Softcups

POSITIVE, I think that it is possible that is late, however... that doesn't mean you missed the eggy Hun! :dust:

AFM...Nothing new to report but you can...stalk my chart!! Feeling a little bit better today. Had a fever and took tylenol to lower it. I am sure my temps will be garbage but I have other OV monitors, not as accurate as temps but SMEP is the way this month sooo...

Hi ladies! I've been MIA for a while. I needed to take a break and just relax. Baby on the brain constantly was stressing me out! So I am officially in TWW mode hoping for a BFP this month. I'm on my 2nd round of clomid and using softcups with preseed religiously. Please keep your FXed for me!

Congrats to all the BFP's since I've been gone!!

Good Luck KTsmiles. This is my 2nd time using clomid as well. I'm 9dpo.

Hi girls. Read thru a good few pages of this thread but couldn't find my answer. I'm on my 3rd cycle TTC after 8mths NTNP. Started using Softcups from CD10 with a generous dolop of Conceive Plus! This morning I took it out and there seemed to be quite a bit of semen in there... Now I've read other women sayins their cups are empty when they take them out so I'm a bit worried! I wouldve thought that as semen is what carries the sperm, then there being semen doesn't mean the sperm hasn't left the cup and swam the right way?!

Should I be worried or is it normal to have some left in there? Advice would be appreciated!!
GL to all TTC X

I use softcups for the :witch: but when it's comes time for DH and I TTC in Feb/March im using them too hold the :spermy:'s in with conieve plus

Carly it's common to have left overs in the cup especially if you are using preseed or con I've plus. No worries hun

Hey ladies, this is for those of you who have questions about having "leftovers" in the cup. I never do except a few little foamy bubbly spots but it's minuscule, and I think maybe it's because of a method I use? It's TMI, but I'll share it- nothing is really TMI on BnB lol.

During BD, sometimes I orgasm and sometimes I don't, just depends for me. Well, according to what I've heard, having an orgasm *after* your OH does will cause your cervix to dip down into the semen and suck it up.

After BD, I lay down for a while with my legs in the air, and then put in the softcup. Once I put the cup in, I sit up and give myself an orgasm. Even if I had an orgasm with DH, it's always before him so I make sure to always do this. I make sure I'm sitting, so that my cervix is "sitting" in the soft cup. You could always do this with your OH instead of alone, but I generally do it alone for my DH's ego lol, he would feel like the BDing wasn't enough for me but I don't think he will understand that it's not why I do it.

I'm not sure if it's really helping or not, but I got it from a thread where a lady used eggwhites and softcups to conceive- she always made sure to have an orgasm while sitting and I've been doing it every since.

Thanks Fluterby and Ash! I'll stop panicing about left overs and start doing the deed with myself, after dtd with OH. Sorted :) hehe x

Hello Ladies, it has been a couple months since I have been here. I got pregnant and lost the baby but we will be ttc again (I am supose to wait for one cycle but I just dont know if I can) ANYWAY with all that being said, I explained to my OBGYN that I used softcups and preseed and she said keep doing it that it was a good way to keep things up there. I just thought I would let you know cause it always makes me feel better when a DR says its ok.

Ash, thanks for sharing. Does your OH not notice?

I usually do it way after BDing is over. I lay in bed for a long time and read a book or play with my phone when my legs are in the air. Then I put the softcup in, etc. By that time, DH is usually watching tv, on the computer, etc. He never knows.
We don't usually go to sleep immediately after BD. We BD between 8-10 PM and stay up til midnight most nights.

I usually do it way after BDing is over. I lay in bed for a long time and read a book or play with my phone when my legs are in the air. Then I put the softcup in, etc. By that time, DH is usually watching tv, on the computer, etc. He never knows.
We don't usually go to sleep immediately after BD. We BD between 8-10 PM and stay up til midnight most nights.

Thanks Ash. I would be scared of getting caught in the act. May have to wait until he's asleep! He he! Good luck getting your BFP.

Thanks Ash. I would be scared of getting caught in the act. May have to wait until he's asleep! He he! Good luck getting your BFP.

