Softcups

hey loulou - so my symptoms are just about gone. I know you said your symptoms disappeared before your bfp but I just dont feel pg...I didnt test because I just feel like I am not.

Liana - I hope things work out well for the two of you and FX if you do get pregnant it will be even harder for him to be away. Ah poor guy and know what you mean it is a little easier for women to deal with than men, they are raving lunatics when it comes to that :rofl: trying to get my hubby to follow the SMEP sometimes is a nightmare :rofl:
I hope its my cycle too but we shall see what happens Jenny Renner predicts this month would be nice if that was true but very skeptical!!

how is everyone?

Hello,

Hope everyone has found the new testing thread as I haven't heard from these ladies yet:

2nd
Moxie08

4th
Nvr2Late
5th
xshell79
8th
lexus15
9th
wantingagirl
11th
hunibun
13th
lozmo

Here is the link to the new test thread in case it didn't make it to your subscribed list after Ness closed the old one.

https://www.babyandbump.com/trying-...esting-thread-2010-31-3-success-rate-may.html

just bought my softcups!! now patiently waiting for them to come in the mail!!

just wondering how you ladies have been using them. it may seem like a stupid question but do you put them in after you BD or do you get hubby to give you a sample in the cup and then insert?? thanks ladies!

hey hun insert them after bding! although i have heard of some people using it for a "sample!" lol!

good luck x

I have a question that could be silly, can someone use another brand of menstrual cup as a reservoir for semen? I have another brand of menstrual cup that i use the last 3 years and there are no softcups where I live.
TIA!!!!

Hello-
some people do use other menstrual cups but these types of cups sit low in the canal, which although prevents leakage, doesn't keep the spermies anywhere need the cervix where there chances are best for them. I keep my softcup flat (instead of making it into the little "bowl" like you'd want for af) and I feel that keeps the sperm right up against cervix.

thanks for the tips , you are a doll! I could always do a handstand lol.

Hi girls.

Have not posted for a while as have been trying to take the relaxed approach. AND it has worked! Got my BFP this morning on a digi! Did not use Softcups last couple of months but as I took regular part in this thread I thought I would share my good news.

Hope everyone is keeping well. xx

Starmoon! congrats hun!!!!!!! So-you took a break from the softcups and got a bfp? Do you mind sharing what exactly your "relaxed approach" consisted of? I could really use advice!

VERY happy for you hun-H&H 9months!! :hugs:

Hi! Thank you :kiss:

My relaxed approach consisted of staying away from BnB (its a great site but I found visiting it daily made my obsession worse!, also I tried not to pay attention to dates, dpo etc, although I knew when I was ovulating cos my body told me! It has helped that I have been busy with work so that has taken my mind off things. Baby dust to you. Xx

Wow I am so glad I found this thread! Softcups sound incredibly promising! My man didn't seem overly keen on the idea when I first explained it to him however I managed to convince him and we have just ordered a box of 6. I'm looking forward to trying them out in a couple of weeks along with conceive plus :D

Good luck ladies!

Hi Hun-come visit us in the softcups new testing thread! Welcome!

Softcups Users: The NEW Official Testing Thread 2010; 31.3% SUCCESS RATE FOR MAY!

whoops-heres the link

https://www.babyandbump.com/trying-...esting-thread-2010-31-3-success-rate-may.html[/QUOTE]

Just wanted to say hello to all me old pals :wave: hope ur ok :hugs: xXx

Ladies this morning I realised I'd left a softcup in for over 24hrs :dohh:
I feel ok and don't think I've done any damage but what an idiot! :haha:

Titi your picture is brilliant!! :) :)

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members