Softcups

Thanks girls but I am seriously freaking out.....only had a MC on 17th June and D&C on 18th June...no AF since :wacko::wacko:

Caz.....I say test...your chart looks awesome.

FYI....I DID use the Cups this cycle too :thumbup:

Glowstar how many cycles did you use soft cups until you got your BFP? Im curious about the average time ladies use them until they get their BFP's:flower:

we had been TTC for 7 cycles and then I used the Instead Cups for the first time on my 8th cycle and got a BFP!!! sadly miscarried and now on cycle 9...used them again and BFP!!!

Another thing both OH and I have been doing is taking Maca Root supplement, 500mg per day :winkwink: we started that about 5-6 weeks before BFP first time and have been taking it again for the last 10 days. It's supposed to be an excellent fertility supplement :winkwink:

Thats fantastic! Congrats! Keep us posted! Im @ 3dpo and this is our 2nd time using soft cups with pre seed, they are great :thumbup: Wishing you a H & H 9 months :hugs::happydance:

:hi: girls well Sunday roast on the go weather crap so chill chill chill all day with oh and my son 10 dpo wooppp only going to test now if :af: is late x x x

Congratulations Glowstar! :happydance: My DH and I are on Maca too, been taking it about 4months I think now. No BFP for me yet but fingers crossed. I've been to see a FS and am getting bloods taken next cycle and also having a HSG. Hopefully it'll clear me out and I'll get my :bfp:! x

:hi: girls well Sunday roast on the go weather crap so chill chill chill all day with oh and my son 10 dpo wooppp only going to test now if :af: is late x x x

Hope the :witch: stays away for you! OMG just looked at your chart, HOW MUCH :sex: have you had lol?! I'm gonna show my hubby, I think he'll have a fit :rofl: x

caz i just payed attention to your chart too, wow where did you get all the stamina for all that Bd'ing? :thumbup: wish you good luck :flower:

morning girls :hi: well son has gone school i have just gutted the house now chill in tell 2pm going watching my son in his school performance weather :rain::rain: her x x x

:hi: girls i have been the gym come back niped asda now chillin weather is scrap still x x x

ho don't no hun haha i think i am going to wait to see if af come if not i will test sick off wasting money on hpts hun 12 dpo my af is 28 to 33 on clomid x x x

3 days late hoping i get a bfp soon. tested yesterday and BFN waiting a few more days then test if no AF yet... boobs are hurting mad today and yesterday thats new.

FX'd Sweetpea :thumbup:

Caz......I would maybe lessen the amount of BD'ing as (just a thought) you might be depleting OH's decent sperm supply by starting so early and every day. I did that in December, think we BD'd like 10 times in a row or something. Every other cycle we started around CD7 and by the time ov came we were both fed up and struggled to get the energy to do it.
If you look at both my BFP charts these are the cycles we actually did it less!!!

Unless of course you just LOVE that much sex...then forget the above :haha:

We BDed every day this cycle pretty much too (up until FF confirmed O), since last cycle we were going to wait a bit and turned out I O'd 11 days EARLY, and we missed the window entirely! So BD almost every day made sense for us.

Now, if I had more time to try (we have only this cycle and next before we need to WTT due to work reasons), I might try spacing it out a bit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->