i'm originally from little rock, arkansas. miss my home state like crazy! i love DHs tattoos too... :blush: he has about 13 or 14 and i have 10. you are so true that it's an addiction! i'm waiting to get my good ones done when i go back to the states..they are so expensive over here! thank you for your well wishes babe, i'm crossing my fingers and toes! :hugs: lots of :dust:

Cool hun its great to put a face to a name, thats not great about how long you have left, guess its not the same as a normal job that you can leave whenever you want. Is your hubby wanting to stick to it for the long haul? No probs at all hope you get your BFP first shot!!! There will be lots of bedding anyway lol....
Yeah so love tatoos getting one of the kids but I want to wait til I have the one I am trying for now as this will be my last and want them all done together. I have a stepson and one of my own and this will be my last. Well as for me I got my AF! I didnt follow SMEP so am going to go all out this month, CMFM, SOFTCUPS, PRESEED & SMEP hopefully that will work but so used to getting my AF now after 8 cycles xxx

we are kind of up in there air right now. DH wants to stay in for the long haul, but i think it all just depends on our feelings at the time. we hate being apart so much that i'm really not sure he is going to unless they offer him something really nice. this will be our TTC cycle #3 and i'm hoping so too, because i've prepared a lot for this hehe. regardless, we will have lots of :sex: so if we don't get pregnant, at least we got to :sex: poor man has to go like three months at a time. me too, but it's easier for me not too. i'm sure you know what i mean.

i have a stepson and stepdaughter, this will be our first :) sorry about the :witch: i'm hoping this is your cycle, sounds like you have it all planned out!

Hi girls!!:flower:

Bella--good to see you hon! I am still here NTNP. Think I will probably always be here NTNP:wacko: When are you going back to TTC? Most everyone else in our little group has moved on with BFPs :happydance: Yomo, Titi, and Helly are still here, but most everyone else is gone. So glad to see you again!

Ness--:happydance: for 12 weeks!! Loving the new scan pic--the little one is already beautiful! Keep us posted on that little bubz!

Yomo--good to see you! How's it been going for you? So sorry to see that damn "cycle 49" .......

Good luck to all of the new softcups ladies! May you all have the wonderful success that so many softcups ladies have already had!!

Hi, I am good thanks although yep I am now on cycle 49 and still no bump :shrug: but it's gotta happen at some point! It would be nice on cycle 50 so here's to hoping.

How are you? Are you a little more relaxed NTNP? I hope so, I now it sounds silly but it does get a little easier as the months go on. After 49 cycle I don't expect to see those 2 lines although I still test :haha: I am on my second cycle of Clomid I have 4 more to take then I think I am going to forget about it.

xx

Yomo- It will happen darling, like you said.. :) It has to happen eventually! :thumbup: Cycle 50 sounds like a perfect time to see your pretty fat lines. :bfp:

Especially now that you're on the clomid, just keep your cool =] you're a tough cookie and your time is coming soon.
Relaxed is an understatement, lol. I'm just living my life right now and enjoying the heck out of it. No use in spending my whole time in Europe sulking over trying to have a baby, it will happen. I might as well just enjoy the ride along the way. :cloud9:

Ness- I suppose it probably is one or the other, lol. :lol: I'm excited to see which!

& I see there are some other military affiliated gals in here, good luck ladies ;)

Hi Ness-

Hi sweetheart only just seen this! :dohh:

Fabulous thank you I will PM you the details etc :hugs:

Thank you honey it's dragged for me but it's brilliant and relieving to know all is well.

The testing thread was good luck for me and another lady before me so you never know fx it is good luck for you too xxx

awwww thanks hun-hope it's good luck for me too!!!!!! Will come visit you in second tri.........I can't believe it's already there!!!

I've just ordered some along with pre-seed and wellman conception so fingers x'd

Thank you sweetie :flower:

I know - I feel a bit weird in second tri atm but don't really belong in first tri now as there's so much worrying etc and I've gone past that stage now.

I'm still subscribed on here so always pop in and out to check on you all :winkwink: xx

Im sorry helly :hugs: i got my bfp when we wernt to fussed about trying, i was more relaxed to. hope u and yomo get bfp soon :hugs: :dust:

Dont you worry M2K we shall be right behind you wont we Helly!

Hope you are ok M2K the weeks have flown! Love the scan picture, are you going to find out if it's a boy or a girl? xx

Hey hun :hugs: id like to find out yes so we can decorate the nursery, we are moving to a 3 bed house within a few weeks, and its the first time ill get a chance to decorate a nursery :) my next scan is at 16 weeks (7th july) hopefully they might have a peak for me :hugs: best of luck hunnys xXx

Yomo- It will happen darling, like you said.. :) It has to happen eventually! :thumbup: Cycle 50 sounds like a perfect time to see your pretty fat lines. :bfp:

Especially now that you're on the clomid, just keep your cool =] you're a tough cookie and your time is coming soon.
Relaxed is an understatement, lol. I'm just living my life right now and enjoying the heck out of it. No use in spending my whole time in Europe sulking over trying to have a baby, it will happen. I might as well just enjoy the ride along the way. :cloud9:

Ness- I suppose it probably is one or the other, lol. :lol: I'm excited to see which!

& I see there are some other military affiliated gals in here, good luck ladies ;)

Thanks, I am glad you are living your life take care hunny xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->