Softcups

CARE76, what's the price of IVF in Mexico?:thumbup:
The places I looked into are around $ 6,500. I chose Interafertility I Guadalajara as they do stem cell therapy and I have talked to girls from another forum that have gone and loved their experience. I know somebody there right now, it is cool.

We actually have a video conference with the doctor tomorrow to se if he thinks I need to have anther surgery before I go.

I am so excited about it. I have the best feeling. If you have any other questions just ask away.

Does anyone know if they can be used with a tilted/retroverted uterus? My cervix usually points completely backward (sorry tmi) and I can't use tampons, the contraceptive sponge, or generally anything meant to go in there without it being so painful and just.. not working. My weird body... sigh lol.

Do you think Soft Cups would still work? The other thing I'm nervous of is what if it traps them from getting in!? Or do they pretty much just get in immediately? I know laying on your belly helps for backwards people like myself. Do you put them in right away? Also how big are they? >_>

Does anyone know if they can be used with a tilted/retroverted uterus? My cervix usually points completely backward (sorry tmi) and I can't use tampons, the contraceptive sponge, or generally anything meant to go in there without it being so painful and just.. not working. My weird body... sigh lol.

Do you think Soft Cups would still work? The other thing I'm nervous of is what if it traps them from getting in!? Or do they pretty much just get in immediately? I know laying on your belly helps for backwards people like myself. Do you put them in right away? Also how big are they? >_>

Hello, I found a thread on using soft cups with a tilted uterus (even though it would be best to consult with your doc especially if you experience pain) https://www.babyandbump.com/trying-to-conceive/347967-tips-ttc-tilted-uterus-2.html. And here is the link that will help you understand what soft cups look like, the size, ect: https://menstrualcupinfo.wordpress.com/instead-cup/ Hope this helps, best of luck :dust:

I have a retroverted uterus as well so I will let you know how they are when I finally try them. I figured you never know until you try.

Welcome new ladies! :wave: Good Luck with your softcups.... I too had success with them...

Well I had a practice run with the soft cups last night. Wanted to have it sussed out before I was trying to use them in front of hubby :haha::blush:.

I was REALLY surprised about how easy and more so, comfortable they are to use!! To be honest, if they really do prevent spillages then I'd seriously consider giving them a try when AF is here as the normal stuff you get (tampax/pads) causes me irritation and I'm thinking the soft cup wouldn't cause me much problems.

Really looking forwards to giving these a try. Been TTC now for about 20 months so I'm getting really unsettled at our "lack of progress" so to speak. Keeping my fingers crossed.

:dust:to all. x

LISA, totally understand that feeling, we have reached about 20 months as well. We have 1 M/C during that time however, so we know we can conceive so we are staying hopeful. I hope this is your cycle and you don't have to worry about using them for AF :winkwink:

We just had a major Earthquake where I was evacuated! I work in D.C.!!!!! What else..... no bfp, and an earthquake :sad1:

LISA, totally understand that feeling, we have reached about 20 months as well. We have 1 M/C during that time however, so we know we can conceive so we are staying hopeful. I hope this is your cycle and you don't have to worry about using them for AF :winkwink:

We just had a major Earthquake where I was evacuated! I work in D.C.!!!!! What else..... no bfp, and an earthquake :sad1:

I had a "suspected" MC back in September. I say suspected as i had a BFP one day and then a BFN the next, but the period that followed was the worst period I have ever had and lasted weeks and was soo painful that doctor thinks that perhaps I had had a mc, but it was never properly confirmed so I am not sure what to think? :shrug:. The AF afterwards and then a completely lack of AF for 6 months does make me wonder if maybe i did MC? Suppose I will never know.

I am so sorry to hear about the earthquake, thats awful. i hope you and your family are well and safe. Good luck on your next cycle honey, FX we both get our BFP... its about time and we deserve it!! :thumbup:

:dust: to everyone

so sorry to hear mrs:cry: i was really hoping for you. i didnt know you were in america. that evacuation sounds scary. im in kansas so we dont really have to worry about earthquakes but tornadoes is an issue:wacko:

:hi: girls got my opks and preseed this morning woopp i can now get stared woopp fx we all do it this month x x x

Well last night I used the softcups for the first time after DTD... I LOVE them. I HATED having to sleep with the soup in bowl so to speak, I hate the mess, and i love the fact you have none of that with softcups :happydance:

Feeling really hopeful for this cycle.

Is it best to DTD and then insert softcup or have hubby do his business into the softcup before inserting?? :shrug: . He's just told me he's open to trying either way if it'll help.... i have a great hubby! given how amusing/gross he's found the whole idea abt softcups I honestly didn't think he'd be open to trying that if I wanted to. Not sure what to think about what way is best?

lisa- i did it both ways and got pregnant. as long as you get the :spermy: in the cup and up to the cervix it doesnt matter :thumbup:

TRYING4, thanks! We are all safe, and there were no deaths reported from the quake. It was felt from Toronto to South Carolina! Crazy! This coast is not as equipped as the West! Now there is a Hurricane headed to the same areas this weekend....

CAZ, GL!!! FXD!!! Catch that eggy! :dust:

LISA, YAY! for Softcups. I told you they were great. Either way will work as women here have told me (we can only insert directly into cup from syringe or insert after syringe) For his pleasure I assume inserting after. However, since he is willing, you can try both (he is awesome) GL! TWW! Let that egg chase begin! :dust:

AFM Ladies...15DPO, CD36! Current SS: Tired, BLOATED feeling heavy and clothes not fitting, feel wet but not much CM. Temp crept up a tiny bit this morning. Staying pretty persistent and above coverline. We leave for vacay tomorrow early, so I will test then, FXD! 16DPO!
Check out my chart below…

:dust: :dust: :dust to the Thread!!!!!

LISA, YAY! for Softcups. I told you they were great. Either way will work as women here have told me (we can only insert directly into cup from syringe or insert after syringe) For his pleasure I assume inserting after. However, since he is willing, you can try both (he is awesome) GL! TWW! Let that egg chase begin! :dust:

They really are! LOL. I think for now we'll just stick with using it afterwards...see how that works for us. :thumbup:. As of yet I havent ov'd but decided i was gonna use them everytime we DTD this month ...just in case :blush:.... I have very irregular cycles so I am going with the better safe than sorry theory... BD every couple of days and use Softcups EVERY time ..... we gotta get the timing right...right? :blush::haha:..oh dear, I feel i am loosing it this cycle. :blush:

Your chart looks AMAZING! FX for you!! :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"