Softcups

Im sorry helly :hugs: i got my bfp when we wernt to fussed about trying, i was more relaxed to. hope u and yomo get bfp soon :hugs: :dust:

Dont you worry M2K we shall be right behind you wont we Helly!

Hope you are ok M2K the weeks have flown! Love the scan picture, are you going to find out if it's a boy or a girl? xx

Hey hun :hugs: id like to find out yes so we can decorate the nursery, we are moving to a 3 bed house within a few weeks, and its the first time ill get a chance to decorate a nursery :) my next scan is at 16 weeks (7th july) hopefully they might have a peak for me :hugs: best of luck hunnys xXx

Oh bless it's all happening at your house aint it! At least you shall get out of the lifting the furniture lol. I shall keep an eye out for that scan picture take care xx:hugs:

Hi Everyone,
Here is the link to the new testing thread now that our beloved Ness is busy nurturing her bump!!! :hugs:

Softcups Users: The NEW Official Testing Thread 2010; 33.3% SUCCESS RATE FOR MAY!

Hi Everyone,
Here is the link to the new testing thread now that our beloved Ness is busy nurturing her bump!!! :hugs:

Softcups Users: The NEW Official Testing Thread 2010; 33.3% SUCCESS RATE FOR MAY!

Love you new picture Titi, hope you are ok xx

hi girlies how are we all doing? I have a question. am using softcups and preseed.

we have been bding at night then i have been putting a cushion under my bum, softcup in with legs up then have been making myself o about 20 mins or so after he has erm.... you know!! (dont tell hubby)

i keep the softcup in overnight and when i have been taking it out about 7am ish there has still been loads of stuff left in it??

do you know what it could be or why???

xxx

awwwwww Thanks Yomo!! I am doing good, thanks, how about you? I am done feeling sorry for myself for a while. : )

Hey schnoodle,

yes-its all the ejaculate........the semen is made up of a bunch of stuff and only a small amount are the :spermy:....The good spermies swim away and the the poor not so healthy spermies (My DH's Semen Analysis revealed that about 1/2 were either DOA or lousy swimmers) unfortunately stay behind and then the rest of the gobblygook does too. Plus there is probably some lube in there too.

Also-just a suggestion-waiting 20 minutes might be too late. I know the best chance is simuatenous O b/c your cervix is opening and contracting at the exact same time they are bursting out with most force. My DH is really nice about this............**TMI alert*****we have a little teensy "bullet vibrator" thingee that I use when BD if I don't think it is going to happen for me at the same time. Usually that's the best way to ensure it does. It's not so hard on DH if you just say that of course he makes you crazy but timing it perfect is the hard part!

Otherwise-going solo almost immediately after is best I would think..:shrug:......although obviously I'm not much of an expert in the getting pregnant dept.!!!

thanks hun dh would freak if he knew i had vibes so cant use them when hes in the room!

have to see if i can make myself o sooner but its tricky!

xx

awwwwww Thanks Yomo!! I am doing good, thanks, how about you? I am done feeling sorry for myself for a while. : )

Hey schnoodle,

yes-its all the ejaculate........the semen is made up of a bunch of stuff and only a small amount are the :spermy:....The good spermies swim away and the the poor not so healthy spermies (My DH's Semen Analysis revealed that about 1/2 were either DOA or lousy swimmers) unfortunately stay behind and then the rest of the gobblygook does too. Plus there is probably some lube in there too.

Also-just a suggestion-waiting 20 minutes might be too late. I know the best chance is simuatenous O b/c your cervix is opening and contracting at the exact same time they are bursting out with most force. My DH is really nice about this............**TMI alert*****we have a little teensy "bullet vibrator" thingee that I use when BD if I don't think it is going to happen for me at the same time. Usually that's the best way to ensure it does. It's not so hard on DH if you just say that of course he makes you crazy but timing it perfect is the hard part!

Otherwise-going solo almost immediately after is best I would think..:shrug:......although obviously I'm not much of an expert in the getting pregnant dept.!!!

Ha ha we are mastering it to a fine art thats all Titi, I am going to try it this month as they say it's better for us women to orgasm after so it sucks all those good men in! I noticed last month as well that I get EWCM 2 days before my + opk so I am going to use preseed this month.

Glad you aint letting it get to you Titi it shall happen don't you worry xx

Hi Yomo honey I hope you're well? xx

I am good thanks how are you? and the bump Oh and those poor ball less cats lol xx

Honestly hun I don't even think the cats realise they've got no balls now :rofl:

I'm doing good thank you chick, just happy everyone knows about bubs now and waiting for the sickness to end it's eased a bit today thankfully and just eating a gluten free egg mayo sarnie yum!! xx

Hi Yomo honey I hope you're well? xx

I am good thanks how are you? and the bump Oh and those poor ball less cats lol xx

Honestly hun I don't even think the cats realise they've got no balls now :rofl:

I'm doing good thank you chick, just happy everyone knows about bubs now and waiting for the sickness to end it's eased a bit today thankfully and just eating a gluten free egg mayo sarnie yum!! xx

Ha ha so they aint sat in the corner of the room sulking then!

Glad you are feeling a little better honey, how are the headaches now I hope they have gone too. xxx

ha ha no they're not sulking but they're confused by their new freedom the cat flap is constantly open for them now so they can come and go as they please! My boys are grown up aww lol!

Still got headaches most days but some are worse than others yesterday was horrible today it's only mildly there but that seems to change as the day goes on. I can cope with that though it's just the nausea that gets to me a bit combined with headaches and exhaustion but it means bubs is doing good so I can't complain (well not too much lol) xx

Hey all! Sorry not been about much been busy and not had anything to report. Hows everyone doing? what have i missed?

Hugs and love to all xxx

i am still worried about how much is left in the cup when i remove it??

we usually bd about ten pm ish and i rempove it at 73o the next am and there is loads of creamy stuff left in it?? this morning there was that much i actually gasped??

i know there may be some stuff left in it fluid the sperm is in and stuff but surely not that much

we use pre sees but didnt evenj use that much last night cos i ran out??

any suggestions? ideas?

thanks lovelies

xxxx

Scnoodle- there was loads of stuff in my Softcups when I took them out. Horrible creamy smelly stuff! :blush:tmi!!!:blush:!! So don't worry :thumbup:

I got told all the good sperm swim up there to where they should be going- any rubbish sperm and all the semen (which is not needed anymore) stays behind! So all the liquid the sperm are in will stay in the softcup. If you are using preseed/conceive plus as well then that makes for even more liquid left in there :)

Good Luck xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->