Softcups

If anyone is interested ive got 4 softcups left that you can have for free pm me if you want them!!

i've got tons as i got so excited about using them after reading through almost all of this thread, but HUGE congrats on your bfp! i hope i grab some of your luck!

hey all, im back on here full time now. Well the OH was supposed to be away all of this month (in the army) but he cam back Thursday night and supprised me bless him sooooo i actually got to use the soft cups. Had a bit of leakage yesterday morning with one but that its and i have used all 6 over the past 4 days.

my temps look like i may have ovulated on CD11 but my OV tests yesterday that are getting darker indicate that i may ovulate today. Well i have my SC in now so im hoping i do ovulate today.

It would be so good if it happens this month cause with my mind being totally blank of TTC as the OH was away i havent been stressed. I took a break form the clomid. And i only worked out abotu 10 minutes agao when AF is actually due. lol. Im not holding out much hope on it happening.

xxx

Well ladies im now in the 2ww, OH is feeling unwell so ive given him a break :lol: took my last softcup out yesterday morning and im pretty sure im ovulating now, got crampingm backache, twinges, and a nearly positive opk last night, so if i had any left im sure id get a positive opk today.

Not sure if ill get caught beings the last time we :sex: was friday night (cup left in till saturday morning) but hopefully the spermies from wednesday thursday and friday wil have made it to there destination, and hopefully some are hanging around ready to break into the egg :baby:

Bring on the :bfp: 's ladies :dust: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

:hugs:

good luck M2K. Im sure they will be enough of the little fellers there to met that little eggy. I have no idea when im ovulating or what, According to my FF it looks like i may had OVd on CD11 but OPK as of last night (i done 6 yesterday in total lol) are getting darker and darker so god knows. Bedded this morning so hope i have done enough.

Did anyone find they got a little sore from using SCs? i ma but think thats because of how often i have been putting the in and out used 1 thursday, 2 friday, 2 yesterday and one this morning.

xxx

good luck to both of you! dtd last night and used a softcup for the first time (after dtd) and found it is much easier to put it. wont know what cbfm says for another hour and a half, so far they've been all lows but i wanted to give the soft cup an official test run, dtd and everything, and :thumbsup: easy!

YEAH MAMAXM.I think they are fab. So easy to put in after DTD.

Well im guessing im 2DPO as boobs have started to ache so yep think i OVd when FF told me i did.l Oh its all so exciting. As i said earlier not holding out much hope for this month but so so glad i got to give them a go.

Mamaxm- may i ask how much a CBFM cost and are they easy and accurate to use. I may invest in one for next month as OPK IC this month have really let me down a little.

they're pretty expensive, but not too bad if you order them online. i was in an AF depression and went out and payed for mine new, spent around $200 total. love it though, perfect for poas addicts!
question for you/anyone else.. just took sc out and it had a bit of blood in it? has anyone else experienced this? definetly not af. maybe just irritated? also, should there be alot of 'stuff' in it? there was some, but not ALOT. thanks in advance :)

good luck to both of you! dtd last night and used a softcup for the first time (after dtd) and found it is much easier to put it. wont know what cbfm says for another hour and a half, so far they've been all lows but i wanted to give the soft cup an official test run, dtd and everything, and :thumbsup: easy!

Hi,

Do you want to be my ovulation buddie? We are due to ovulate at the same time and it's also my first time with the softcups.

they're pretty expensive, but not too bad if you order them online. i was in an AF depression and went out and payed for mine new, spent around $200 total. love it though, perfect for poas addicts!
question for you/anyone else.. just took sc out and it had a bit of blood in it? has anyone else experienced this? definetly not af. maybe just irritated? also, should there be alot of 'stuff' in it? there was some, but not ALOT. thanks in advance :)

The blood may be where it has just caught your cervix a little bit. I read this when doing all my googling that i do. lol. Nothing to worry about.
As for the 'left oves' a dont have a lot. Only a small thin layer of his or my stuff. Looks cloudy almost but definiitly not the amount of sperm that comes out after sex. I think most of it gets absorbed into the body.

Hi,

Do you want to be my ovulation buddie? We are due to ovulate at the same time and it's also my first time with the softcups.

definetly! i'm so excited about this cycle thanks to softcups and cbfm. all my stress of ttc is gone now that i can just depend on that lovely little machine :) and i've always worried about the 'goods' spilling away. glad to hear it's normal not to have tons, there was maybe a spoonful of goo in there :rofl:

lol, i know the feeling hun. I found if i sleep with it in there is next to nothing in there the next morning. Its when i use it throughout the day i have a little bit of 'goo' in there. lol. Oh i hope these work.

me too! but man! if you read through the first couple posts almost every user is pg! amazing, and most of them it was their first month! after 6 months i'm prepared to try anything.. even the eggwhites! haha. but i just found a local pharmacy that sells preseed so i may go check it out today. i'm still getting over my 'i'm embarassed to buy fertility stuff' as i look much younger than i am and i get weird looks..

oH i have been TTC for over 2 years now so i got over that a while ago. lol.
I get the same though. If i go to buy a pregnancy test the cashier looks at me as if to say "erm.... aren't you a little bit young to be having sex" :rofl:

The egg white thing is something i read into, i started a thread on it. But after reading the risk on Infection, think i will skip it. Lol. Im hoping they have done the trick but not getting my hopes up. Still expecting Af to arrive on the 2nd that why i havent added my testing date to the other thread. I normally bed everday of the month so dont feel like i have done enough this month with only doing it 4 days. Hey ho, ill be back on the TTC wagon next month when the OH comes home for good.

xx

I've now got cystitus :cry: it burns me when i wee :cry: im drinking cranberry juice like its gone out of fashion!!! x

oh hunny, thats not good at all. I hope it clears up for you soon. xxx

Hi,

definetly! i'm so excited about this cycle thanks to softcups and cbfm. all my stress of ttc is gone now that i can just depend on that lovely little machine :) and i've always worried about the 'goods' spilling away. glad to hear it's normal not to have tons, there was maybe a spoonful of goo in there :rofl:

Brill, well it's my first time with softcups and i have brought some clear blue digital ovulation sticks! So i am ready plus it falls on a weekend so we all know what i have planned for my hubby lol :sex::sex::sex:

Lol. My DH took me shopping today (love that man) and I picked up some new clothes, pregnancy tests and more prenatal vitamins.. The lady that was checking us out looked at my tummy like.. ermm..? People crack me up. Trying to stay positive, Lord knows I'll be testing sooner than I wanted.. But I wont get discouraged with a BFN because I still have a few days before it would show up for sure.. :) Wish me luck*

good luck bellablue. When are you due to test?

xxx

Good luck bellablu! Used softcups the last two nights, went in dead easy, im obviously crap at getting them out as Ive had god knows what dribbling all over my fingers every time ive taken them out lol, but at least it shows they work as there was a decent amount of it!

Not due to ovulate til Tuesday according to FF so will keep going til Ive used all 6 (Wednesday) and hope for the best x

Quick question all, these look really good and i was wondering where you can get them in the uk??? The link on the first page if for the US. Only if AF shows up this month then next cycle i am going to throw everything i have at it lol!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->