Softcups

SACH, that is normal, there will be a little more when you OV as the CM will increase, after AF you are pretty dry in most ladies. How do you track OV to know that it is next week? GL FXD :dust:

MOM22, welcome :wave: you can read my journal, and on some of the threads with same-sex couples, there are PLENTY of bfps with softcops, divacup, etc. GL FXD :dust:

12DPO Hard not to test today, but we want to be sure and closer to my wife’s b-day is great. I am trying to remain relaxed, symptom spot, and pray!!! Current SSing: increased creamy CM, bbs tingling every now and then (symptom I always get with both previous preg and AF is SORE)…. My appetite was large last night and I was ready to eat this morning as well. I have no other real symptoms though so I am just WAITING… :wacko:

*My PMA: NO AF = one day closer to ???*
I really hope this is it for you guys! Your chart looks great! Good luck!! Can't wait to hear how it goes!

SACH, that is so good that you have a support system.

The way you are BD'g should be good, they recommend that when you arenot temping. OV. I have left my SC in 12hrs maybe once, then after that, only 6-8hrs. You are doing good. I have 2 apps and fertilityfriend.com app on my phone as well because we have to get it super precise (2 women) ironically, the OV kit from clinic, and the 2 apps all predict different AF and OV date. Basically one behind the other. (this month CD18, 19, and 21) All use different methods of tracking.

I think you should be covered as you are really covering your BD days. Total GL and FXD!! :dust:

MRSPTTC, I am holding on... I want to say that I held out longer than I have ever and get it closer to the date we leave for the b-day trip.... Plus I am too nervous to test, and will probably miss the stick! :haha:

JANET, it goes like this CD18 (OvuView App), CD19 (FF), and CD21 Countdowntopreg.com, Woman Log app)

SACH, that is so good that you have a support system.

The way you are BD'g should be good, they recommend that when you arenot temping. OV. I have left my SC in 12hrs maybe once, then after that, only 6-8hrs. You are doing good. I have 2 apps and fertilityfriend.com app on my phone as well because we have to get it super precise (2 women) ironically, the OV kit from clinic, and the 2 apps all predict different AF and OV date. Basically one behind the other. (this month CD18, 19, and 21) All use different methods of tracking.

I think you should be covered as you are really covering your BD days. Total GL and FXD!! :dust:

Well the app I'm using is called period tracker. And it's calulcated my period dates pretty close except this last cycle. My period was 5 days late and lasted 3 days longer than normal. But, was super light. :shrug:

And my date of OV (CD19) are matching my calendar that I use with Webmd. My cycle is average 31 days. So, I hope all this effort I've been putting in will help me get my :bfp:.

It's just really frustrating cause the last time I was pregnant - was with my DS8....I swear all I did was think I want to be preggers and I was. LOL

:witch:is supposed to show up 9/7 so I will test AFTER that date or close to it. I've tested too early before only to get a :bfn:. :growlmad:

Fx for both of us. :dust: to everyone!

Wow!! I've used them before during af, and I've never thought to use them while ttc. I have an unopened box of those in my bathroom right now. I am so using them for that now. Thanks a bunch and good luck ladies, x

MRSPTTC, I am holding on... I want to say that I held out longer than I have ever and get it closer to the date we leave for the b-day trip.... Plus I am too nervous to test, and will probably miss the stick! :haha:

You go girl :thumbup:! It's nice having the willpower, makes you feel good and yeah I know what you mean about the nerves! So when's your trip? x

:hi: girl just got in now from shopping i am going Chinese for tea its only a mile down the road love this walking i have lost 5lb with all my walking haha dont no weather to take me clomid 2-6 or 3-7 what do you girls think good luck all you girls x x x

MRSPTTC, thanks! Our trip begins the 25th, so we are going to test on the 23rd, just as long as it's before the trip. Bloods on the 24th from fetilitiy clinic.

I am 13DPO today! We are doing ok not testing, but my wife is getting anxious and she almost has me convinced... but I am holding tight. My temperature is remaining high, however I have seen this before in our 2 yrs of trying so it isn't enough. After the MC I know things could be different so, we wait. We hope to get a bfp soon, but more importantly, before our daughter is 10! :dust: to the thread.

has anyone on her used preseed in there softcups and how much did you use and did it get you your bfp x x x

i used preseed both months i used softcups and got pregnant both times. preseed helps the lil guys stay alive by working like semen and protecting them from the acids normally in there. it also makes it easier for them to swin up to where they need to be. so, it actually gets more to the egg alive than without it.

Blessedmoma said it right, i usually put a little in the cup before inserting too :flower: good luck :dust:

MRSPTTC, thanks! Our trip begins the 25th, so we are going to test on the 23rd, just as long as it's before the trip. Bloods on the 24th from fetilitiy clinic.

I am 13DPO today! We are doing ok not testing, but my wife is getting anxious and she almost has me convinced... but I am holding tight. My temperature is remaining high, however I have seen this before in our 2 yrs of trying so it isn't enough. After the MC I know things could be different so, we wait. We hope to get a bfp soon, but more importantly, before our daughter is 10! :dust: to the thread.

Ooo not long to go then! So exciting! So is AF due before the 23rd? And your chart is looking great! x

so you just put a bit in the cup and some up your foof good luck girls we can do it this month x x x

i used preseed both months i used softcups and got pregnant both times. preseed helps the lil guys stay alive by working like semen and protecting them from the acids normally in there. it also makes it easier for them to swin up to where they need to be. so, it actually gets more to the egg alive than without it.

how much preseed do you use???

i had the preseed that came with the little injectors. so i used that before dtd and then put another maybe 1/4-1/2 tsp in the cup. so i actually used quite a bit.

My husband says the PreSeed makes him kind of numb. Anyone else hear this?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->