Thanks, hun. If I ever got caught, I think I would just tell him why I'm doing it. We're always open with each other and the only reason I'm keeping this a secret is because he usually gets really upset with himself whenever I don't orgasm during sex. It doesn't make one bit of difference to me, I always enjoy it, but he thinks he's failed me in some way, no matter what I say to the contrary.
When we aren't ttc, if I don't orgasm during sex we always do oral afterward, but now with ttc, he doesn't want to put his face so close to where he just ejaculated lol and I don't want to risk losing any of the "good stuff"....
We watched the documentary everyone's talking about, "The Great Sperm Race" on youtube and I think he is finally starting to understand how difficult it can be and I think he would understand. But in the meantime, it's my secret :)

Hey ladies, I did not use my method last night cause I was really busy and I did use a softcup after BD and I slept with it in. When I woke up this morning there was more liquid in the cup than usual! So I'm gonna definitely make sure to do it from now on.

Sorry for your loss mom22boys :hugs:. I haven't posted on this thread a while either. Since the last time I've had a clear HSG, but a blood test confirmed no ovulation so I've just started clomid. Getting a follicle scan on Friday :) x

MrsPTTC I'm sorry about your test results. I hope the omid does the trick. I worry that I don't ovulate. I had a cd21 test done about two years ago and it showed I ovulated. I have a 26 day cycle and I do get positive opks and I feel like I ovulate. I guess Im just curious if you have regular cycles and what led you to get tested. Im sorry if I sound intrusive. I'm just curious on the subject and wondering if I should get tested again.

AF got me yesterday right on time btw. What a bummer

Sorry AF got you FLUTERBY! Next cycle you will have it all together and catch that eggy!

:hugs: I am so sorry for your loss MOM22BOYS... :hugs: I hope you get your forever sticky bean soon!

AFM...Stalk my chart!!! Yay!! Temp rise!!! Oh I hope upon hopes that it continues to rise. We have already gotten the donations, and OV may be later than it looks so we are going forward with them as scheduled. OPK looked almost dark as the control but it has been like that the last couple of nites so I don't know if I OVd...a temp shift will indicate?!! SMEP continues...last donation Fri! Then.... I wait.... GL FXD! :dust:

Hey ladies, this is for those of you who have questions about having "leftovers" in the cup. I never do except a few little foamy bubbly spots but it's minuscule, and I think maybe it's because of a method I use? It's TMI, but I'll share it- nothing is really TMI on BnB lol.

During BD, sometimes I orgasm and sometimes I don't, just depends for me. Well, according to what I've heard, having an orgasm *after* your OH does will cause your cervix to dip down into the semen and suck it up.

After BD, I lay down for a while with my legs in the air, and then put in the softcup. Once I put the cup in, I sit up and give myself an orgasm. Even if I had an orgasm with DH, it's always before him so I make sure to always do this. I make sure I'm sitting, so that my cervix is "sitting" in the soft cup. You could always do this with your OH instead of alone, but I generally do it alone for my DH's ego lol, he would feel like the BDing wasn't enough for me but I don't think he will understand that it's not why I do it.

I'm not sure if it's really helping or not, but I got it from a thread where a lady used eggwhites and softcups to conceive- she always made sure to have an orgasm while sitting and I've been doing it every since.

Hi, I am applying this "method" too, first time, because I recently read it somewhere...Sounds good from "mechanics" point of view :winkwink: My DH will not notice anyway because every time he leaves me in the bedroom to wait with legs in air, and he goes to the living room to watch TV...so plenty of time to try this one! Good luck!

Hello Ladies, it has been a couple months since I have been here. I got pregnant and lost the baby but we will be ttc again (I am supose to wait for one cycle but I just dont know if I can) ANYWAY with all that being said, I explained to my OBGYN that I used softcups and preseed and she said keep doing it that it was a good way to keep things up there. I just thought I would let you know cause it always makes me feel better when a DR says its ok.

Good to hear the OK also from Dr... I did not tell mine, because I am afraid of her possible laughing at me!!!:blush:

Hi ladies! I've been MIA for a while. I needed to take a break and just relax. Baby on the brain constantly was stressing me out! So I am officially in TWW mode hoping for a BFP this month. I'm on my 2nd round of clomid and using softcups with preseed religiously. Please keep your FXed for me!

Congrats to all the BFP's since I've been gone!!

Fingers crossed for you! I am on the 3rd round of clomid, trying these days...

AF got me yesterday right on time btw. What a bummer

What a pity... Can't this lady leave us alone for a while? Hope to kick her out next month!!! :flower:

I've been using it too and there definitely seems to be less in the cup after! All I had in there this morning was EWCM :happydance: - just hoping, wishin and prayin we weren't too late as missed CD 14 and didn't :sex: til late evening of CD15 with Temp Rise today CD16

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->