Softcups

Congrats on 1DPO and 5 DPO Ladies.... I hope that FF will list me as 1DPO tomorrow!! GL to us all and :dust: :dust: :dust:

Good luck to you a well! I'm not symptom spotting but having a hard time keeping myself from peeing on a stick! Lol...I'm going to wait at least until 10 or 11dpo so I have a few days to wait....6dpo today

GDANE, you are almost there.... Can't wait to hear how POAS goes this weekend! :dust: :dust: :dust:

:hi: girls well ff hasn't put my cross hairs yet think it might do tom-oz well got really really bad sore boobs i feel like crying with them to all the girls who has rioting near them keep safe girls good luck all of us girls we can get are sticky beans this month x x x

:hi: girls well ff hasn't put my cross hairs yet think it might do tom-oz well got really really bad sore boobs i feel like crying with them to all the girls who has rioting near them keep safe girls good luck all of us girls we can get are sticky beans this month x x x

Good luck everyone! How we doing? Who has riots?

Hello All!

I've been lurking here for the past couple of days and have read through some of this thread.

I've decided I will try the softcups & preseed and see what happens.

I'm 32 DH is 36...we've been trying for about 9 mos. Used mirena for BC so I don't know if that's part of my problem. I have a DS 8. And had 2 MC prior to him.

Finishing up AF this week and will be testing on Sunday. CD8...I've just started using OPK's ...so we'll see how that goes as well.

I've already got my softcups and preseed. I've used the softcups with AF before so I know how to put them in and take them out.

Hoping I'll be getting my BFP this cycle!

I got a BFP in June using SoftCups! I LOVE them. This is a product that has changed my life. I LOVE not having to deal with my period for 12 hours at a time!

There's a bit of a learning curve. At first I had to practice sitting on the toilet...Then immediately after BDing my husband would watch me struggle to figure out how to get it in. Now, I practically have it inserted before he's off of me! And I did get pregnant using them!

SACHIKO, welcome :wave: GL to you! I too have to testify to the effectiveness of using softcups and getting a :bfp:!!! :dust: to you on this chase!

JANET, sorry for your loss :hugs: You and I are soooo very close in cycles, are you TTC immediately, as I am? We also suffered at the same time same growth length.... :dust: to you!

Hi MrsMM24!

Thanks. I'm so sorry for your loss too. And yes, I'm trying right now, before I even get my period. Are you still charting?

JANET, I started semi-charting during my MC. The doc was hopeful, and we knew we would want to start again. Full force charting once I stopped spotting. My chart is in the siggy. Didn't wait on my AF either, as I was carrying our LO for a little time after the HB was gone. Natural passing. My cycles are tooo crazy not to chart (see journal). I sure hope you and I can be a part of the many success stories I have read about :bfp: right after MC. FXD!!! :dust:

im so sorry mrs! it must have been extra hard after seeing the hb. im always reassured after seeing the hb that everything is gonna be ok, but really anything can happen. my 2 mc were at 7 1/2 and 8 1/2 weeks and didnt check one but the other there was no hb. my heart goes out to you hun, i hope this is your cycle for a forever baby :hugs:

Aww blessedmoma your a sweetheart, just read your reply to Mrs. that was nice of you, Im a few days past O, I did use pre seed and sc's this cycle too :thumbup:

Don't want to make a new thread for this,

If you live in USA, go here to request for a sample of a Soft Cup

https://www.softcup.com/Cosmo

Thanks bunny, i'll pass it on for those who havent tried it yet and would like to =)

I can't find them (Instead SoftCups) in any store I've ever looked in so I get them from Drugstore.com because it's the best price I could find (I could be wrong). $9.49 for 24.

Here's a link...they're having a sale on them right now, but you have to buy 4 to get the discount. (Buy 4 Instead items and get $2 off!).

Here's a link, I hope I add it correctly. https://www.drugstore.com/products/prod.asp?pid=40597&catid=9587

My temp tanked again...just waiting on AF to show todya....on a bright note I went from a 9-10 day to a 13day LP in a few cycles with b 100 complex.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->