Softcups

Big Congrats to everyone who got their :BFP: !

Have just started using softcups last month... as well as a myriad of other things :) so here's hoping!

FX'd for everyone :kiss: x x x

Good luck to you and congrats to the bfp!

caz- im not sure why your opk's would get darker all of a sudden after going light. is that what you were asking? what are they doing now?

QUESTION for all of you Softcup ladies!

I've used softcups 4 times now, and yesterday was the FIRST time I really felt like I put it in correctly :haha:

The very first time I used it, I was on CD 5 and AF basically over. I thought AF was completely gone, but when I took it out, there were 3-4 big drops of blood on it.

I used it CD 7 and 9, and it was a little leaky, but no probs.

Ok, then I used it last night, CD 10. I wore it all night long and took it out in the morning. There were spots of blood on it again! Not like it was on CD 5, they were much smaller spots but what is up with this?!? Anyone know?

It is common to have some slight bleeding after BDing. It's usually from the pounding (lol) that your cervix takes.

I would ask your doctors about this just to be sure because any bleeing after sex should be investigated.

I've used this method two days in a row. However, I'm not seeing anything in the cup when I remove it? Should there be something there?

I've used this method two days in a row. However, I'm not seeing anything in the cup when I remove it? Should there be something there?

there was nothing in them when i removed them hun. i got preggers twice off them. :flower:

Please keep this truck moving and show our support!!!
─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ▄ ▌ ▐ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▌
─ ─ ─ ▄ ▄ █ █ ▌ █ ░ ♥ ░ 9/11 victims & their families ░░ ♥░ ░▐
▄ ▄ ▄ ▌ ▐ █ █ ▌ █ ░ ♥ ░ ░░ we will never forget ░░░ ░ ♥░ ░▐
█ █ █ █ █ █ █ ▌ █ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▌
▀ (@) ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ (@)(@) ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ (@) ▀ ▘
to all who lost loved ones and to the hero's

blessedmomma if you look at my opks 16 17 18 are really really dark and all the rest a dark to dont no what going on i have not done one since x x x

caz- thats what i was wondering. it seemed like up to 18 they were really dark, then 19 and 20 were lighter. but then 21 on they got dark again. :shrug: maybe you almost ov and then did later? or maybe you ov twice? it is really weird how it worked

caz i just peaked at your chart and it looks like you ov when they say you did. you have a clear thermal shift :flower:

Thought I would update if it were not for this post I would not have used softcups!!! I got my BFP!!! I am sure it helped somewhat! This was my 8 th month of ttc!

I also done a lot of searching on the net and found it said to put preseed on the cup before inserting it! Just thought I would add that for what it is worth.

Good luck everyone!!!

We were just asking about you on the testing thread.... https://www.babyandbump.com/two-wee...-9-30-testers-join-me-5-testers-counting.html

CONGRATS!!!! :happydance: Wishing you a H&H 9 mos!!!

AFM… CD14, I am hoping this is my week, we will be having donations at the end of the week into next week. My CM has been hard to read, I typically have quite a bit after af leaves, it has been here, just not loads as I am use to OPKs are starting to show a little pink so I am getting anxious. I added green tea, from a suggestion on the threads, just want to give clear enough path for the swimmers to reach their destination. I got my preseed on Saturday so I think we have all the things we need, just waiting on the eggy. I have been working so much and trying not to obsess at the wait to OV I am so tired daily. Other than that, the weekend was as expected, with the 9-11 memorials and specials, I didn’t really rest, and this week, my exercises will pick up, and our daughter begins karate so, who knows, I guess I at least have enough to keep me occupied. My temps are also doing something, I don’t see how I am near my last coverline or a coverline at all… guess we will see. FXD! :dust: :dust:

Hi Ladies,

Just thought I should update.

This was our 21st month TTC. First month using pre seed and softcups....this morning I got my :bfp: :happydance::happydance::happydance:

The only things we done different this month were the soft cups, preseed, BD every second day from CD9 until 2DPO!

CONGRATS MRSMM24 :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->