Softcups

I agree with Laura, your temps and CM don't seem to match. Temp-wise it looks more likely you O on either the 21st or 28th but your CM is totally contradicting that. Very strange chart

Those ugly cramps I was talking about? :) They didn't bring AF with them, at least so far so good! I took another test day before yesterday, in the afternoon it was BFN, and then used first morning pee yesterday morning (at 5 a.m.) .. Didn't see anything through my half open eyes and went back to bed. But got up later and saw a very very thin (literally sliver) of a line on the left side of where the thick bar would be. Probably evap because I didn't look until hours later. But it's a scrap of hope I'm hanging on to! I swear if this isn't my month, I'm NOT testing until 14dpo no matter what next time. This is driving me nutty :wacko: :) :flower:

ooohhhh sounds promising hun. I would leave it a few more days but no AF is always the best sign. Hang in there chick and fingers crossed.

Bellablu what dpo are you today?

I'm only 7dpo and I'm DYING to know. Was really crampy yesterday and my temp dipped and I wonder if it was implantation dip/cramps. Plus I was so tired last night I went to bed at 10:30 (an early night for me is normally midnight!) and this morning was a little nauseated AND I feel like I must have had cramp in my left calf last night, it has that feeling of "had cramp" and the only time I ever in my life had cramp was when I was pregnant with my DD. Unless its a DVT or something?!

Those ugly cramps I was talking about? :) They didn't bring AF with them, at least so far so good! I took another test day before yesterday, in the afternoon it was BFN, and then used first morning pee yesterday morning (at 5 a.m.) .. Didn't see anything through my half open eyes and went back to bed. But got up later and saw a very very thin (literally sliver) of a line on the left side of where the thick bar would be. Probably evap because I didn't look until hours later. But it's a scrap of hope I'm hanging on to! I swear if this isn't my month, I'm NOT testing until 14dpo no matter what next time. This is driving me nutty :wacko: :) :flower:

Which test did you use? I thought the blue ones were notorious for having evap lines. I used the superdrug chemist brand which has a pink line that doesnt have evaps.

I still have my fingers and toes crossed for you honey. It aint over until the stupid evil cow comes! LOL

Thanks for looking Aaisrie and Laura6914- I know it is a bit off as I had a MC - The blue vertical line is my OV for Dec 19th which I got using my CBFM and then the shift in temp until around 9th Jan when I had my MC. I would only have been 4w5d or so.

Confusing-- tell me about it. I will post a query on the Charting thread thanks!:hugs:

Right ok!! I didn't realise you had a MC, sorry *hugs* I had one in Sept, it's really tough going huh? I'm used to FF so I was a little confused by the chart. I use the superdrug ones too, although they CAN get evaps they are less likely to.

Your welcome minimi hunny, i hope you get some answers from them .

aaisre- Sounds like very promising signs. how exciting. Im only 5dpo and dying to test to but know its wayyyy to early. I have so far sore boobs (norm for me) tingle boobs (not the norm for me) tired yesterday. Was asleep by half 9 very early for me. Normally go bed at 11. And had a wave of sickness just but that has passed. I have had niggles/cramps very mild and hardly noticable for the past 2 days. Oh why do i do this to myself. Each month i swaer im not going to symptom spot i just cant help myself. lol.

xx

I figure your chart actually looks more normal because of the MC, your homones must be all over the place (not like that makes it any better, I know it doesn't)

<3

LOL me too Laura!! My nausea passed after about 30 mins this morning. I can't believe I slept so long last night! I could hardly keep my eyes open by 8pm!! What do you think of my chart Laura? Do you have one?

I figure your chart actually looks more normal because of the MC, your homones must be all over the place (not like that makes it any better, I know it doesn't)

<3
Thanks honey- sorry you had to go through a MMC :hugs: Did you ttc straight away babe? Or did you wait? I had an Ectopic in Spet 09 and had my right tube removed so after three months of waiting we got ttc again and got a :bfp: only to have a MC :( so as we dont have to medically wait for anything we ttc as soon as we could.
I figured they would be all over the place. DH and I are :sex: every other day and from today every day until he cant take it! LOL I dont think my CBFM is going to shift from medium. I normally have a run of lows- few days of High and then two Peaks. I thought the BBT may give me an idea. I will still be using the SC. Have done so far for every bonk! LOL- costing me a fortune in them this month:dohh:

Girls- your symptoms sound promising to me. Niggling is something I had earlier on and I reads somwhere it was the uterus expanding...sounds good to me. fingers crossed for you ladies (but not my legs this time :happydance:)

Minimin

LOL me too Laura!! My nausea passed after about 30 mins this morning. I can't believe I slept so long last night! I could hardly keep my eyes open by 8pm!! What do you think of my chart Laura? Do you have one?

Oh chick, thats looking quite good. That could possibly have been an implantation dip yesterday. Fingers crossed for you. Oh its all OSOOOOOO exciting. Im so impatient though.

yeah i have a chart hun. If you click on my ticker it should take you to it. Have a look and let me know what you think.

xx

Aaisrie- I'm 12dpo as of today, and I've NEVER felt like this before! I started getting really anxious around 7dpo as well, but tried to keep myself occupied. I think I may have "implanted" on the night of the 7dpo because I had some very strange tugging/twinge pains in my lower abdomen. I got really discouraged yesterday because I was having something that felt similar to period cramps but they went away, and I didn't start :D I started getting tired at 7dpo as well... Your symptoms sound great! My most prominent symtom right now is my insane sense of smell, and my boobs are sooooo sore. I have trouble getting comfortable at night because of it. I have also been more edgy than usual, things just set me off the last few days. I know what you mean about going to bed at 10:30 though, I'm a night person and usually get to bed between 12-2. I've been ready by 9:30-10:30 lately. Some of my symptoms weren't convincing to me, because they can be for AF too.. but i'm telling you. My boobs have never ever hurt like this before.

