Softcups

Hi all...excuse my thickheadedness...but i cant find my cervix...do u push fingers straight in while lying down.That way it reaches some bumpy walls and i end up feeling very sore.
I really want to use softcups this cycle.Thought il ask u softcup veterans on the process.

You don't really need to find your cervix with your fingers jwelmel- You just insert the Softcup as far as it will go and it will cover your cervix. There is a video on the website that shows you how to insert them. xx

Here it is... https://www.softcup.com/video.html

Hey ladies,
some of you might remember me from back in March time. I have had three pregnancies in the past year and all three have failed. (ectopic, Chemical and blighted ovum!) DH and I took a break from ttc as it was heartbreaking and i think mentally and physically I needed the break. Well during that time I have not thoguht about ttc and done nop monitoring at all. BLISS. I did however take up weekly acupuncture and herbal tablets which I have been doing and taking since April. He also recommended we wait around 12 weeks before trying again.

We ttc in June but I didnt monitor much except CBFM and that never gave me a peak or high (think it is off since my MC in April) and I used SC when we did BD around mid month- this morning I was offically 1 day late and did a early pregnancy test and I am pregnant again!
eeekkk the rollercoaster begins. I had blood hcg done today - 56 low but I am not trying to fret. Another one on Monday to see how it has risen.

This is my third pregnancy with Softcups! I also use Preseed.

:dust: to you all.

Minimin

Oh Min that's great news! I've read through this thread and remember what happened, and am sooo happy for you after all you've gone through. I pray that this one is sticky and in the right spot for you! Please keep us updated on how you get on!

Thanks SweetPea!! I have my fingers crossed for us all. i do think these Cups are fantastic.

:dust: to you :hugs:

You don't really need to find your cervix with your fingers jwelmel- You just insert the Softcup as far as it will go and it will cover your cervix. There is a video on the website that shows you how to insert them. xx

Here it is... https://www.softcup.com/video.html

Hi babyloulou.Congrats on ur BFP:happydance:...thanks for the tip.I dread inserting anything in there but when nearing 30,i really am ready to do anything.:flower:
We have pcos & Male factor too.Drs have given up and suggest iui.They say clomid wont work for me.What did u do diff the month u got pregnant besides softcups.We are thinking of acupuncture too.Any suggestions would be great. :hugs:People like u give us hope.:hugs:

jwelmel - i was very nervous at first too, especially on how it would get in! DH put it in though after BD and it only took like 5 seconds. i was really satisfied with them! i too was confused about the cervix and this and that, but it was so simple.

Well dat sounds ok....never...maybe il get a pack from walmart tom.Are u using ovacue too.

How are your symptoms coming along.:winkwink:...last i heard..sounded very promising.Fx'd 4 u!!!! that ur dream comes true this month:hugs:

ovacue is okay, didn't work that great for predicting O for me, but did with a few of the other girls. still getting symptoms here and there and my chart is looking good, but not trying to get my hopes too high up just yet. want my temp to go a little higher before i do that.

Im just getting a hang of charting...tried it for the first time last month and now im glad i have a 14 day luteal phase.:happydance:.U knw..i bought royal jelly,yatta was taking them too...i guess hearing from u(we catch on quickly huh):winkwink:.

But u seem to have covered all bases...GL:thumbup:.

I also bought soy...doc wont prescribe clomid.(WTH)...is there any particular time to take it.Im on CD3..hoping to take today until CD7.

I bet u cant wait for this wait to end:winkwink:

hey honey, yes i was definitely a science experiment. haha. i took soy this cycle CD3-7 120mg each day at night. also took royal jelly/bee pollen mixture, fish oil, fertil aid, maca, red clover, and red raspberry leaf. hoping it sealed the deal for me. also did pre-seed and soft cups and used clearblue digital digis to be on point :thumbup: whitbit22 just got her :bfp: and thinks the royal jelly might have done a good trick for her, but it's hard to tell what exactly it was that did the trick. 14 day luteal phase is AWESOME, same as me :) charting is simple once you get the hang of it. my chart this cycle differs than my others, so i'm HOPING! i definitely can't wait for it to end. DH will be over the moon if i tell him while he is deployed that we are expecting :)

Yeah...i can imagine his excitement....What we wouldnt do for that huh:happydance:.

I love the taste to royal jelly though..love scooping up spoonfuls of honey.:happydance:

U knw...seriously wishing all the best for you...its obvious that u gone the full length for this.I guess the efforts we make shows how badly we want to hold the :baby:.Keep us posted.:hugs:Thanks for helping me out never.

Hi ladies, I just recieved my softcups in the post and will hopefully start using them soon. Does anyone have any suggestions?

Hey Sonya! Use with LOADS of Preseed! I used to BD then lay with my hips propped up for 10 minutes on their own to let the sperm have it's own chance at getting to where it needed to be- then I would insert a Softcup (kept on the bedside table) while lying down and before moving! Leave them in for a good few hours or overnight. Start using them at least 5 days before you expect ov!! There is a video on the Instead Softcups website that shows you how to insert them xxxx

Hello everyone. I am new to the forum. Some advice would really be helpful.

I tracked my cycles for two months so far.

For the first cycle, the first bleed began on Thursday May 20th and ended on Tuesday June 16 (27 day cycle). The LH surge ovulation test was positive on Tuesday June 1.

For the second cycle, the first bleed began on Wednesday June 17th and ended on Sunday July 11 (26 day cycle). The LH surge ovulation test was positive on Tuesday June 29.

The third cycle started Monday July 12th.

So far, the LH surge ovulation test seem to be consistent, occurring every fourth Tuesday, even though the day of the first bleed seem to be inconsistent. For the next cycle, should I assume that the positive LH surge ovulation test will occur two weeks from Tuesday and plan the artificial insemination then, on the day that the positive LH surge is detected?

Also, who here is using softcups for artificial insemination? For those who are, what steps do you take?

Also for artificial insemination, when should the artificial insemination be done once you get a positive LH surge ovulation test? Should it be done immediately after the positive LH surge is detected?

I had a question about artificial insemination steps, and if I am doing it correctly. What steps do you take to defrost and warm up the sperm? What steps to avoid to keep from damaging the sperm?

lastly, does everyone get a consistent period or inconsistent period in terms of the first bleed, or in terms of the positive LH surge detection?

I had one more question, when doing artificial insemination, should I add PreSeed to the Softcup cup with the sperm before inserting the softcup? I know preseed should be added to the Vagina before adding softcup, but should Preseed also be added to the softcup cup with the sperm before inserting the Softcup?

What about taking Robitussin weeks before ovulation? does this help with cervical mucus?

This shows the two periods charted:

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/2fe746

They both show on one chart.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79