Softcups

wannabeprego to put them in you lye down and just push it in a bit that's what i do and to get it out you sit on the toilet or squat down x x x

Sweetpea sorry I thought it was a code word for something :haha:. Sorry AF got you.
Wannabepreggo, mine don't go in very far but I know when its in properly cos I can't feel it. I had a hard job the first time I practised but when it actually came to using them after BD it was so easy to get in with all the moisture (sorry TMI) also I use conceive plus. I find lying in bed is easier to insert them rather than sitting on the toilet like my practise run. X

blessedmomma-
oh thanks im ok, of course i wanna be pregnant but i also rather not worry like that and i figured that cycle would be a test drive one anyways. it just didnt have to be so crazy. this cycle will be great. with all the right tools. how r u hun?
caz & bob-
hope the witch isnt be a pain, she is for me, normally i dont get cramps and such.she is being a real witch this time..

:hi: girls sunday roast on starving think were going to st helens show with my son and nieces son they can go on the fair and watch the fireworks later x x x

Wannabeprego - I also have a tilted uterus and while using soft cups I have no problem really sliding them in, but I do find they shift and leak when I get up to walk around most times.

I do stil use them as they keep everything in place when I'm lying on my tummy after BD (something you should be doing too vs lying on your back).

Hope you've enjoyed your day Caz. Boiling hot in the North East, hope it stays like this as we're both off all week. I got my smiley face today!!!!! DTD this morning (after a -CB digi then got a + in the afternoon) and plenty of :sex: to come lol! x

morning girls :hi: st Helen's show was rubbish it was better last year well don't no what were up to today till in a bit just chill on the laptop for a bit yayyyyyy :af: has gone wooppp :sex: marathon begins today x x x

My question is how do you know if you've got all the "soldiers" up next to the cervix? What if you block them from entering the cervix?

I swear we got pregnant using them in April 2011, but we found out in May 2011 it was ectopic, we were the 1% - no history and ectopic didnt make any sense. So this month is our first month since May 2011 of being able to try.

I bought 5 boxes! Replenish my stock! :)

Thanks Ladies!!!

:rofl: i bought one box that i used like 4 out of total. got pregnant twice off the same box. still have like ten in my closet.

i guess you know if they are all in there when you stand up. if it doesnt come out, they are in there. if they do come out, i would catch it and redo it. you can also have DH finish in the cup and put it in. hope that helps

:thumbup:I'm going to order myself some of these tomorrow.
Shouldn't have to worry about any embarrassing ferking about trying to get it in infront of OH after DTD. I have him well trained on hot drink & toast duties straight after.:coffee:

Hello ladies, quick question.....for those of you who got your BFP'S from softcups, did you use them on every fertile day or just certain days? Thanks so much :flower:

I used them every time we BD, and you can check my chart to see how often that was :blush:

We used them pretty much for every BD :thumbup: but this time we were on a wing and a prayer as I didn't really know where I was in my cycle after MC.
Seems to have done the trick though :flower:

both times we used them we only used a couple right before ov. but certainly cant hurt to use more!:hugs:

Hi,

Im tempted by these but at the same time im kinda repulsed by the whole idea of having to fish it out of down there lol.

To be quite honest, im prepared to try anything if it gets me what i want... A BABY!!!!

Does anyone know where you can pick them up cheaply in the uk? I seen them for sale on ebay in packs of six but surely that aint going to last very long if you use a new one everytime you bd?
xxx

I used it day of positive opk and day after, I put just a small dab of preseed in the cup and I'm 2 dpo so hope it worked!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->