Softcups

If it's not hooked behind your cervix correctly you'll get leakage, I don't know about the tilted uterus... it could well affect it?

Thanks for the answer, but it does feel like it is hooked behind the pubic bone but I still seem to get leakage it is so frustrating because I end up trying to pull it back out and trying to re insert.....Then it is just a mess. I had thsi happen last month both times and now last night again on thsi cycle....I am just wondering if this soft cup is hurting more than helping....

first time tonight using this, before bd we used preseed then right after we dtd i inserted the instead cup and some stuff came out right away is that normal

Yes that's normal- you'll get quite a bit of "leakage" don't worry! :hugs:

Maybe you weren't putting it in right.. I never found them even uncomfortable?

Hi ladies,

I'm only up to the 161st page but had to join in! DH and I will be ordering some softcups this week! :happydance:

Mine didnt hurt when I did my 'practice run' with them, but on the actual day I needed it, it was really uncomfortable and I hada take it out after an hour! Still worked tho lol. Might use them again next cycle!

Well despite being past Ov DH and I just tried a softcup! Weirdest feeling ever mind! He put it in and was shaking in case it hurt or went horribly wrong!

HI all I have read every single post for the last two weeks. I am almost 27 my DH is 24 I have two beautiful daughters from a previous marriage that are 8 and 6. DH has none. we have been TTC since December 2010 with no luck so i searched easy ways for fertility and found this site I purchased the soft cups and have only used them since AF left at the begining of March 2011. she is due again today and still hasnt shown her ugly face. my hopes are high that I have my BfP I will be testing in the morning to see. I really hope that wether I have a BFP or not I could join you all because this is a good bunch of ladies :)

HI all I have read every single post for the last two weeks. I am almost 27 my DH is 24 I have two beautiful daughters from a previous marriage that are 8 and 6. DH has none. we have been TTC since December 2010 with no luck so i searched easy ways for fertility and found this site I purchased the soft cups and have only used them since AF left at the begining of March 2011. she is due again today and still hasnt shown her ugly face. my hopes are high that I have my BfP I will be testing in the morning to see. I really hope that wether I have a BFP or not I could join you all because this is a good bunch of ladies :)

So did you have any problems using the softcups? I haven't tried them yet, won't be trying until June. Should I do a trial run to see how you put it in ? :shrug:

I know you didn't ask me, but I would say, YES, if you've never used one before, do a trial run. Try it either with a little bit of lube, while on your period...or just when you're rather wet. You don't want to have your first try be a "real" try. I ended up with it going in and out a few times my first try, and had to fidget with it to make sure it was in place.

My DH put mine in for me and it was fine, just watch the video on the SC site and you should have no problems. I managed to get it out on my own too which I didn't think I would, you have to contort slightly but none of the scary 'oh my god it won't come out, I've lost it and need to go to A & E!' that I expected! As long as you slide it in angled slightly downwards, then push it up when its gone as far as it can it uld be in the right place.....I've had no leaks so it must be right! Also we've noticed that there isn't much of DH left in it when we remove it (and he produces a lot) so all the :spermy: must be staying where they need to be!

My DH put mine in for me and it was fine, just watch the video on the SC site and you should have no problems. I managed to get it out on my own too which I didn't think I would, you have to contort slightly but none of the scary 'oh my god it won't come out, I've lost it and need to go to A & E!' that I expected! As long as you slide it in angled slightly downwards, then push it up when its gone as far as it can it uld be in the right place.....I've had no leaks so it must be right! Also we've noticed that there isn't much of DH left in it when we remove it (and he produces a lot) so all the :spermy: must be staying where they need to be!

awesome, good luck ! Lots of baby dust to you !!!!!

I will have to look up the video, what's the SC site ??

omg yes it worked I got a positive result from only using it for one cycle. I am in shock and over the moon as well as DH:cloud9: Sorry I wasnt on to reply sooner my computer battery died and i couldnt find my cord lol. has anyone recently had any luck with them as well?

and yes Id do a trial run first just so that you can get used to putting them in. dont waste the precious lil swimmers lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->