Softcups

So I am trying these softcups and I don't know if I put them in right. Every time I go to the bathroom I can feel that it is poking out. I try to push it up as far as I can, but it hurts once I get to a certain point. I can feel it go past my bone so I know it should be in right, but it still comes out a bit.

I am trying it out during af to get used to them so when I need them for BDing I know I am using them right. So far I still need to keep a pad on, but I know it's not in right I just can't figure it out. Any ideas?

So I am trying these softcups and I don't know if I put them in right. Every time I go to the bathroom I can feel that it is poking out. I try to push it up as far as I can, but it hurts once I get to a certain point. I can feel it go past my bone so I know it should be in right, but it still comes out a bit.

I am trying it out during af to get used to them so when I need them for BDing I know I am using them right. So far I still need to keep a pad on, but I know it's not in right I just can't figure it out. Any ideas?

i find lying on your back is easier than sitting on the toilet. While lying on your back try tilting it down slightly as you insert it and then once it is right in you push it up behind your pubic bone... I'm wondering if your not managing to hook it under your cervix??

I don't know how to describe it better than that, sorry hun, i hope you know what I mean? I find when its in right (hooked behind/under cervix) it will pop up behind your pubic bone easily and thus won't move from there as its held in place by the bone.

did you watch the softcup information video? It really helped me. When I get it in I dont feel it at all!

Thanks. Yes I watched the video before I bought them.

I can feel it going behind my pubic bone but it keeps popping out. I have a retroverted uterus so I wonder if that has anything to do with it? I will try while laying down, but because I am using them during af that is kind of messy. I don't really want to lay on my bathroom floor, lol.

I like sitting on the toilet with my legs spread apart to get them in

I like sitting on the toilet with my legs spread apart to get them in
That is how I did it. I pushed it back towards my spine like I was told and hooked it under my pelvic bone. But it still unhooks and (sorry tmi) the blood went around the cup on both sides (both sides were bloody) but the cup never held any blood, besides residue it all went to my pad.

Has anybody with a retroverted (tilted) uterus successfully used SCs?

I have a tilted uterus and have been able to use them successfully. BUT my cervix/uterus is tilted more some months than others.

I had a lot of leaking the first month, less the second month and none the third month. The biggest problem I had was that I was putting them in straight up instead of pushing them in toward my spine.

Also, I emailed the company and I got some one-on-one help. She said it isn't recommended for tilted uteruses, but she helped me anyway and now I ADORE them!

When I use them I can see where my cervix is because it looks like the blood is pouring/dripping down one side of them. Does anyone else get that?

I have a tilted uterus and have been able to use them successfully. BUT my cervix/uterus is tilted more some months than others.

I had a lot of leaking the first month, less the second month and none the third month. The biggest problem I had was that I was putting them in straight up instead of pushing them in toward my spine.

Also, I emailed the company and I got some one-on-one help. She said it isn't recommended for tilted uteruses, but she helped me anyway and now I ADORE them!

When I use them I can see where my cervix is because it looks like the blood is pouring/dripping down one side of them. Does anyone else get that?

Thats great that they were able to help you and you can use them! :thumbup:

I did get it to work today, but I had to use my thumb to get it in properly. It really was hard to get it positioned right. It didn't leek all day but after 7 hrs I had a pain around the front of my pubic bone. Not sure if it was from the cup or not though. It did go away shortly after I took it out but not right away.

Taking it out was nasty though! I guess maybe you get used to it and don't make a mess everywhere.

If you have pain in your pubic bone, I think the softcup is still in the wrong position. It is possible to pinch some tissue in the wrong way, but it sounds like you had more of an ache than some pinching. Practice practice practice is what I did. I almost gave up on it every single time I put it in or took it out for two months.

Because I check my cervix a couple of times a day and want to avoid introducing bacteria into my girly bits, I use vinyl gloves. And I use them to put in and take out the softcups. When taking it out, I pull it out and while it's still in the palm of my hand I pull off the glove so that the softcup is inside the inside-out glove. Oh boy, I hope that makes some sort of sense.

Care 76 I have a mess too when I take it out during af.

TMI WARNING: I put one in directly after bd' ing this morning...just took it out and when I was going to the bathroom what looked like ewcm was hanging there from me stretched about 6 inches...is this leftover man goo or my ewcm? I checked this morning and it was watery but had whitish color to it. Any thoughts?

Care 76 I have a mess too when I take it out during af.

TMI WARNING: I put one in directly after bd' ing this morning...just took it out and when I was going to the bathroom what looked like ewcm was hanging there from me stretched about 6 inches...is this leftover man goo or my ewcm? I checked this morning and it was watery but had whitish color to it. Any thoughts?

I'm sure I read seminal fluid isnt that stretch & you can tell the difference. Think it said SF is more like spiders webs & breaks after a couple of cm's whereas ewcm stretches inches x

Omg how spooky, after posting that I went to remove my softcup & the same had happened to me but it was clear! It was so long, I think it was the conceive plus rather than ewcm or :spermy: x

I'll be like quadruple posting this on other threads I'm A post of but I got a high today!!! Cd12 I might cry...do you know this is the earliest I o since ttc by a ton! Omg I can't believe it! :happydance::happydance::cloud9: I never thought I would be so emotional with ovulating this early. I hope this works. Oh how I hope this works. What an amazing birthday present that would be. Okay....happy tear s got me:cry::happydance: we dtd yesterday morning..take a day off and start in again tomorrow?

I'll be like quadruple posting this on other threads I'm A post of but I got a high today!!! Cd12 I might cry...do you know this is the earliest I o since ttc by a ton! Omg I can't believe it! :happydance::happydance::cloud9: I never thought I would be so emotional with ovulating this early. I hope this works. Oh how I hope this works. What an amazing birthday present that would be. Okay....happy tear s got me:cry::happydance: we dtd yesterday morning..take a day off and start in again tomorrow?
You mean you got a positive opk? If so I would be every day until the day after it goes away. My hubby and I always were told to do every other day, but we mix it up. And when I.get a.positive opk we do it at least on both peak days. This month we are doing smep. I am only.on cd3 though so we.start next weekend.

Sorry about the ..... lol. I am on my phone and I always hit the..when I mean to hit the space bar.

Also (tmi) when DH and I were checking his :spermy: on my ovulation microscope it was hard to do because it was sticky and stretched so far. It was not clear like ewcm though. So maybe it is the left over man goo (hahaha I love that), conceive plus, and ewcm all mixed together? I don't know...

Clearblue fertility monitor you get highs and then peaks. I think its an unwritten rule now for typos and grammar and punctuation marks because of phones. I do it all the time..

Oh right. It really depends on how you want to try.it. we have done it all week leading up and every other day. Obviously for us it doesn't matter but I am hoping all the other things we do will help. I think for regular couples they can do it either way.

I just realized after all this time that we may have been BDing wrong. After doing research for a tilted uterus for the SC I found that what I always do (put pillows under my butt and put my legs up) can be the.opposite of what I should do.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->