Softcups

I picked some up in the end of May and the second time we used one about 2 weeks after buying them we got pregnant after 2.5 years of trying. Ended in a mc 6 days after we found out but it was the first sign of hope since trying. It was right before my husband starting taking FertilAid because of his low count and motility. Been on it for almost 3 months now so hoping that affects it and increases the chances with the softcups. I was very pleased with them! Would definitely recommend.

girls i am ovulating woopp really dark opk hers a pic x x x

Attachments

• Untitled 8.jpg
    Untitled 8.jpg
    39.8 KB · Views: 20
CAZ, hope you got some BDg in....

Well Ladies, today is CD4. The evil witch is spotting her way out of the space!! I think that we will be having an early OV this month. "Donations" are set to begin arriving the week of the 12th and softcups are waiting in the bathroom. We are determined to catch this eggy, we are excited and have such a good feeling about this month! how awesome to have a June Baby!!!

I got a peak on cbfm! Dh is sick though still so last night may have to be enough

FXD GDANE that last night did the trick, that's pretty good odds!!! :dust:

Hi everyone! Got my af today so onwards and upwards for sept! For next time I have soft cups at the ready can I ask what is recommend putting the sample into the cup and mixing with pre seed or in me then use the cup to stop it's escape???

Thanks for your help

Thontons, sorry :af: came. :hug: when you put the :spermy: in the softcup prior to insertion does any leak out?

No not to what I noticed but when I removed it there was "stuff" still in the cup but I'm of sure if that was the pre seed should there be???

I have some in the cup as well when I remove it but its either preseed or seminary fluid, I think that's what they call it. But I think all the :spermy: make their way into the cervix.

Ladies,

Well I tested on 10DPO....and...

I got my BFP! LOL I tested several times

2 FRER's
1 CVS digital
2 Digital FRER's
1 Accuclear (blue dye!)

All BFP! I'm so happy!! I've been cramping a lot these past couple of days. But, I'm thinking that's normal.

The 2 FRER's I tested with FMU. CVS digital was in the afternoon, same with the 2 digital FRERs. Accuclear was yesterday afternoon.

This was my first cycle of using softcups and preseed. After 10 cycles of trying.

Fx for you ladies!

Attachments

• CVS digital.jpg
    CVS digital.jpg
    15.6 KB · Views: 5
  • FRER 2.02PM.jpg
    FRER 2.02PM.jpg
    13.9 KB · Views: 6
Ladies,

Well I tested on 10DPO....and...

I got my BFP! LOL I tested several times

2 FRER's
1 CVS digital
2 Digital FRER's
1 Accuclear (blue dye!)

All BFP! I'm so happy!! I've been cramping a lot these past couple of days. But, I'm thinking that's normal.

The 2 FRER's I tested with FMU. CVS digital was in the afternoon, same with the 2 digital FRERs. Accuclear was yesterday afternoon.

This was my first cycle of using softcups and preseed. After 10 cycles of trying.

Fx for you ladies!

Heck ya!! Congrats and h&h nine months!

YAY!!! :happydance: SACH!!! Wishing you a H&H 9 mos!!!!

Wow, congrats Sachiko! That is great news!

So far I have used them twice. I still have the second one in now after BDing this morning. We are doing the SMEP this month and using pre-seed and softcups.

I don't know if anybody else has this, but the cup hurts after 2-3 hrs. I know it is in right after having a difficult time trying to get it in right. I do know that right now my cervix is pointing up (I have a tilted uterus) so I don't know if my angle has anything to do with it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->