Softcups

So sorry Caz....that evil hag :growlmad: here's to next cycle!!!

Well I got beta levels checked....

13dpo - 228
15dpo - 616

That's a doubling time of 32.7 hours....STICK BEAN STICK!!!

well ok my turn to :cry: :brat:the:witch: just got me. but now i now what to expect anything next time. all i can do is smile that i know my pluming still works and can fluctuate. so i think instead of a nap i may just get busy cleaning house.:hangwashing::dishes::laundry: will my 7 and 3 year old nap.:muaha:i tend to get tidy on AF day. weird i know my hubby says he is glad he married me because im not normal. i get giddy and wound up rather than moody and cramps to everyone. i have faith that next month will be my next.

yep yep we gonna get these little spermies... lol im in a weird giddy mood i tell ya not normal not normal.. lol i think i have to be in order to cope today..

sweetpea- yay for the pma! hope this next cycle is it hunny!!! great faith you have:thumbup:

Sweetpea I'm confused, have you had a chemical? I thought a while back you had a BFP? :hugs: hun?

Caz have you tested yet, looks like on your ticker you're late for AF???

xx

:hi: girls this af is heavy witch is good ha started taking fresh royal jelly well had 2 bottles of carlsberg it was nice but i feel ruff today as ewt x x x

ok girls its crazy i thought i started couse i saw when i wiped at 3pm yesterday (tmi) a little spotting but i thought it was the bigging of my cycle. then i went to the loo a little later and nothing and nothing since. i dont think i would have noticed it if i was checking everytime i went to see if i started. im so confused this cycle and new to charting. i even had the ewcm twice this month so i could have Ovulated twice . the last time was between the 12thand the 15th. im soo confused this is just a waiting game. i never have had this happen before i was more stressed on my wedding week than i am now and i started on my wedding day on time so it cant be stress involved.

caz- sorry af is giving you such heck:hugs:

sweetpea- wow thats all crazy. maybe you almost ovulated but didnt then did the later time you had ewcm. it could have been implanting yesterday if you ov between 12-15. hope it was IB!!!!

Sorry Caz I must have missed that post :hugs: I'm gonna ask a STUPID question here Sweetpea but what do you mean by "whipped" lol :rofl: x

sweet pea it must be you have o or implantation good luck hun for your bfp x x x

Hi girls, I tried a practice run with the soft cup lastnight and I got it in there, but than I couldnt tell how far back it was supposed to go into my vagina. I watched a video instruction on how to use it, but I couldnt tell how far back I needed to push it, it seemed like I could just go back forever, so I got scared and stopped pusing it back out of fear it would get stuck. Than when I tried to pull it out there was blood on it, which was either from scraping myself with my nail when taking it out or just from the soft cup itself. They say that when it is back in there deep enough u should be able to feel your cervix at the top through the softcup when in place but I have never been able to find my cervix and to me everything just feels mushy and wet in there???:shrug: It was hard as hell getting the dam thing out. I was also scared that if the softcup wasnt in there right that i would accidently block the :spermy: from getting where they need to be. Long story short, i dont like them and dont think i will be using them again?? Plus I was told that I have a tilted uterus bye a gyno before and have read girls with a tilted uterus have a hard time using the soft cups and maybe shouldnt use them? Any advice if you have used them would be helpful.

ok ladies the mystery is over. Af came big time im so relieved... really was bothering being so late and making me fill like im loosing my mind. so the joke was on me

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->