Softcups

Yeah, my husband and I had a couple of giant chuckles when I tried to put it in before I got good at it. Worst thing is, I usually try NOT to laugh after BD cuz I'm afraid all the baby-making potion will come out!

Lol! This sounds like me...
I've gotten pretty quick now though!

MRSPTTC, I am close, but things are looking a little :sad1: AF could be near may not, after the MC, things can be different and I think that may be the case with me. FF changed my OV date this late in the game.... No luxury of DTD so many times.... We shall see soon.... FXD

BLESSED, I think that we are going to use preseed this go around, so thanks for the precise input... :flower:

I think your chart still looks amazing mrsmm24 :) can't wait for you to test

GDANE, thanks for checking. I was soo worried as we don't get the chance to just "BD" through the entire fertile period, timing is EVERYTHING, and when I say OV date change, I was past nervous!!!!

:wave:

Hi all! I survived the first weeks wait, and now onto the second. I am 9DPO after first month with clomid. Feeling hopeful [-o<

I usually cave in and test by now, but I am going to wait until Thursday, if :witch: doesn't show up first. No, real signs or symptoms for me though, so I don't know what to think :shrug:

:dust: to all ;)

Hi all! I survived the first weeks wait, and now onto the second. I am 9DPO after first month with clomid. Feeling hopeful [-o<

I usually cave in and test by now, but I am going to wait until Thursday, if :witch: doesn't show up first. No, real signs or symptoms for me though, so I don't know what to think :shrug:

lol, i thought this was the clomid thread. but hello anyway and goodluck. I did use softcups so we will see ;)

4 boys and mrs- hope this is it for both of you!!!!!!!!!! i will be stalking for test results:thumbup:

lol, i thought this was the clomid thread. but hello anyway and goodluck. I did use softcups so we will see ;)

LoL. That's funny. Good luck!

GDANE, thanks for checking. I was soo worried as we don't get the chance to just "BD" through the entire fertile period, timing is EVERYTHING, and when I say OV date change, I was past nervous!!!!

Heya, your chart looks good to me too! tons of :dust: for you :flower:

Hi ladies, can I join you? My soft cups arrived today... they are MASSIVE! Have't had a go with them yet. thinking i will have a go in private before I try to use these things in front of my hubby.... i have this image of DH and I laughing so hard at me trying to use the soft cup that everything gets pushed out.

Gonna use pre seed too, got some sitting in the cupboard... EXCITED!!!

Hi ladies, can I join you? My soft cups arrived today... they are MASSIVE! Have't had a go with them yet. thinking i will have a go in private before I try to use these things in front of my hubby.... i have this image of DH and I laughing so hard at me trying to use the soft cup that everything gets pushed out.

Gonna use pre seed too, got some sitting in the cupboard... EXCITED!!!

Would love to hear how this works out for you. If I am not pregnant by the end of this cycle, that's my plan next month... preseed and softcups.

I'm not super duper active in this thread but welcome everyone and good luck!

GDANEMOM4NOW, what’s the“conceive” in your signature? "Conceive+ & Softcups"

Is that a lubricant?

Conceive plus is like pressed, a way to mimic cm.

I just bought some softcups! Going to use them if at shows up so I can practice before BDing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->