Thanks Laura, Only a few more days till I can either do a :happydance: or pout, straighten up and prepare to try again. =] Gosh, I hope this is it. Oh!! And those niggles/cramps that you felt, I had those too! :D no shame in symptom spotting. :hugs:

Minimin- It was a blue dye test :( Dammit. But I have some pink dye ones that I'll be using for my "official" testing day :) It's gonna take everything in me to NOT test again today, but I need to stop testing so early, it just gets me discouraged before I'm even counted out.

bella blue i hope its the :happydance: your doing instead of the other. I cant wait to start testing. I have soe cheap ones lined up and some more expensive ones for if im actually late.

Ive got it all planned this month if we have actually managed to do it.

OH is away for the rest of the month, due back the 30th (he is in the army) and my testing date is not until the 2nd/3rd. Im going to test early and if its positive im going to send him a picture titled to daddy with a baby grow under the test. I get so excited thinking about it but just dont think its going to happen. It never does for me.

xx

Your chart is looking good Laura!! You check your CP - my cervix is always really high and I can't reach it, they even told me that in hospital when I had my DD. Yesterday I just thought I would have another check to see if I could reach it and it was THERE like an indent, like a set of lips (not soft like lips but actually like a ring and hard) nearly ripped myself apart I jumped so much. Then an hr later when I recovered I figured I would have another feel properly but it was gone again?! Is that normal?

Bellablu your symptoms all sound right on, I remember with my DD my MIL kept asking me if my nipples had changed colour and did they hurt - they didn't so I thought I wasn't preg as that is one of the major signs but I never got sore boobs until they actually got bigger and it was sore with milk rather than anything else!! The smell one used to make me feel sick. With the MC I had so much saliva going on it was unreal, I was swallowing every few seconds! I've had that a bit today.

Minimin Yea the MC side of things is hard. I can't believe you had to go through all that with the ectopic as well, how awful. You are obviously really strong to keep going like this.

Your chart is looking good Laura!! You check your CP - my cervix is always really high and I can't reach it, they even told me that in hospital when I had my DD. Yesterday I just thought I would have another check to see if I could reach it and it was THERE like an indent, like a set of lips (not soft like lips but actually like a ring and hard) nearly ripped myself apart I jumped so much. Then an hr later when I recovered I figured I would have another feel properly but it was gone again?! Is that normal?

Bellablu your symptoms all sound right on, I remember with my DD my MIL kept asking me if my nipples had changed colour and did they hurt - they didn't so I thought I wasn't preg as that is one of the major signs but I never got sore boobs until they actually got bigger and it was sore with milk rather than anything else!! The smell one used to make me feel sick. With the MC I had so much saliva going on it was unreal, I was swallowing every few seconds! I've had that a bit today.

Minimin Yea the MC side of things is hard. I can't believe you had to go through all that with the ectopic as well, how awful. You are obviously really strong to keep going like this.

thanks hunny. Yeah i check it. You supposed to check it the same time everyday but as i work shifts thats hard. lol. I normally tend to check it when im in the bath of a night time and nice and relaxed. Its normal for your cervix to change. Its changes from hight to low all throught the day. Nothing to worry about hun. Remember everyone is different. Do you think it looks good? As its my first month charting i have no idea what im looking for. After temp rise after OV when should the temps start to come down again?

xxx

Laura - My DH is in the military too * :) woo. Always love to meet fellow Mil wives! Or army (OH's) :) :hugs:

Laura it NORMALLY only goes down with AF although sometimes peoples temps don't drop until after AF has started. If you look through the chart gallery on FF it will give you a better idea although it's only an indication, you can't use it strictly by itself, that's why you should use CM or CP or both with it.
For your chart to pick up O, you should normally have a drop when you O then it should stay above the coverline for about 3 days (although some people only get it for 2) it then should stay above the coverline until round about AF, some peoples drops before AF, some not until after it starts. If you are pregnant normally your temp should stay up and rise a little (although obviously there are fluctuations). I haven't been charting long so I don't really know that much. I have asked a lot of questions and looked at a lot of charts on FF!!

YAY at long last my soft cups have arrrived, only ordered them 3rd december, I know it been snowy but purleease!

Going to give them a try tonight. I usually ovulate cd18 but just poas and got a + so maybe i'm ovulating late (cd20) perfect timing for the softcups if my short LP doesn't mess up all my efforts!

Wish me luck girlies xx

I'm gonna try those this cycle as oh away and want to maximize our chances.

thanks aaisire hunny thats made a little sense but i suppose its like anything, everyone woman is differnet.

Is he really bellablu? Ah thats good, i have got someone to rant to know when he is away. lol. Although he is coming out in May he handed his notice in last year and due to start his resettlement soon. :happydance: i cant wait.

Good lucj jojo although i dont think you will need it. They are sooooo easy to use.

Welcome shareema- fingers crossed you get the result your after, as i say they are great and sooo easy to use. I have read some great success stories off women who have used them.

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"