Softcups

I obviously can't figure out the Instead cup... it hurt and AF still leaked :( Is there a trick to that silly thing?? I'd love to use as conception aide :)

aw so sorry gdane fx next cycle hun good luck girls we all can do it x x x

heres a vid on how to put them in hun https://www.softcup.com/video-tutorials x x x

Trying4ababyy - Thanks :) I see other people do this too & thought it was a very good idea you can just add it to the bottom of your signature :) :dust:

Trying4ababyy - Thanks :) I see other people do this too & thought it was a very good idea you can just add it to the bottom of your signature :) :dust:

your very welcome & reading peoples signatures is actually fun :flower:

Lol...I am using softcups for AF...and I washed it out and let it sit on the sink while DH and I showered...we got out and my DH goes, "well, I see our pink gnome fell down the sink, but how did she leave her hat??" :rofl:

Lol...I am using softcups for AF...and I washed it out and let it sit on the sink while DH and I showered...we got out and my DH goes, "well, I see our pink gnome fell down the sink, but how did she leave her hat??" :rofl:

Thats hilarious :haha:

OK so I've been testing and using softcups with preseed in them. OPK's haven't come back positive yet, but still using them. 2 days now...each time it's empty or very little in there? Is this normal?

And I see some "old" period blood as well. (sorry for the TMI). I should O next week, but testing early just to be sure I don't miss it.

OK so I've been testing and using softcups with preseed in them. OPK's haven't come back positive yet, but still using them. 2 days now...each time it's empty or very little in there? Is this normal?

And I see some "old" period blood as well. (sorry for the TMI). I should O next week, but testing early just to be sure I don't miss it.

Its quite possible that because you will be O'ing next week that in the meantime you prolly have little or no cm at the moment, maybe thats why your not seeing any or little, thats my best guess for ya :dust:

I guess we'll see what happens at the end of this cycle. This will be cycle #1 with the softcups and preseed. Fx

Any BFPs using soft cups yet? I really like it cause there is no mess! My husband made fun of me trying to stick the thing in tho!

Yeah, my husband and I had a couple of giant chuckles when I tried to put it in before I got good at it. Worst thing is, I usually try NOT to laugh after BD cuz I'm afraid all the baby-making potion will come out!

SACH, that is normal, there will be a little more when you OV as the CM will increase, after AF you are pretty dry in most ladies. How do you track OV to know that it is next week? GL FXD :dust:

MOM22, welcome :wave: you can read my journal, and on some of the threads with same-sex couples, there are PLENTY of bfps with softcops, divacup, etc. GL FXD :dust:

12DPO Hard not to test today, but we want to be sure and closer to my wife’s b-day is great. I am trying to remain relaxed, symptom spot, and pray!!! Current SSing: increased creamy CM, bbs tingling every now and then (symptom I always get with both previous preg and AF is SORE)…. My appetite was large last night and I was ready to eat this morning as well. I have no other real symptoms though so I am just WAITING… :wacko:

*My PMA: NO AF = one day closer to ???*

have to say I'm not impressed with softcups cycle for af. Leaking a lot

:hi:well girls :af: got me gutted but back on the clomid 50mg i have one more round after this one on to my 4 round with softcups x x x

Possible TMI warning:

I have to say that I had the same problem with leaking the first month or two that I used them. I don't know why but by the third month, I didn't really have any leaking. Also, I have a tilted cervix/uterus and that can cause leaking with the SoftCups. Some months my cervix is more tilted than usual.

Also, whenever I would go #2, there would be a tiny bit of leaking, and that's totally normal.

I had a lot of problems the first two months or so with leaking, insertion and removal. I almost said F it, but I'm glad I persevered, cuz I LOVE them now for both AF and BD.

MrsMM24 - I have an app that tracks my periods and usually tells me pretty closely when I should be Oing. Usually around the time my calendar has marked down I notice more CM and EWCM as well. But, have started using OPK's to validate my symptoms, etc. Especially since we are @ 9 plus mos of trying.

Today is supposed to be day 1 of my fertile week. I also noticed more in my SC but still bloody. Also last night was day 3 of using the SC. I normally have been leaving them in the full 12 hrs to the min.

H has been completely supportive through it all. He even got the SC and put the preseed in it last night for me. :) Fx ...I hope my BFP is this cycle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->