Softcups

hey angelblu, when you get your +OPK it means your egg will be released in the next 36 hours max. your temp will only go up after it has been released. If your egg is released in 36 your temp wont go up for another few days if that makes sense.

As for the length of your cycle, i OVd early last month and still had a 28 day cycle with a LP of 17 days so it didnt alter mine but everyone is different.

Your chart is looking good though.

xxx

still waiting to o.. ugh. i wish i was in the 2ww. time goes by so slowwwwllllyyyyy. and poor oh, i've been overworking him i think. he's had alot of hours this week and since i quit my job my sleeping schedules been off, so i've been waking him at all hours of the morning to bd. this morning he almost didn't finish! and i haven't told him about the softcups.. he wants a baby but he doesn't want to know all the little details.. i told him once about my CP and he almost got sick :haha: so i had the SC open and hidden under papers on the bedstand and i didn't want to waste it, so i insisted we kept going till he did! then once he rolls off i slip it in. poor thing, if he saw one of those things he'd probably vomit.. very dull when it comes to anything used for women parts, we've been together since we were 15 and once he saw one of his mom's pads and said, i can't believe her vagina is that long! hahahahaha.. no sense in telling him about the softcups, they would blow his mind.

**also.. using the egg whites tonight along with the sc. may or may not put them in the softcup as well as putting them in me.. used them for three cycles then thought it may be harming my chances. then read online that if they haven't been loosened enough, they are too thick for the little guys to swim through.. so i already have an egg beaten and waiting in a syringe waiting for 10PM tonight (when hubby gets home)! it takes a while for those eggs to warm up.. first time i let it sit for an hour shocked me it was so cold! i think i'm going to use egg whites cd 10 (today) and 13.. just to be on the safe side.

very dull when it comes to anything used for women parts, we've been together since we were 15 and once he saw one of his mom's pads and said, i can't believe her vagina is that long! hahahahaha.. no sense in telling him about the softcups, they would blow his mind.

:rofl:

Mamaxm-let me know how egg whites go.......I am VERY curious after 14 cycles but yet scared as well. My DH is WONDERFUL about softcups, preseed, cp, etc. etc. but is terrified of egg white idea!

mamaxm- :rofl: Men :rofl:

Not sure my Dh wants to know about SC, BBT and stuff but I let him know a little as he has to know how much we go through. I think telling him about eggwhites would be the limit.

Quick question- have you tried Preseed? I thought that was the same job as eggwhites?

Anyhoo... As I had my early MC this month (9th) I have no idea if I am ovulating. Can anyone tell from my charts? I thought I was having some Creamy-ish to EWCM around
CD6-7 and my temps dropped. With the MC could I have OV'd?

I also read my OV stick with a CBFM and it has been reading Medium since CD9-
Well we have been :sex: and both times I did use a SC but the second time it felt wrong and painful so I took it out so I guess I also took out some of those :spermy: too
:cry: why does this have to be suuuucccchhhhhhh a lonnnnnnggggggg road!!!!
arrgghhhhh

Careful with the eggwhites, I heard that can be dangerous as far as infections go? :shrug: But hope it works for you! FX'd!

Careful with the eggwhites, I heard that can be dangerous as far as infections go? :shrug: But hope it works for you! FX'd!

I used them for around three cycles with no infections and it actually isn't as gross as I thought it was going to be, actually very natural! Beforehand the idea made me a little sick but once I did it, there was no prob whatsoever! But I only use pasteurized egg whites. I have heard other women have gotten them, but I can tell you.. I'm so prone to diseases and sickness but I have yet to have a single problem with them!
And to your responses on my darling OH.. yes he keeps me VERY amused.. very smart but was raised in a family with one brother, his dad, mom and 4 male dogs.. was never around women really so is VERY dull when it comes to us.. but he keeps me laughing and fills me in on the things I know NOTHING about.. like geography :haha:

mamaxm- :rofl: Men :rofl:

Not sure my Dh wants to know about SC, BBT and stuff but I let him know a little as he has to know how much we go through. I think telling him about eggwhites would be the limit.

Quick question- have you tried Preseed? I thought that was the same job as eggwhites?

