Softcups

I've heard doggie style and lay on your stomach

My doctor told me doggy style to help with pain, but he said a retroverted uterus has no impact on fertility. That.is.not.what I have been reading though. I only just found out this past december that I had a tilted uterus, but when I got.my previous files for ivf with my surgeries info it as noted in there. Nobody bothered to tell me until I.got a new doctor for.my last surgery. Now that I think about it my cervix (when it is high) is kind of pointed up close.to my wall. Sometimes I feel like I.am better off doing my.own research and taking care of things myself. The doctors around here are useless.

The doctors around here are useless.

NO KIDDING!!!

Doctors are trained to think horses, not zebras when they hear hoof beats.

In other words, go with the most common diagnosis for the symptom. I think this is extremely old fashioned thinking when it comes to fertility. Just because doctors assume that having a tilted uterus doesn’t affect conception, doesn’t mean that in YOUR particular case, it doesn’t.

Doctors love to give patients as little information as possible. I accidentally heard that my uterus is tilted when I was 18 and the doctor was telling the nurse. I literally have never had a doctor give me this diagnosis to my face, although it’s in all my medical records. It’s a shame, because patients, especially women, are more educated about medical issues now than we have ever been, yet we’re still treated like we don’t deserve to know anything.

I recently had an x-ray for a recurrent knee injury and accidentally found out that there’s bone damage/degeneration in my knee from the MRI tech. The doctor never mentioned this to me! WTF is wrong with these people?:hissy:

Sorry, I guess I ranted just then. This is a sore subject with me. AND I think I'm PMSing up a storm!:witch:

Well Sunday did my OPK -- no line. Must LH surge is done? Any case will be testing on 9/7/11...even tho DH wants me to test on Saturday...9/3

Been using the soft cups and preseed. Loving them so far. Getting frustrated though as had 5 days of EWCM and really bad ovulation pains yesterday but no +OPK....no idea whats going on.... put my back out today so won't be able to BD today or probably tomorrow so just hoping i don't get my +opk. :( I sooo want to buy a CBFM but hubby's reluctant due to the price. :(

Well Lovely Ladies, I am back! We had a wonderful time, not good enough, as no bfp before we left :sad1: however, af was nice enough not to show on our trip and not until this morning, after returning last night.

We are moving on to Sept. My cycle seems to be back in tact. My chart is in my siggy so feel free to stalk away and follow us on the egg chase again. I hope everyone is doing well.

CONGRATS :happydance: to those that received their bfps in my absence.

:dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: to those that are still in this chase, about to start the chase, and those that are in the most terrible TWW!

Can I ask what might be a really daft question? How does the blood not spill when removing the cup to empty it?

The mooncup goes in at 90 degrees to the sort shown in the video... so it creates a seal with the vagina wall.

(I was the biggest skeptic, now I'm the biggest convert ;))

https://www.soorganic.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2008/08/menstrual-cup.jpg

I LOVE MENSTRUAL CUPS!!!!
I own several, I will never go back to pads or tampons. (www.menstrualcups.org)
Anyway, I'm going to try this method, but with my diaphragm. I'm afraid the cup will keep the sperms too far away. Softcup and diaphragms are shallow, and will keep them right up against the uterus. Plus, my diaphragm was intended to be reused like the menstrual cup.

I finally got to feeling better after my stomach flu/food poisoning whatever it was and I think i have a UTI/bladder infection now. FML. And my sister is a complete bitch. Another high again today. I'm wondering if I should disregard that 98.5 temp when I was sick....even so, my temp was 97.8 today so I don't know if I should even look at my chart this month.

I finally got to feeling better after my stomach flu/food poisoning whatever it was and I think i have a UTI/bladder infection now. FML. And my sister is a complete bitch. Another high again today. I'm wondering if I should disregard that 98.5 temp when I was sick....even so, my temp was 97.8 today so I don't know if I should even look at my chart this month.

I'm not sure about your chart honey but I am glad you are feeling a little better. :hugs: If I were you i'd probably disregard the temp but i'm not an expert.

