Softcups

Im using them again this cycle, they've worked before, so hope they work again!

bought some softcups to try them out before TTC. I had no problems with it, went in just fine ! Didn't feel it. I will probably use them for AF next month to try something different. Now I just wait....

Just so everyone knows... they aren't really meant for us that have tipped uterus's. Causes me bad cramping and discomfort after only an hour or two :(

Hi, this is the first cycle I have used instead cups, we have used them the last 2 nights. I haven't had any problems with inserting them at all. I did take a trial run last week and they were so easy to put in and there was no pain taking them out at all.

I am also going to use them for AF if it comes this time too as I don't particularly like tampons. (Hopefully I won't need to use them for this as I'll be successful with a BFP!!!)

I also started using preseed last night and loved it.

Straight after BDing, I normally turn onto my side and we have a snuggle, but the last 2 nights, before turning, I inserted the instead cup. It takes seconds and it saves having a lot of mess and gets rid of the wet patch!!

Good luck everyone and :dust: to us all.

xxxx

Hi, this is the first cycle I have used instead cups, we have used them the last 2 nights. I haven't had any problems with inserting them at all. I did take a trial run last week and they were so easy to put in and there was no pain taking them out at all.

I am also going to use them for AF if it comes this time too as I don't particularly like tampons. (Hopefully I won't need to use them for this as I'll be successful with a BFP!!!)

I also started using preseed last night and loved it.

Straight after BDing, I normally turn onto my side and we have a snuggle, but the last 2 nights, before turning, I inserted the instead cup. It takes seconds and it saves having a lot of mess and gets rid of the wet patch!!

Good luck everyone and :dust: to us all.

xxxx

Good luck !

Are you using preseed because you lack CM or just to help the swimmers ? I'm not sure if I should use them or not ?

Used instead cups for the first time this morning. Put it in right after bding. Was a bit slippery to put in. Lol I wasnt giving up though. Got it in after the third try. Went right into place and finally no went patches. So nice to stand up and not feel leaky. Lol sorry tmi. Here's hoping. Gonna use them everynight! Been trying to ttc for a year now so hope these help!

Hi..I have some questions about this. My work has these (I work for Public Health) out for people to take and try...for menstural cycles. I was wondering..are they hard to get in? How long do I leave it in? Is it messy coming out? I may take some home and save them for next cycle.

Hi ladies x:flower:
Just hopped over to wish all u lovely ladies luck. I used to use this thread before and saw that there was a recent post. I used soft cups for 2 cycles before i got my BFP and swear it was these that helped along the way. Good luck with them and i hope u all get ur BFP's soon xx:flower::hugs:

Hi..I have some questions about this. My work has these (I work for Public Health) out for people to take and try...for menstural cycles. I was wondering..are they hard to get in? How long do I leave it in? Is it messy coming out? I may take some home and save them for next cycle.

I used to leave them in for up to 12 hrs each time. They can be a bit squishy going in after BD'ing. But surprisingly afterwards they are quite empty, meaning that the goods :spermy: are going to the right place. And as an added extra i used conceive+ as i never really used to get very much quality CM. Good luck hun x :flower:

They aren't all that hard to put in. Takes a few trys of practicing. They can be left in for 12 hours. Today was my first time using them so not sure if they are messy coming out. Will find out soon. :)

Just hopped over to wish all u lovely ladies luck. I used to use this thread before and saw that there was a recent post. I used soft cups for 2 cycles before i got my BFP and swear it was these that helped along the way. Good luck with them and i hope u all get ur BFP's soon xx:flower::hugs:

How long did you leave the cup in after the spermies were in ? I've heard, 30 minutes is that right ?

you can leave them in for up to 12 hours. I put it in went to work and took it out when I got home. The cup was empty when I took it out, so must have done it's job.

you can leave them in for up to 12 hours. I put it in went to work and took it out when I got home. The cup was empty when I took it out, so must have done it's job.

well I hope they went to the right spot !! Lots of BD to you !!!! :baby:

:dust:

Hello Ladies. I absolutely love this thread!! I just talked to DH about getting some and he said sure!!! I am so excited. I really hope that they work. I don't think that I will have any trouble using them. I was on the NuvaRing (birth control ring) for a while and that is inserted intravaginal. I have decided that I am going to order some preseed as well. We usually use Astroglide, which works great but I can't take the chance of it working against the spermies. Well baby dust to everyone!!:dust::dust::dust:

Hello Ladies. I absolutely love this thread!! I just talked to DH about getting some and he said sure!!! I am so excited. I really hope that they work. I don't think that I will have any trouble using them. I was on the NuvaRing (birth control ring) for a while and that is inserted intravaginal. I have decided that I am going to order some preseed as well. We usually use Astroglide, which works great but I can't take the chance of it working against the spermies. Well baby dust to everyone!!:dust::dust::dust:

When are you starting TTC?

I will be using softcups with self insem in May, our 1st attempt ! I'm so nervous but excited !!!!!

I will be using softcups with self insem in May, our 1st attempt ! I'm so nervous but excited !!!!!

Hi! I am on CD4, so looks like it will be ovulating around the last week in April/ first week in May. This will be our third month of ttc. First two months we did nothing special other than the BD. I am very nervous and excited, also. I just can't imagine what it must feel like to see that :bfp:!! If you don't mind me asking, how exactly are you going about the self insem? Are you doing with a donor or with your OH? I'm sorry if this is too personal. You don't have to answer if you don't want to.

How long did you leave the cup in after the spermies were in ? I've heard, 30 minutes is that right ?

Just as angel said, they can be left in for 12 hours hun. The cycle i got my bfp on, i had1 in for 8 hours, then i changed it and put some conceive + in a new 1 and left it in overnight.......I was so desperate for my bfp that month and voila here we are!!! Good luck with them and i hope all u lovely ladies get ur much needed Bfps asap xxx:flower::hugs:

Hi! I am on CD4, so looks like it will be ovulating around the last week in April/ first week in May. This will be our third month of ttc. First two months we did nothing special other than the BD. I am very nervous and excited, also. I just can't imagine what it must feel like to see that :bfp:!! If you don't mind me asking, how exactly are you going about the self insem? Are you doing with a donor or with your OH? I'm sorry if this is too personal. You don't have to answer if you don't want to.

So exciting !! I'm on CD1....looks like we will be OV right around the same time !!

Yeah I don't mind you asking at all, thank you actually for being interested !! If you'd like to read my story, come on over to the June 2011 bugs thread, you are more than welcome to join us !!!

here's the link: looks like my story is on page 5 right now....(could be different page depending on when you read it)

https://www.babyandbump.com/ttc-groups/584714-junebugs-ttc-june-2011-a-5.html

hello fellow soft cups ladies this is my second month using them and this month i have added preseed the the combo. i am a clomid girl as well and my cm is less than desirable so hopefully this really does work does anyone worry that it will block the:spermy::spermy::spermy:from its proper home. i do a little so i wait like 10 mins to insert careful to not move before than. i hear alot of good things about it anyone out there that believes soft cups did the trick. i am ovulating today so:sex:with preeseed and soft cups for us

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->