Anyhoo... As I had my early MC this month (9th) I have no idea if I am ovulating. Can anyone tell from my charts? I thought I was having some Creamy-ish to EWCM around
CD6-7 and my temps dropped. With the MC could I have OV'd?

I also read my OV stick with a CBFM and it has been reading Medium since CD9-
Well we have been :sex: and both times I did use a SC but the second time it felt wrong and painful so I took it out so I guess I also took out some of those :spermy: too
:cry: why does this have to be suuuucccchhhhhhh a lonnnnnnggggggg road!!!!
arrgghhhhh

it does do the same thing, but the only place that sells preseed in my town just closed down :cry: and i can't order them as i don't trust my neighbors not to snatch the package from my doorstep. i don't tell OH about the eggwhites either.. just slip them in before he comes home and waits. i'm telling you, he's quite a queasy fellow, when we were younger he worked at a grocery store and had to clean the bathrooms, the first day he saw a tampon he came home and was vomiting the whole night..

it does do the same thing, but the only place that sells preseed in my town just closed down :cry: and i can't order them as i don't trust my neighbors not to snatch the package from my doorstep. i don't tell OH about the eggwhites either.. just slip them in before he comes home and waits. i'm telling you, he's quite a queasy fellow, when we were younger he worked at a grocery store and had to clean the bathrooms, the first day he saw a tampon he came home and was vomiting the whole night..

Ahh bless! I guess he hasnt had it around him then he hasnt really gotten used to it.

So how do you put EW where it needs to be? I used Preseed for the first time today and it came with some applicators. I didnt use the applicators but am using a softcup which can be filled with Preseed.

ahhhh the journey!

:hugs: Good luck girls. And mamaxm, you're lucky! ;) I am so easy to catch something that I'm weary of all of that. I would love to have a tough immune system! Lol about your OH, Well when you guys have a baby, make sure he keeps his eyes on the top side of the bed! That poor man would be in complete shock if he saw labour I'm sure. hehe.. Minimin.. like I said, good luck sweetgirl! Hope that preseed helps get you a very sticky little bean :)

Morning chickadees!!!

Confused i no what u mean! my OH called me a dirty mynx the other night because he usually is the one asking for :sex: and theres me in this sexy revealing basque on the bed :blush: dunno whts come over me :wacko:
You ladies are bad influence :rofl: mind you..OH eint complaining :thumbup:

morning girls,

Mamaxm: :rofl: you fella sounds soooo funny.

mini: ill have a quick look at your chart in a sec and see about the OV. After a mc i know that our supposed to be really fertile. Figers crossed you get our sticky bean soon.

As for me, i had another temp rise this morning, :happydance: 5DPO now and ooooohhhh its dragging.

xxx

minimin- i cant find the link to your chart hun.

I thought it was at the bottom of my signature- I havent used fertility friends for too long as I started on the Medhelp version-
Here's the FF one too
https://www.fertilityfriend.com/ttc/

Hope that works?

:hugs: Good luck girls. And mamaxm, you're lucky! ;) I am so easy to catch something that I'm weary of all of that. I would love to have a tough immune system! Lol about your OH, Well when you guys have a baby, make sure he keeps his eyes on the top side of the bed! That poor man would be in complete shock if he saw labour I'm sure. hehe.. Minimin.. like I said, good luck sweetgirl! Hope that preseed helps get you a very sticky little bean :)

Hey gorgeous girl how are you?
Preseed was fine last night- we didnt use the syringe version just a little on DH and Me and then I squeezed about a ten penny worth into the SC. Some creamier stuff in there this morning so we shall see??
I hope you are doing well xxxxx

that link just takes you to the site and not your chart hunny. Im not sure how you do it. xx

just off to work, ill logg back on and have a look when i get there if you can get the link hunny. xx

hmmm????
Did you try this one?

https://www.medhelp.org/user_trackers/show/104907?personal_page_id=737281

Otherwise I will have aplay around later. Thanks for taking the time to look babe! :hugs:

Minimin

oh good i cant really tell. I would say your body attempted OV on the 19th when you had the EWCM but your temps doesnt seem to say that it happened.

I really dont know huny. Im sorry im crap and cant help.

Im more familiar with FF so if you do manage to get the link ill have another look at that one later. may be you could ask on the charting thread see if they can help as they are masters in charting on there.

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->