Softcups

I think the dream is a great sign actually :) I mean, as females we dream about that kinda stuff quite abit (i know I do) but since the guys don't obsess about it nearly as much.. I think that's a good sign! :hugs: I hope so Laura! FX'd for you!

Minimin & Helly- Thanks ladies, I'm awaiting some internet cheapies as we speak.. They should be here by now. I hope so, we've spent almost 30 bucks on my POAS addiction this month. And it's not even testing day yet :) :blush:

You know how you know you're on BnB too much? I had a dream that I was checking off screen names last night, of who got BFP's. Wth? How weird is that. lol..

Mommy2Kian-:hugs: thanks doll.. & lol, nah I think you'll be okay! You guys meant BusInESS with doing the deed this month it sounds like.. so that's a good thing!

Wow laura 7 times in 4 days, ur man deserves a big fat steak dinner with al the trimmings AND a puddin! :lol: i did a big fat sunday dinner for Ross, wih all the trimmings and chocolate gateux for pudding, told him it was for all his hard work :rofl:

xXx

haven't even o'd yet, bd'd 4 times in three days. my fingers and toes are crossed that this will be my month! i only have 6 scs left and i'm on cd10 so hopefully they'll last.. i'm using them every chance i get :haha: and laura, oh's dream is a good sign! didn't know if any of you knew this, but dreaming about fish or water is a VERY good sign, a friend of mine told me and i didn't believe it, then my mom told me she had a dream about sitting on the beach watching dolphins, a couple months later found out she had a mc without knowing she was pg! last night i had a dream i was wading in water. first water dream since starting ttc, hope it's a sign! :)

Can't wait for my softcups to come! I struggle to keep the men in, as soon as my OH pulls out it comes out??? Anyone got any suggestions? (Sorry for the 2 much info)

Prop your butt up on a pillow! Some of them coming out is pretty much unavoidable, but rest assured there are plenty getting in ;) Also.. This is WAY tmi, but what I did this past month after BD'ing while my hips were propped, I squeezed my muscles (down there).. as hard as I could. Like you do when you are stopping your pee. It seemed to pull air & the spermies farther in. :) I don't know if it helped, but I felt good about it? Lol. Good Luck Yomo, welcome*

Hi Bellablu-I don't know if this is true or not but I heard that Kegals (pulling muscles in) can actually push sperm out. I had the same reasoning as you and was doing it and was then told NOT to.

Now one thing I know for a fact helps pull the spermies in is female orgasm-but it has to at the same time, or after his. If you have one before it can change the PH in there too acidic which can be hostile to sperm.

Thanks for all the comments on my dream girls. Im hoping its a good sign sooooo badly.

M2K- i did cook him a huge sunday roast with minted lamb shanks and all the trimmings before he went away again so i did thank him for his hard work :rofl:

mamaxm- thats interesting to know about the water dreams.

Yomo- welcome to the Softcups thread.

xxx

Hi Bellablu-I don't know if this is true or not but I heard that Kegals (pulling muscles in) can actually push sperm out. I had the same reasoning as you and was doing it and was then told NOT to.

Now one thing I know for a fact helps pull the spermies in is female orgasm-but it has to at the same time, or after his. If you have one before it can change the PH in there too acidic which can be hostile to sperm.

yeah i get him to go do his thing put the cup in then get him to finish me off so hopefully that suckered them all way up there:haha:

yeah i get him to go do his thing put the cup in then get him to finish me off so hopefully that suckered them all way up there:haha:

Love it. i may actually try that next cycle. but hopefully i will get my :bfp: and wont have to.

hahahaha just thought id share this, i find it quite funny lol usually we do it n thats it done but u should see the faces OH is givin me when im sayin stuff like right finish me off, im not usually like that, hes so shocked:shock::shock::shock::shock: he said is it that website ur on makin u talk like this to me :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Got my pack of softcups in the other night, I should of practice putting it in there. At the time I was unsure on how to use it. Even read the directions on the box :shrug:

I'll try later on tonite to see if I get it in there okay. And test it out tonite after :sex:

:dust:

good luck artic baby, theres a video on one of the first pages in this thread, might help you out :dust:

confused27: :rofl: :rofl: rofl: :rofl:
Thats made my day that. I can imagine my OH wold be exactly the same.

I hope we can all get our BFPs then we can move over to a soft cups success thread.

xxx

Oh mylanta.. Who knew? I will most definitely be making DH work harder and skipping the kegals then. Thanks for the info! It does seem like it would work but now that I think of it that way, it would make sense that it could close them out. #$%^.

Lol- I truly think that half or more.. of our DH/OH's would be insane by now if it weren't for BnB. I yanked my shirt up last night and asked him if he thought my nips were changing colors. He laughed so hard I thought it might cause health issues... :dohh:

it would indeed hey your only 1 cd behind me chick. xx

Ok so I am totally confused!!! I just got a + on my opk! (obviously I am going to pounce on my H2B when he gets home from work in about 45mins!) last month I ov on cd16 and I'm only cd13 (to be fair last month was the first month I used opks) but I wasn't expecting it with how my temp has been going... please could someone look at my chart? I should get a rise tomorrow if its right shouldnt I?

Do you think I should do another opk tomorrow to check? I use clearblue digital. If ov comes bit earlier can this make my cycle any shorter? This has thrown me completely - I wasn't expecting ov so early :rofl: I need to practice putting softcup in! only used it once and don't know if it was in right! ha ha!

Some advice would be appreciated!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->