Softcups

Wow, congrats Sachiko! That is great news!

So far I have used them twice. I still have the second one in now after BDing this morning. We are doing the SMEP this month and using pre-seed and softcups.

I don't know if anybody else has this, but the cup hurts after 2-3 hrs. I know it is in right after having a difficult time trying to get it in right. I do know that right now my cervix is pointing up (I have a tilted uterus) so I don't know if my angle has anything to do with it.

When I first bought them back in May they would kind of hurt but a few weeks ago I went to get another box and it said they were newly redesigned to fit better and I have noticed a difference. They fit better and don't hurt.

I don't know if anybody else has this, but the cup hurts after 2-3 hrs. I know it is in right after having a difficult time trying to get it in right. I do know that right now my cervix is pointing up (I have a tilted uterus) so I don't know if my angle has anything to do with it.

I tried soft cup for the first time today. I'm not actually ovulating yet but I wanted to give soft cups a try so I would know how to use them when I actually need them. I put it in before I even got out of bed and it went in easily. once I was up and around I actually started feeling sick with it in...like that feeling when a tampon isn't inserted the right way and it feels uncomfortable. I left it in for about 2 hours but I was anxious to get it OUT. When I took it out, there were a few large spots of blood on it...I'm on CD 7 and my period just ended 2 days ago and I never ever have spotting between periods. I guess my period wasn't completely over...Maybe there was still some period blood in my cervix? :shrug: Anyway, I still intend to figure them out when the time comes, I'll leave it in for as long as I can stand.

Just wanted to bump this thread and say I got my BFP using soft cups for the first time! After 4 cycles of bfns!!!!! I used soft cups with preseed. I only used the preseed to lube the cup and slide it in after bding on 4 days before O 2 days before o and on O day.

Just wanted to bump this thread and say I got my BFP using soft cups for the first time! After 4 cycles of bfns!!!!! I used soft cups with preseed. I only used the preseed to lube the cup and slide it in after bding on 4 days before O 2 days before o and on O day.

Congrats!

Congrats jbug!

My progesterone was only 7.6 she said I didn't ovulate so I am doubling clomid next cycle. :( but my chart had a temp shift and I had a peak on my clearblue fertility monitor....?

Congrats!! JBUG!!! :happydance: Wishing you a H&H 9 mos!!

AFM...CD9, I started with my OPKs this morning. I will use a 2nd this evening. I am also monitoring my CM this cycle. I want to try the cervix, but I am not sure I know exactly what it should feel and seem like. Prior to the MC, I was like clockwork, CD14 or CD15 OV, 1st cycle @ MC I was at CD20, I am not sure what this cycle will bring. However, I have been using the robitussin, Primrose, and B-6, so let's hope I am looking for an OV this weekend or early next week! FXD! :dust:

gdane- maybe you did ov but have low progesterone? thats what was happening to me. i have to use progesterone cream in the 2nd half of my cycle and at least the 1st tri of pregnancy. i ov fine, but progesterone drops so fast for me that it cant sustain a pregnancy. or maybe your body started to ov and then didnt for some reason? :shrug:

hey ladies i used these last month and nothing but dont think i used them on the right days so giving them another go this month so fx'd it woks :) been waiting far to long for my bfp :(

:hi: girls congrats to all who as there bfps woopp hope its not to long for the rest of us x x x

I'm posting this everywhere because I need help!!

https://www.babyandbump.com/trying-...should-we-take-legal-action.html#post12705496

Thanks in advance!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO CONGRATS ON THE BFPS!!!

I'm SO excited for you ladies! H&H 9 months!

:hi: girls happy friday woopp well done another opk and a hpt nothing on the hpt so dont no what to think hers a pic of them x x x

Attachments

• Photo-0288.jpg
    Photo-0288.jpg
    19.7 KB · Views: 9
  • Photo-0290.jpg
    Photo-0290.jpg
    18.7 KB · Views: 10
caz & bob, you're only 4dpo hun. You have to wait for implantation! I LOVE IT! I do the same thing, I start testing immediately and then I'm like, "Ok, where's the positive HPT?" lol cute.

Thought I would update if it were not for this post I would not have used softcups!!! I got my BFP!!! I am sure it helped somewhat! This was my 8 th month of ttc!

I also done a lot of searching on the net and found it said to put preseed on the cup before inserting it! Just thought I would add that for what it is worth.

Good luck everyone!!!

Big Congrats to everyone who got their :BFP: !

Have just started using softcups last month... as well as a myriad of other things :) so here's hoping!

FX'd for everyone :kiss: x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->