Softcups

hahaha left overs. anyways, i check it SEVERAL times a day.. two or three. not once has it changed.. but i think it's just being weird. i'm sure cbfm would be giving me more than low readings at this point.. 40 more minutes till i test! i'm praying i'll get a high or peak reading, getting sick of seeing lows. i am only on CD9 but i think O must be off, not midcycle since i've bd cd11-16 every cycle and havent fallen pregnant yet.

no hun i dont think so i know this is probably going to sound gross but it was like rice pudding looking. :rofl: Thick, really thick, creamy and white. Im actually panicking a little now. Never ever had it before. Couldnt be an infection or something could it.

xx

it could be.. or it could be a good sign! i would just keep an eye on it. if it doesn't go away or starts to itch or burn or anything i'd see a doctor.

thanks hunny. I am a little sore down there but think thats from sticking SCs in and out over 5 minutes over the past few days.

Let us know how you get on with your CBFM. Fingers crossed you get your 'high'. Is this your first cycle using the CBFM hun? sorry if you have already said. I forget. lol.

xxx

yeah it's my first cycle with cbfm. it's driving me crazy, just the waiting really. i HATE waiting to O, worse than the 2ww.. 20 more mins and i can test, i'll let you know the results.. have a feeling it's going to be another low though :cry: either way i woke OH up around 3:30 AM for a bd'ing session, have my SC in now! better safe than sorry this cycle.

too true hunny. Poor OH, 3:30 am lol. I thought i was bad waking Phil up at 5:30 am yesterday before he went away agin. lol.

xx

oh i've done 5 too. and 4. he doesn't mind though, i usually 'hold out' until right around O time so by then he's waaaaaaaaaay ready. good news, i got my first high reading on CBFM! :happydance:

YEY :happydance: thats great news hun.

I have been and checked again and still getting really really bad CM. Really bad. Its ponly when checking CP, not when i wipe. Im really really worried. Ive never had this before. I think i may start a new thread and see what i get back.

xx

oh yes do that. it never hurts to see a doctor, just let them know you're ttc so they don't prescribe you anything that could hurt a bean.

i will do huny. I have posted now so we will see what replies i get back. will pop into the Drs on the way home after work tonight and see if i can get in tomorrow.

xx

good let us know how it goes!
so BD twice today.. one at 4AM, once at 12PM.. (i was excited about my high reading on the CBFM :haha:) first time used SC, kept it in for 8 hours, took it out. noticed some cramping while i had it in? is this normal when you first start using them? also, when i took it out i noticed a very VERY tiny amount of blood in it.. not nearly as much as the first time. then BD again at 12ish, have another one in now.. but we DTD standing up (wasn't my choice, believe me) so i doubt there's alot of goods in there..
anyways, any opinions on how they were at first for any of you? so far i've used them three times, first time a pretty good amount of blood, second time i was sore and had some cramping and a small amount of blood, and so far so good this time although it's only been an hour.

I just feel like throwing a fit, this is absolutely the longest 2ww I've ever experienced. It feels like it has been YEARS. :cry: .. I'm having a rough night, I want this so bad, and I feel like we've been trying forever. Only a few more months and we've been trying for a year. It is just upsetting. I feel like there are so many women that just LOOK at a guy and end up pregnant.. why is it so hard for some people?! I don't understand.. I had a promising looking test yesterday and now I'm getting dull pains.. like AF is gonna come. :nope:

I just feel like throwing a fit, this is absolutely the longest 2ww I've ever experienced. It feels like it has been YEARS. :cry: .. I'm having a rough night, I want this so bad, and I feel like we've been trying forever. Only a few more months and we've been trying for a year. It is just upsetting. I feel like there are so many women that just LOOK at a guy and end up pregnant.. why is it so hard for some people?! I don't understand.. I had a promising looking test yesterday and now I'm getting dull pains.. like AF is gonna come. :nope:

last cycle i SS'd with a girl in a thread i started.. i'm sure if you're a crazy symptom spotter like me you could look in my posts and find it, it was called Ov'd Nov. 29 or something like that.. cant remember her username now.. but she SWORE up and down she was out and AF was on the way and she knew her body and all that and then she ended up bfp! didn't test pos till something like 15 or 16dpo? so keep your hopes up doll :hugs:

Thanks mamaxm :blush: .. sorry for my off the wall rant, but this board is full of my favorite gals and I knew you wouldn't mind. I heart you guys.. But honestly, I'm hoping with everything I've got that this is my month. I'm a crazy symptom spotter, and the one undeniable thing I've had the whole time is super sore bb's.. only a few more days till I know, and can either get on with it or being ecstatic. What a long few days this will be! LOTS of babydust for all of you lovely ladies** :hugs: thanks for listening.

FXD for you Bellablu- The waiting is the worst part of this. Test again in a few more days.
Good luck and :hugs:
Minimin

Morning my fav girlies how are we all.

Well i don have thrush but i have some cream so thats easing it a little bit. Thank god its happened after OV though so it didnt interfere with TTC.

Im 4DPO today and sssooooo much longer to wait. Ill be ok though have enough to keep me occupied.

Bellablu, hang in thre hunny. Like mamaxm said there have been plenty of women who felt like AF was looming and got their BFPs. Keeping my finges crossed for you chick. I have a good feeling about this thread. I think we have a few BFPs in the pipe line. Doubt ill be one of them.

Well OH called me this morning and said he had a dream that we had a baby girls. Im normally the one dreaming about about babies. He has never ever had a dream about babies, ever. He said in the dream we were in the park. An adventure park type thing. He went to the toilet and when he came out i was sitting on a wall with our new born baby girl in my arms. And she was gorgeous. A sign maybe? I hope so!

xxx

Ah Laura that dream sounds lovely, especially as your OH had it!

Fingers crossed for you BellaBlu, just get some internet cheapies and keep testing to pass the time if it helps x

It does doesnt it helly. Its really unusual for him as i say he never ever dreams about us having a baby. Its normally me having the dreams of getting positive tests and having a baby.

Good luck bell!!!!

Laura that such a sweet dream :hugs:

Well no symtoms yet no surprise there im only 2dpo :rofl: me and OH did an extra :sex: last night just incase :haha:

we :sex: 9th, 13th, 14th, 15th and 18th but im sure i ovulated 17th so missed the crucial day :dohh: oh well, what wil be will be! plus hopefully some spermies from friday night (saturday morning took cup out) would have been lingering around :winkwink:

I really hope we get some bfps this cycle :thumbup:

:dust:

xXx

thanks M2K,

Your as bad as me starting thr symptom spotting so early. lol. i have very very tender boobs (norm for me from now until AF), tender nips and slight cramping but nothing major to get excited about.

I bedd on CD10, 11 12 and 13 and i ovulated on CD11 according my my temps and FF so im keeping everthing crossed that i may have caught that little eggy. I used SCs on each of these days to. :happydance:

Got thrush now so i think i may have bedded too much. 7 times in 4 days. lol.

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->