Softcups

I asked him once he didn't seem to crazy about the idea

i dont mean have him do anythng. after you guys get done dtd if you have the softcup ready and next to you, you can hold it down there and catch everything in the softcup as it comes out and then put the softcup in. does that make sense?

Yes maam! Have to try that

I had the same problem. Also, I'm not sure if the soft cup is on right, do i just stick it in and let it do its job and hope it forms to your cervix or do I need to align it inside? Seems v tricky

i just stick mine in and i think it goes in to place because when i take it out i feel my cervix going over the top of it x x x

:hi: girls well its just took me ages get on her lost my password ha my son has gone swimming with oh nieces lad i am chilling love this lazy month not going the gym x x x

:flower:

Hi Ladies!
I wondered if any of you know when I should start to take micinex and how much/how often? I am on clomid 50, CD3-7. Took it for 2 doses now, dose 3 due tonight. so far, not really much side effects, just headache and sore bbs.

Have a great day all! :flower:

:hugs:

Welcome back CAZ! :wave:
GDANE, this is sounding soooo good, soooo promising. FXD :dust:
4BOYs, I am not 100% positive, but I think that you should start taking a little evey day from CD1 till OV. At least that's what my doc recommended with the Robitussin, and I think they provide the same effects. GL FXD :dust:

Heya ladies i havent forgotten you guys, its soft cups week for me :happydance: last month i put pre seed into the cup then inserted it, any other soft cup tips before i lay the egg?

Hi ladies ... Do you use softcups all the time or just on the few days around ovulation? xx

HI Mrs B, check in some of the journals because we all do it differently but, for me, also in my journal, we use them each time there is a "donation" but only during TTC. Regular BD, I think you are fine. So during your fertile days and OV day.... GL :dust:

how long do you keep it in? if i put it in at night, should i wait a little in the morning before taking it out?

:hi: girls hope your all have in a good weekend i have been shopping now skint haha ho well got ever think we need going to have a Chinese for tea yum yum cant wait 12 hour you can leave them in for i leave mine in 7 or 8 hour depend on what time we bd x x x

:hi: girls think i am 1 dpo today woopp ff hasn't put it in yet probuly will tomoz well chill in with the oh why my son has gone town shopping with my mum woopp x x x

Im CD 10 but not sure when O will happen so lots of fun whilst waiting for the highs on the CBFM :winkwink: x

Congrats on 1DPO and 5 DPO Ladies.... I hope that FF will list me as 1DPO tomorrow!! GL to us all and :dust: :dust: :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->