Softcups

I haven't logged on in awhile, but I just wanted to stop by this thread to tell everyone that I had softcups success!!! After 2 years of trying, I finally got pregnant on the 1st cycle of using softcups, and in addition I used preseed and OPK's.

Fingers crossed and good luck to you all!

Congrats hun!!! :wohoo::yipee::wohoo::yipee::wohoo::yipee::wohoo::yipee:

Tell me about it Maggiepie! This is the 5th time we've tried I think since the reversal. It was nice to see my other TR sisters get pg and have their babies but man or man did it suck to be sitting back being idle too. I just had to play the waiting game all the dang time! phone sex pregnancy would've been amazing lol

HolyCannoli....Big Congrats to you!! wishing you H&H9

JanetPlanet, yes! It looked like foam...that's exactly what it looked like but it had a cream color!

MrsMM24, so you think it was semen? The semen wouldn't go up in my cerviz, it would stay on the outside? Have you noticed this before?

Sorry eveyone for my dumb questions lol

I'm doing my best not to SS this time. I'm just letting go and what will be will be. I think I'm more relaxed about it this cycle since I know I will get to try again the next cycle. This is the first time in the 19mo since my TR that I've been able to try twice in a row! I will not get to try at all in Nov. but should be able to sometime again in Dec. and should be back to back from there on out since DH and I will FINALLY be living together again!!!

Gosh, as if TTC isn't complicated enough, but to add living apart to the mix!! Good for you for keeping calm!

Too bad you can't conceive from phone sex. :) Maybe someday. hehe

Good luck!

maggiepie11, you are absolutely right.... We have been very lucky to be able to try every month, even with no result yet... haha phone sex conception would be a great scientific project! :haha:

I haven't logged on in awhile, but I just wanted to stop by this thread to tell everyone that I had softcups success!!! After 2 years of trying, I finally got pregnant on the 1st cycle of using softcups, and in addition I used preseed and OPK's.

Fingers crossed and good luck to you all!

That's GREAT!!! Congratulations! Have a great pregnancy and a healthy baby! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

Hi, I was wondering if maybe someone could reassure me. I hit Peak this morning on my fertility monitor and we had sex straight after. I have a very violent cough at the moment and (TMI) the coughing was basically making my kegels contract and would have made me expel everything. My diaphragm was in my bedside drawer so I covered it in Conceive Plus and put it in over my cervix and left it for a few hours. (Then I ensured I had about 6 strong orgasms.)

I'm a bit paranoid I've done it wrong. This appears to be the first time I've caught the egg since we started trying again in January. It's also the first month my husband has been off the medication that it turns out was practically a male contraceptive. So after a year of trying non-stop, that has turned out to have been pointless, following two years where my husband's illness had us off the bench, which followed thee mc of a pregnancy which resulted from out first month's trying, I feel sure I've somehow screwed this month up too.:dohh:

SpringerS idk much about a diaphram to be honest with you but. I'd say you are still ok. There are millions of swimmers in there and often what is expelled from our body isn't actually sperm but ejaculate (male mucus).

I'm doing my best not to SS this time. I'm just letting go and what will be will be. I think I'm more relaxed about it this cycle since I know I will get to try again the next cycle. This is the first time in the 19mo since my TR that I've been able to try twice in a row! I will not get to try at all in Nov. but should be able to sometime again in Dec. and should be back to back from there on out since DH and I will FINALLY be living together again!!!

Wow, so I'm not alone. I had my reversal May 26. DH and I kinda went through it afterwards so didn't try right away. Then he went away the days before O the following cycle and ended finding work. Stayed gone for most of the summer, but did fly home just for bd one wknd. I was only using ovulation calculator then so now I can say is our 4th cycle trying. This was the first using preseed and softcups. If I'm not pregnant now, I don't know when we will get to try again. He will be leaving again for work in a few wks. I hope it will be after I O next cycle, so if this isn't it af needs to hurry so I can try again. This time he will be gone for most of the winter:cry: Make it even worse, I was only able to get the right tube repaired.

I know you are excited about being with your hubby full-time. Enjoy it and make that baby. If not sooner!!

Mybabyluv3 you are not akin in the TR world at all! I have lots if lovkey TR sisters. We have a small thread on here called Just Chit Chatting and then there are a couple bigger threads for tubal reversal. I know how frustrating it is ttc when the dh is gone a lot. Mine is in the Army.

Ok Ladies anyone ever had ewcm after ovulation? I'm 4dpo today and igot some on the tp. I don't even get ewcm before ovulation! Just a weird thing I noticed. If anyone gas any insight I'd love to hear it.

Mybabyluv3 you are not akin in the TR world at all! I have lots if lovkey TR sisters. We have a small thread on here called Just Chit Chatting and then there are a couple bigger threads for tubal reversal. I know how frustrating it is ttc when the dh is gone a lot. Mine is in the Army.

Ok Ladies anyone ever had ewcm after ovulation? I'm 4dpo today and igot some on the tp. I don't even get ewcm before ovulation! Just a weird thing I noticed. If anyone gas any insight I'd love to hear it.

I always have ewcm before not after...after I have creamy/sticky cm... but last month I read the course of fertilityfriend, and they say the ewcm is not absolutely synchronized with ovulation, can be a little earlier or later...they advise to consider these days possibly fertile as well.

Hi, I was wondering if maybe someone could reassure me. I hit Peak this morning on my fertility monitor and we had sex straight after. I have a very violent cough at the moment and (TMI) the coughing was basically making my kegels contract and would have made me expel everything. My diaphragm was in my bedside drawer so I covered it in Conceive Plus and put it in over my cervix and left it for a few hours. (Then I ensured I had about 6 strong orgasms.)

I'm a bit paranoid I've done it wrong. This appears to be the first time I've caught the egg since we started trying again in January. It's also the first month my husband has been off the medication that it turns out was practically a male contraceptive. So after a year of trying non-stop, that has turned out to have been pointless, following two years where my husband's illness had us off the bench, which followed thee mc of a pregnancy which resulted from out first month's trying, I feel sure I've somehow screwed this month up too.:dohh:

I don't know about diaphragm as well, but your "technique" seemed good to me to help the :spermy: proceed to the target! Fingers crossed for you!

For me too, as no AF yet... :shrug:

yippeee!! another 1st time softcups user with a :bfp:

we were TTC 3 months prior to this cycle. This was the first cycle we used softcups. maybe it was just our time, or maybe the softcups worked their magic.

as i told the moonstone thread girls, i'll give shared credit to softcups and moonstone (and a few pounds of weightloss too!)

praying this little seed sticks!!

Congrats on your :bfp: Maggiepie, hope your little beany sticks.

AFM we are finally TTC out first while we are in Europe. I have bought my CBFM and Softcups with me and hoping that I O in the next couple of days.

Hi girls, the :witch: arrived full force yesterday night...:cry: Looking forward to next try now...

Maggiepie, congrats! :happydance: Have a wonderful pregnancy and a healthy baby!:baby: Another softcups success, so good to hear, giving us hope! :thumbup:

yippeee!! another 1st time softcups user with a :bfp:

we were TTC 3 months prior to this cycle. This was the first cycle we used softcups. maybe it was just our time, or maybe the softcups worked their magic.

as i told the moonstone thread girls, i'll give shared credit to softcups and moonstone (and a few pounds of weightloss too!)

praying this little seed sticks!!

Congratulations!!! :happydance:

Does anyone think inserting a softcup 40 min after BD is too long????

After BD this am I had to immediately go to work but on the way to work I had the brilliant idea to buy softcups and put one in about 40 min later.

Is it too late????????????????????????????????????????

:shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->