Softcups

sorry medicine, i dont know much about artificial insemination. but im pretty sure the more preseed you use the better lol

Medicine, I think your questions about AI might be better answered under an specific AI thread? I would guess that the best time to inseminate would be when you detect your LH surge, but I could be wrong. Since I'm assuming you only get one shot when doing AI I don't know if waiting until the following day would be better or anything.

Are you under the care of a doctor or did you get any instructions with the frozen sperm? They would be able to better answer these questions for you and give you correct answers.

As for the Preseed, I usually use some as lubrication during BD as well as in the softcup before I put it in afterwards, usually around the rim and a little bit in the bowl part.

Medicine, I think your questions about AI might be better answered under an specific AI thread? I would guess that the best time to inseminate would be when you detect your LH surge, but I could be wrong. Since I'm assuming you only get one shot when doing AI I don't know if waiting until the following day would be better or anything.

Are you under the care of a doctor or did you get any instructions with the frozen sperm? They would be able to better answer these questions for you and give you correct answers.

As for the Preseed, I usually use some as lubrication during BD as well as in the softcup before I put it in afterwards, usually around the rim and a little bit in the bowl part.
OK, the best time should be on the day of the LH surge. I think waiting to do it the next day may be too late because my temperatures I think are raised by then, or close to then, which means that ovulation already happened. So maybe the day of the surge or possibly the day before may be the best times.

I'm not under the care of a doctor, but those instructions for defrosting the frozen sperm comes with the frozen sperm. Other than the instructions that come with the frozen sperm, the sperm bank does not provide information about the procedure to follow.

I guess adding preseed with the sperm in the softcup cup won't hurt.

Thanks for your comments, ooSweetPea. :)

OK, the best time should be on the day of the LH surge. I think waiting to do it the next day may be too late because my temperatures I think are raised by then, or close to then, which means that ovulation already happened. So maybe the day of the surge or possibly the day before may be the best times.

I'm not under the care of a doctor, but those instructions for defrosting the frozen sperm comes with the frozen sperm. Other than the instructions that come with the frozen sperm, the sperm bank does not provide information about the procedure to follow.

I guess adding preseed with the sperm in the softcup cup won't hurt.

Thanks for your comments, ooSweetPea. :)
is it alot of money for this ?

For what in particular? For the sperm bank, each vial costs between 400 and 700 dollars, or so. Shipping is around 200 or more dollars, depending on the kind of shipping that is needed. Preseed is around 20 or more dollars, or so:

Preseed on the web:
https://www.early-pregnancy-tests.com/pre-seed.html

For what in particular? For the sperm bank, each vial costs between 400 and 700 dollars, or so. Shipping is around 200 or more dollars, depending on the kind of shipping that is needed. Preseed is around 20 or more dollars, or so:

Preseed on the web:
https://www.early-pregnancy-tests.com/pre-seed.html

For the sperm bank... You answered it thanks :thumbup:

i ladies, im currently on cd203!! im not positive that i ov but i do get sharp pains every month that feel like i am, anyway my Q is do you think they will work for me? also it take a hell of alot for me to reach orgasm and rarely do, what are my chances? thanks :)

If you aren't getting a regular period (which I would imagine is the case if you've gone 203 days!), I would say chances are that you aren't ovulating... in which case softcups wouldn't really be a help. If you haven't had a period in 203 days, as a first step I would go to the doctor and let them know what's going on, and see if they can get things sorted for you and get you on a more normal cycle.

Hi loves, if you go to the soft cups website--- it's actually cheaper than early pregnancy test site.

hey ladies! I used soft cups ths cycle and I'm about 2DPO right now. My ticker is off. Fx'd for you gals...mucho baby dust to all

I used softcups and preseed last cycle and will be using them again this cycle x

I am just doing this so that I get to 1000 posts so that I become chat happy haha sorry

Not sure if anyone is reading this anymore...but I am trying to use softcups but I seem to always have leakage....can anyone give me some advice to prevent this. I do have a tilted uterus and I dont know if that makes a difference.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->