Softcups

12dpo...BFN. No hope left as I am already spotting. I am sooo upset :(

:hi: girls hope your all well afm been getting o pain already hope i am o early woopp aw hope your not out yet hun fx x x x

So been using SC and preseed every time we've BD'd. That makes 7 times. Been keeping them in anywhere from 12 - 8 hrs at a time. Will continue to BD till the end of the week, and of course use the SC and preseed as well.

I believe I O'd when my calendar said I would. Dark pos on my OPK's on Sun and Mon. Supposedly have O'd yesterday....continued OPK's ...lines slowly disappearing now.

Has anyone had this happen? Mon and Tues night we BD'd and it was painful. Like I could feel DH pushing ...could this be because I was getting ready to or did O?

So been using SC and preseed every time we've BD'd. That makes 7 times. Been keeping them in anywhere from 12 - 8 hrs at a time. Will continue to BD till the end of the week, and of course use the SC and preseed as well.

I believe I O'd when my calendar said I would. Dark pos on my OPK's on Sun and Mon. Supposedly have O'd yesterday....continued OPK's ...lines slowly disappearing now.

Has anyone had this happen? Mon and Tues night we BD'd and it was painful. Like I could feel DH pushing ...could this be because I was getting ready to or did O?

Hello:flower:, painful sex has a # of reasons to it depending if you have other symptoms besides pain like a particular discharge (yeast infection), or not enough cm (lube helps a lot), if the pain persists see your doc, hope this helps and wish you all the best :dust:

Sex tends to be painful for me around ovulation. And I can feel my husband hitting my cervix, which hurts once in a while. It's more common than you'd think.

If this is a new symptom for you, I would definately talk to your doctor about it.

:hi: girls well my opk is getting there think its a early o hers a pic sorry its a bit blurry cam is rubbish x x x

Attachments

• Photo-0247.jpg
    Photo-0247.jpg
    7.9 KB · Views: 9
If this is a new symptom for you, I would definately talk to your doctor about it.

No, this isn't a new symptom. I've always had it -- but it only happens when I am close to my period. Just never associated it with my O....if that makes sense?

What hurts? I have issues with pain during sex because of my cysts. It normally gets worse closer to period when cervix is harder

It's probably nothing to worry about, but since you're ttc, you may want to give your doctor a call just to be sure.

Hey, what island are you on? I lived in Kailua-Kona on the big island for a while.

What hurts? I have issues with pain during sex because of my cysts. It normally gets worse closer to period when cervix is harder

Well the pain is in my abdomen area. It's hard to describe. It's like when DH is pushing inside me (Sorry TMI!) it's like I can really feel it. And it's really uncomfortable.

It's probably nothing to worry about, but since you're ttc, you may want to give your doctor a call just to be sure.

Hey, what island are you on? I lived in Kailua-Kona on the big island for a while.

Yeah I've been thinking about calling my doctor. Thing is ...gawd she's hard to get an appointment with. Ugh! But, yeah I'm thinking it's cause I'm Oing that it hurts. Otherwise sex is not painful at all. If I remember correctly it felt that way last month as well. Hmm.....

I am on O'ahu. My grandparents live on the Big Island. O:)

Well the pain is in my abdomen area. It's hard to describe. It's like when DH is pushing inside me (Sorry TMI!) it's like I can really feel it. And it's really uncomfortable.

Def see your doc to ensure that everything is okay :hugs:

D'ya think it's too early to POAS? LOL Seriously have this urge to do. :wacko:

Of course it's too early, but that never stops me!! I never wait to POAS!!

Good luck!!

Of course it's too early, but that never stops me!! I never wait to POAS!!

Good luck!!

Thanks! Well I'll substitute the HPT with an OPK today. Since I'm still doing that. My emotions are all over the place today.

And with the cramping in my back and peeing every 2 min...I'm annoyed. AF better not be coming already.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->