• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Softcups

hi i have been thinking about using these and i wanted to ask weather there is any chance you could get infections or anything?? as your keeping in a forgien body in your body which isnt normal really.

thanks becci x

Becci no you cant get a infection, well should I say I havent and they are usually used for your period, and just use a fresh one each time after bedding with hubby, It is perfectly fine to use them sweetheart. What they help do is keep the sperm closer to your cervic thats all, to help the swimmers on their way.

No updates on this thread for a while, it's gone quiet!

I think I got my + OPK on CD13 today, the earliest yet, thanks to Clomid. BD last night and used my softcups :thumbup: x

I think I got my + OPK on CD13 today, the earliest yet, thanks to Clomid. BD last night and used my softcups :thumbup: x

Wow that's great! Really hoping to hear of a soft cup BFP soon.

AFM, AF is due to arrive tomorrow or Sunday, but she might be late because I'm also taking progesterone cream. I'm 11 DPO and got a BFN on FRER this morning. :cry: Still holding out some hope 'til she arrives.

Thanks Daisy, you're still in with a chance hun! :thumbup:. I know it's been a while since any BFP's on the thread x

i am on cd12 yesterday got a negative on my opk but my temp is still low. SO hopefully it will happen in the next day or so. Used softcups last night! I really like them!:thumbup:

We used the soft cups this cycle, mainly with dh making a deposit in them after doing the deed. I am crossing my fingers that this may help us within a couple months. Good luck everyone!!

i just thort id pop in and tell u what i did if use wud like me too i think haha

ttc'd for 3months after MC and the 4th month i decided to give softcups and concieve+ a go, so for 5days me and OH done this (wasnt too sure wen OV was) i would lie on my back with a pillow under my bum, put a generous amount of concieve+ inside me and an on the outside bits haha TMI then OH would put some on his bits we'd do the deed with my stil on my back and bum on pillow after OH had uno whated haha i would cover the softcup in concieve+ and squirt abit of the concieve+ inside the cup then pop it in and stay on my bk and bum on pillow with my nees by my chin, and maybe do a few riding bike movements haha for 20-30mins then wud remove the pillow and sleep then remove it next morning did that for 5days and got my BFP 10 days later :) hope that helpd u ladies xxxxx

Hi, Merry Christmas to all!

Yes it has been quiet for a while!
We are using SCs too these days...ovulation expected about new year's eve, but we decided to start earlier just in case, no ovulation tests or stress this time! I took clomid days 3-7 this time, so maybe the ovulation is earlier...
Hope you get your BFP this month!

Daisy, you are not out until she shows her ugly face! Lots of stories of BFNs before expected period resulted in BFPs!

i just thort id pop in and tell u what i did if use wud like me too i think haha

ttc'd for 3months after MC and the 4th month i decided to give softcups and concieve+ a go, so for 5days me and OH done this (wasnt too sure wen OV was) i would lie on my back with a pillow under my bum, put a generous amount of concieve+ inside me and an on the outside bits haha TMI then OH would put some on his bits we'd do the deed with my stil on my back and bum on pillow after OH had uno whated haha i would cover the softcup in concieve+ and squirt abit of the concieve+ inside the cup then pop it in and stay on my bk and bum on pillow with my nees by my chin, and maybe do a few riding bike movements haha for 20-30mins then wud remove the pillow and sleep then remove it next morning did that for 5days and got my BFP 10 days later :) hope that helpd u ladies xxxxx

Thanks for sharing! We are applying a similar way... still with preseed, but I think next month I am going to switch to conceive+

Thanks mybabystar! She hasn't shown yet, so we'll see!

Had the temperature rise this morning so nw the 2ww, down dont believe its going to happen:cry::cry::nope::nope:

After reading some of the stories on here I have just been on to amazon and bought some to try next cycle :)

Fingers crossed :) xx

Good luck! It hasn't worked for me yet, but I certainly don't think it hurts to try.

hi ladies on sunday i got a positive OPK and yesterday and today my temps are low is that normal? Because sometimes I do sleep with my mouth open! :wacko:

looking at you chart, it doesn't look like you've ovulated yet...

Hi everybody

Can I shyly join in? This is my first bnb post. You are all very inspiring and I want to try out softcups :)

DH and I have just decided to TTC - only tried it for one cycle so far (which am sure didn't work - expecting :witch: in the next 2 days - all the signs are she is on her way!). We did use an OPK but I didn't quite understand it, so we didn't have sex in the best 48 hour period. Oh well! It is a learning curve!

We haven't used softcups yet but this thread is really inspiring and I've ordered some - hopefully here soon. So I hope to be joining Team Softcup! :thumbup:

Mymble

Hello Mymble you are more than welcome to join and hopefully you will like the softcups.

OK ladies, I did try the OPK test this morning and I got a + but I also had a + on sat the 24th. My temp yesterday was 96.99 and this morning was 97.62 so does that mean I still have not ovulated?:shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->