• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Softcups

Thanks ladies. I know - I'm working myself into a tizzy. I will just flip onto my back I think to put it in, since it seems easier that way.

Joeys - how many days are you late? If you are a week or more late, and cycles are normally regular, I would really consider getting a blood test. Being in your situation would make me crazy! Well even crazier than I already am. :wacko:

Thanks ladies. I know - I'm working myself into a tizzy. I will just flip onto my back I think to put it in, since it seems easier that way.

Joeys - how many days are you late? If you are a week or more late, and cycles are normally regular, I would really consider getting a blood test. Being in your situation would make me crazy! Well even crazier than I already am. :wacko:

tomorrow will be a week late. I still have cramps every now and then but no blood. I really not sure i just wish if i was pregnant to just show a positive. I hear you DaisyQ it is driving me and my husband both crazy!

well woke up with cramps this morning a light blood. so i believe that AF has struck. It is about a week late for me! :-(

Oh Joey, I'm sorry. It's so strange that you were so late. maybe o was later than you thought this month. Better luck next time.

Thanks ladies. I am not really sure what is going on. ***TMI****Again this month it is weird so far there is like clear really stringy mucus or egg like substance along with some bleeding. It is kind of worry some. I did go into the dr last month for this and she said that everything was fine for what she saw and my ovaries were working fine.:dohh:

well today is my first day of testing so we will see how it goes!!!:thumbup:

thanks I am trying to stay positive and maybe this will be the month we conceive on christmas!!!:xmas12: It could be our little present!:xmas10: Good luck to you too!!!!

:dust::dust::dust:Well ladies I am updateing from my last post. The cups didnt work for me this month, so off to December, and yes I plan on using them again and give it another try. Lots of :dust::dust::dust: to all you ladies.:hugs::hugs:

Sorry to hear it Tia Tammy. I o'ed yesterday, so I'll be able to give an update in 12 days or so. Really not that sure the softcups help, as I really think the strongest sperm will manage to find and cross the cervix on their own, but my feeling is that it can't hurt, and also I prefer not to be "leaking" constantly after bding.

OK, here is my final position on softcups!

I used them every time we BD'ed this month, except for today. Here's what I like about 'em. They keep the man "goo" (term coined by my buddy Cre8tivegirl) up there so it prevents annoying leakage, smelly leakage (YUCK) and it really does help with figuring out whether the stuff on your undies is yours or his. Today I skipped the cup and I had a good bit of leakage today and it's really hard to tell what's going on - if it's mine or his. By using the cup, you can dump your combined fluids a few hours after BDing, and then you can be reaonsably sure that any additional fluids are all yours. Of course we are all hoping that the softcups will help us conceive by keeping the semen close to our cervixes so that more swimmers make it up there, but even it it doesn't work that way, there ARE some additional benefits. I'm decidely PRO softcup.

I totally agree I know i have only used it last month and will use them this month also. But do you have to use preseed with them? I know I read a lot of people use preseed but I don't have a problem with that part?:shrug:

I don't think you have to. I use preseed on myself before BDing, but don't usually also put it in the soft cup. I guess theoretically it could help, by coating the plastic with a sperm friendly medium, but I don't know that it's necessary. I did put a little inside the cup once or twice, but I didn't want to waste too much of it.

Ok i can't believe how expensive some of this stuff is. I know it is all worth it if you get a positive test. My husband thinks i am crazy with some of the things I want to try! :haha: But at least I can tell myself I have tried everything that I can. I feel bad because I still like to have a coke maybe 1 or 2 times a week. I know they say you are suppose to cut that stuff out.:nope:

Yeah, it's expensive, but not as expensive as fertility treatments!

A coke once in a while is probably fine. I'm sure plenty of women have conceived drinking coke every day. If you are overweight, insulin resistant, or have PCOS than it's probably a good idea to cut down on refined sugar but 1 or 2 a week won't kill you.

Thanks that is what I thought. Also I try not to drink when i am ovulating but every now and then I like to have a few drinks on fri and sat night and then i feel afterwards is this going to affect my chances??? :shrug: Sometimes I wonder If i am just over thinking some of that stuff. I am not over weight but who can't afford to tone up or to lose like 5 -10 pounds:blush: I feel like I am a healthy weight for my height.

Hello Ladies do hope the softcups help us all this month, Sent my temp chart to doc., and waiting to see what he says this month,been doing this since my refersal in april of this year, he keeps saying my chart looks good no need to add or change anything, well if that is the case what in the world is the problem, its going on 8 months now:growlmad:It is so frustrating and upsetting:cry::cry:,with each passing month with neg, neg, neg,:nope::nope::nope: Lots of :dust::dust: to you all :hugs::hugs:

hi i have been thinking about using these and i wanted to ask weather there is any chance you could get infections or anything?? as your keeping in a forgien body in your body which isnt normal really.

thanks becci x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->