Softcups

Totally understand then....suppose got easier for me when started using CBFM because could time it much better....we started BD on the high days and then both peak days...but sometime only one peak day.

My friends FS said every other day is MORE than enough. BUT I can understand if you are taking Clomid that you want to maximise every opportunity :winkwink:

Caz I give you all the credit for all that :sex: drive you got, you go girl! Hope you get that BFP :thumbup:

morning girls :hi: no gym got to take my oh mum docs for bloods done then chill chill chill x x x

19 dpo still no AF waiting game is all this is really. wither a :bfp: or AF..

sweetpea- maybe you should go see a doc?:flower:

the doc i have said she doesnt see patients till they are at least two weeks late. so im not worried just nowing would be nice. hoping for a bfp soon and not the :witch:

thats crap hun. is it your ob or a reg doc? i can understand it if you already were getting bfp's and needed to be two weeks late. but you would think they could at least do a blood test or SOMETHING to see whats going on:hugs:

i hope your just one of those people that it doesnt show up til later and you get your bfp. what about the one that was pos?

i am not sure when i show on a pos becouse my last to children i was already 8-9 weeks when i even tested so i dont know how much earlier i test as positive.

i dont have a gyno yet here so we wanna wait till we know any further. i had my last two in florida.

Hiya,

Just popping in to give a wee update. I've not had AF since February, and have a referral to gynae as my bloods suggested I wasn't ovulating. So in the meantime we have been not taking any precautions, and DTD regularly. Each time I have used a mooncup - just in case.

Anyway, today - out of the blue - I got a BFP. Well I actually got 6 BFPs rofl. 4 IC test, and 2 clear blue.

I have no idea when we conceived as I haven't tested since the beginning of June, so it's all a bit of a shock really! rofl

So keep the faith ladies! You just never know :happydance::happydance:

Hiya,

Just popping in to give a wee update. I've not had AF since February, and have a referral to gynae as my bloods suggested I wasn't ovulating. So in the meantime we have been not taking any precautions, and DTD regularly. Each time I have used a mooncup - just in case.

Anyway, today - out of the blue - I got a BFP. Well I actually got 6 BFPs rofl. 4 IC test, and 2 clear blue.

I have no idea when we conceived as I haven't tested since the beginning of June, so it's all a bit of a shock really! rofl

So keep the faith ladies! You just never know :happydance::happydance:

let us know of far along u r and congrats :happydance::happydance:

I will do, phoning midwives to make booking in appointment tomorrow, best guess is I am about 7 weeks along but that's a stab in the dark!

:hi: girls :af: got me on to round 5 of clomid and on to 3rd month using soft cups x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->