Softcups

Hi,

Im tempted by these but at the same time im kinda repulsed by the whole idea of having to fish it out of down there lol.

To be quite honest, im prepared to try anything if it gets me what i want... A BABY!!!!

Does anyone know where you can pick them up cheaply in the uk? I seen them for sale on ebay in packs of six but surely that aint going to last very long if you use a new one everytime you bd?
xxx

Hi, Amazon do packs of 6 but also 24, it's much cheaper to get the 24. I've just been buying the 6 packs though as I only use the softcups around ovulation and also after trying 10 months I'm thinking this could be the month and don't want to waste them by buying the bigger packets (however I will probably still be thinking this in another 4 months :rofl:) It's not really that hard to fish it out, I just get my finger around the rim, it's not so bad x

We used a "donation" so each time we got that "donation" we used it. Twice was the most. However, I don't think that it will hurt to use more for those that are not DIY! :winkwink:

We used a "donation" so each time we got that "donation" we used it. Twice was the most. However, I don't think that it will hurt to use more for those that are not DIY! :winkwink:
:cry:so sorry you mc... :hugs:

Thank you BLESSED and SW33T...Yes, it was trully some sad times in the last 2 weeks. However, we are letting hope shine through and gearing up to give it another go. FXD

keeping my https://i669.photobucket.com/albums/vv60/april04281983/fxd.jpghope you conceive with a very sticky bean

Oh I am so tempted by these next O time if AF turns up this month (i think it will). Reading all the success stories from them something seems to be doing the trick!
Along with starting to chart temp, using clearblue fertility moniter and even going to get some moonstone jewellery (OTT i know lol but anythings worth a try if it might work!) xxx

Hi future mommies, I need some advice. I am on CD 41 and 17 DPO. I tested yesterday and got bfn. But every night for the past 4-5 nights or so I have been feeling nauseous and have a head ache. No sign of AF. No other symptoms. No sore bb's. I read online today that some people it has taken 8-10 weeks to get a positive hpt. Has anyone experienced this or known any one that has experienced this? I am going to wait a few more days, test again and if I still get a bfn, I will make an appointment with the dr's. Thanks in advance!

is it possible you calculated your ov date wrong hun? sometimes you can get ready to ov and then its delayed a bit and you ov later:shrug:

my mom got negs on her hpt until she was 5 mos along with my brother. im sure hpt's were not as sensitive back then, but still:flower:

is it possible you calculated your ov date wrong hun? sometimes you can get ready to ov and then its delayed a bit and you ov later:shrug:

my mom got negs on her hpt until she was 5 mos along with my brother. im sure hpt's were not as sensitive back then, but still:flower:

I used OPKs so I am pretty sure I am within a day or 2. I guess anything is possible though. My cycles are never regular so its next to impossible to pin point it on my own. Thanks for letting me know about your mom. It still gives me some hope that I may not be out of the game just yet... Please keep your fx'd!

there is a girl on another thread that was nearly 6 weeks along and had to get bloods done. have no idea why it wouldnt show on a test. she had all the symptoms and everything. is def preg though

there is a girl on another thread that was nearly 6 weeks along and had to get bloods done. have no idea why it wouldnt show on a test. she had all the symptoms and everything. is def preg though

I've read a few threads in which this has happened. So I am still retaining a tad bit of hope. I think I will try and test again tomorrow morning; maybe with a different brand. And if still nothing, I'll wait out the weekend and make an appointment with the doc Monday. Thanks for your responses!

Hello, I found this thread as I was looking to start using softcups this cycle. I love how there are so many people with success stories using these things!

ktsmiles, hope you get a bfp soon!!!:happydance:

Hello, I found this thread as I was looking to start using softcups this cycle. I love how there are so many people with success stories using these things!

sunshine try them with using preseed inside this helps there be more eggwhite consistency for the swimmers to get to there destination...its also not harmfull to the sperm like other lubricants..

sunshine try them with using preseed inside this helps there be more eggwhite consistency for the swimmers to get to there destination...its also not harmfull to the sperm like other lubricants..

thanks for the tip sw33tp3a....i hopped over to your journal. great that you are on your 3rd one! that is so wonderful, i can only hope to experience that some day. :hugs: i guess you didn't use the softcups for the first 2? one more thing to buy for me tomorrow, i'm coming off of AF and wanna get prepared (feels like i'm preparing for a big deadline each month). :growlmad:

Hey girls, Can I join you?? I'm sure the answer is somewhere in these six hundred pages but thought I'd ask!! :) I just started using softcups this cycle...for af and for TTC...for ttc with softcups is it still necessary to put your legs up on the wall afterwards?? I put conceive plus in me, dtd, then conceive plus in the cup and put it in for 12 hours...

Should introduce myself sorry!! HOW RUDE! LOL. I've been ttc for 7 months now and just had an hsg this cycle too. They diagnosed me with PCOS as my dhea levels are high and my hubby had a halfway normal SA...which I'm kind of sad about his count and morphology but his motility is really good. Good luck to all and :dust:!!

:hi: girls happy friday woopp well me and oh are chill in why my son has gone swimming so think :sex: is on in a bit x x x

Welcome Gdane... I still stay laying down until
30 mins is up or if I fall asleep at night... Just in case. But use your own judgement about that I guess. When I walk around nothing seems to leak unless I sneeze or cough and then it's still way less then without the softcups!!
Good luck.

I tried pre seed in the cup this time as well as in me and bd on both positive OPKs with some fertile cm:) hoping that it might be my turn for a BFP but I'm gonna try not to obsess too much so I may not be on here much lol.

welcome new ladies!

i didnt lay down at all after, except when i went to sleep right after. got preg twice. anything extra couldnt hurt though.:thumbup:

:hi: girls how are you all well afm been food shopping and now chill in because the weather is lovely wooppp x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->