Softcups

:hi:girls hope your all well afm doing my Sunday roast as usual i hope this month it works for us because me and the oh have done some big changes oh has stopped coffee all together and i drink decaff so fx it works this month x x x

Good luck! I got dotted cross hairs and while I think I finally ovulated I dont agree with their date

gdane- fertility friend always changes mine from the first date they give. sometimes twice.

SUNSHINE - WELCOME!!! :wave: I still had my legs up, not as long. the soft cup hold the "donation" upward more to where the detination is so I do not think that it harms anything if you don't lay down.

GDANE - Welcome! :wave: GL, FXD! :dust:

Ladies, I took a HPT this morning, I'm about 8 dpo. I used softcups and preseed too. By the end of the time limit, there was a very faint line, very faint. So I took a pic and then deleted it because I didn't want my kids to see it. They are teenagers and sometime they nosey through my stuff and I didn't want anyone to get excited if it was a evap line. However, I never get evap lines either. I left and went to work half excited and half trying not to get excited and I came back home and NO line! It was gone! Guess I'll retest in the morning. I am using the 10's IC. *sigh* There was a line and disappearing one! I'd say it was there for about 20 minutes. Wish I wouldn't have deleted that pic.

Ladies, I took a HPT this morning, I'm about 8 dpo. I used softcups and preseed too. By the end of the time limit, there was a very faint line, very faint. So I took a pic and then deleted it because I didn't want my kids to see it. They are teenagers and sometime they nosey through my stuff and I didn't want anyone to get excited if it was a evap line. However, I never get evap lines either. I left and went to work half excited and half trying not to get excited and I came back home and NO line! It was gone! Guess I'll retest in the morning. I am using the 10's IC. *sigh* There was a line and disappearing one! I'd say it was there for about 20 minutes. Wish I wouldn't have deleted that pic.

i hope you get your bfp hun.

Fingers crossed for tomorrow Angel Baby! I never get evaps either so when I get a smidgeon of a line I'll be rather excited!! x

I never had evaporation lines either, until last month. and It was on the IC 10miu. I was excited for a moment, but then realized there wasn't any color to the line. took a picture, but phone camara didn't pick it up. Waited, made and ate breakfast, came back and it was GONE. Vanished like a ghost. I guess thats why they sometimes call them ghost lines :/ Well, for your sake I hope you get a nice pink line in the morning bc I know how sad it is when lines disappear. I never had one again after that.

Hope you get your BFP! That would be super exciting!!

I got another high on my CBFM so i'm super super confused now. (see chart) I'm doing answer opks but don't trust them...I got my darkest on cd21 but I don't believe it.

I feel like everything leaks out before I can get my softcup in. Is it because my DH moves around a little after wards?? We're going to try him staying still a little more after the big O...I don't know what else to do, anyone else have this probleM?

angel- i hope you get your bfp!!!!

gdane- maybe you can catch it all in the softcup when it comes out and then put in the softcup?

TMI Alert - GDANE, I think what you should do, is wait till he is out, then lift your hips immediately and place the soft cup. It is worth a try. I know that catching it in a soft cup eliminates his "fun" so I don't think many men are really down with that. GL

I am not so familiar with it, but the reviews were excellent. I think it is much worth for a try! :happydance:

Thanks everyone! I really think it was a ghost line too! I took another this afternoon, knowing I had a ton to drink today but negative! It was the 10s though. I'll be patient, somewhat, test in the morning! I only have 1 more 10 left and the rest are 20s. I broke the test apart looking for that line again! Hehehe!

I asked him once he didn't seem to crazy about the idea

i dont mean have him do anythng. after you guys get done dtd if you have the softcup ready and next to you, you can hold it down there and catch everything in the softcup as it comes out and then put the softcup in. does that make sense?

I asked him once he didn't seem to crazy about the idea

i dont mean have him do anythng. after you guys get done dtd if you have the softcup ready and next to you, you can hold it down there and catch everything in the softcup as it comes out and then put the softcup in. does that make sense?

Yes maam! Have to try that

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"