Softcups

:hi: girl happy friday wooppp well afm been the gym took dogs out picked my son up from funday at school weather her was lovely before now dull x x x

Hi ladies, im 2dpo going on 3, 2nd cycle of soft cups and pre seed, hope im another statistic :winkwink: how are you guys doing? =)

im on cd 11 no o yet. dr prescribed clomid for nxt cycle hopefully i get my :bfp: before then. if not i will still be using my softcups and preseed

Good luck to everyone about to ovulate and to those in the TWW. :hugs:

:hi: girls i got a tesco cheapey do you think i should test in a min or wait till Monday or Tuesday 9dpo and i have held my wee for 3 hours weather her is shit so just chilling all day x x x

if you only have one test i would wait. otherwise pee away. i got my first very faint bfp at 9dpo. i did one later that afternoon and it was darker

AF got me today :( On to another cycle, 2nd one with soft cups so Im really hoping it works! Heading to Doc on Monday for day 3 bloods & hoping for some answers :(

Sorry MarcsMrs....don't give up...keep going :hugs::hugs:

CAZ!!!!!! ignore EVERYTHING I said before about testing....I am the kettle calling the pot black!!! by now I hope you ignored my advice and POAS!!!

OK ladies HELP!!! I am totally crapping myself!!! I have felt weird for a couple of days....neck ache for about 4 days and swear my nipples are like they were when they were pregnant..even other half commented that they looked like saucers!! So I go to the shops this afternoon and wander into poundland and pick up some HPT's for the next time we are seriously trying...2 for a £1...strip tests 25miu sensitivity. Great for a POAS addict.

So I get home at 4.00pm and decide to go to the loo.....only 9dpo and pee'd in a cup....I know...bad girl right!!! so I dip the cheapie strip and sit on the loo watching the dye run through it and I swear I see a faint line remember just over a week ago I did a 10miu IC to make sure I had def ovulated and the HCG was completely out my system and got a complete stark white BFN. I had a couple of digi's in the draw....so decided what the hell put yourself out of your misery...will say 'not pregnant', other test is prob an evap etc etc...this is what I got...

https://i1110.photobucket.com/albums/h457/glowstar71/9dpo25miu160711-1.jpg

https://i1110.photobucket.com/albums/h457/glowstar71/digi9dpo16711.jpg

congrats hun if the digi picket it up then defenantly gongrats on the bfp... wooohooo

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->