So I got my smiley face on a cb digi opk today...:happydance:. Naturally I dragged DH straight to bed :blush: (its his day off today). :haha:

SOrry....TMI COMING UP.... when I removed the softcup 10 minutes ago their was HUNDREDS of what looked like EWCM in the cup, plus a little blood mixed in their.... is that normal? I am not normally bothered by EWCM but the amount of it made me kinda :sick:.... but it was more the blood I was worried about? ANy thoughts?

I'm not sure about your chart honey but I am glad you are feeling a little better. :hugs: If I were you i'd probably disregard the temp but i'm not an expert.

So I got my smiley face on a cb digi opk today...:happydance:. Naturally I dragged DH straight to bed :blush: (its his day off today). :haha:

SOrry....TMI COMING UP.... when I removed the softcup 10 minutes ago their was HUNDREDS of what looked like EWCM in the cup, plus a little blood mixed in their.... is that normal? I am not normally bothered by EWCM but the amount of it made me kinda :sick:.... but it was more the blood I was worried about? ANy thoughts?

Lisa,

Yep this is normal. This happened to me as well. When I used it for the first couple of times as a fertility aid. (I've used them for AF before) I had some blood in it and the closer I got to my O date ...the more "stuff" there was in there.

So, don't worry this is totally normal.

Lisa,

Yep this is normal. This happened to me as well. When I used it for the first couple of times as a fertility aid. (I've used them for AF before) I had some blood in it and the closer I got to my O date ...the more "stuff" there was in there.

So, don't worry this is totally normal.

Thanks :) Its my first cycle using them and I don't normally notice any bleeding/spotting around Ov.

:hugs:

Hi all! Update .... BFN! I did expect it though, since I had spotting. Blood test on Tuesday confirmed negative, then AF arrived HEAVY Tuesday night :( I hate her! So, after an unusually loooonnnng cycle, back to my CLOMID tomorrow. PS, we FINALLY got power back today, since Hurricane Irene. Hope you are all doing great!
;) Kat

LISA 2701 ... I DID have that happen once before when I removed the softcup. It was more like a "streak" of blood across the mucus. I just assumed I caught a bit of the blood, that may have went unnoticed, when I O'd and the egg "broke free". I don't know, just guessing, lol.

Hi all! Update .... BFN! I did expect it though, since I had spotting. Blood test on Tuesday confirmed negative, then AF arrived HEAVY Tuesday night :( I hate her! So, after an unusually loooonnnng cycle, back to my CLOMID tomorrow. PS, we FINALLY got power back today, since Hurricane Irene. Hope you are all doing great!
;) Kat

I'm sorry the :witch: got you. :hugs:

GDANE, so good that you are feeling better. :flower:

LISA, that is a normal happening. (And don't think there is really TMI on these threads :haha: )

4boys1, sorry that it was a bfn, I hope Sept will be your month!!! FXD!

AFM Ladies...CD2! Back in this egg chase again. We are fully ready. During relaxing times this past week, we chatted, fine-tweaked our plans and are ready to get this Sept bfp. Even got a new BBT-T so be certain. We are going to do more CM monitoring as well. Between temping, charting, CM checks, and more “donations” we are confident that this IS going to be IT!!!

Follow my chart below…

:dust: :dust: :dust to the Thread!!!!!

GDANE, so good that you are feeling better. :flower:

LISA, that is a normal happening. (And don't think there is really TMI on these threads :haha: )

4boys1, sorry that it was a bfn, I hope Sept will be your month!!! FXD!

AFM Ladies...CD2! Back in this egg chase again. We are fully ready. During relaxing times this past week, we chatted, fine-tweaked our plans and are ready to get this Sept bfp. Even got a new BBT-T so be certain. We are going to do more CM monitoring as well. Between temping, charting, CM checks, and more “donations” we are confident that this IS going to be IT!!!

Follow my chart below…

:dust: :dust: :dust to the Thread!!!!!

MrsMM24 -

I'm sorry AF got you this time. :hugs: Onward and upwards!!

:dust::dust:

;) Kat

sorry about Af:hugs:, shes a pest

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"