• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Softcups

Welcome mymble and good luck.

Joeys, it's hard to say, as that's a big temp jump, but it's not higher than some of your other temps. A sustained temp rise will indicate ovulation, so I think we'll have a better idea in a few days. Just keep bding anytime you notice fertile cm...

Joeys, it's hard to say, as that's a big temp jump, but it's not higher than some of your other temps. A sustained temp rise will indicate ovulation, so I think we'll have a better idea in a few days. Just keep bding anytime you notice fertile cm...

Thanks DaisyQ. I have noticed before that I don't have a high temp during the day. My warmest temp is in the morning. Otherwise I am usually between 95 & 96 degrees. Not sure if that is normal or not! :shrug:

Thanks DaisyQ. I have noticed before that I don't have a high temp during the day. My warmest temp is in the morning. Otherwise I am usually between 95 & 96 degrees. Not sure if that is normal or not! :shrug:

HI joeys huni how have you been, hope things are going well.:hugs:

No updates on this thread for a while, it's gone quiet!

I think I got my + OPK on CD13 today, the earliest yet, thanks to Clomid. BD last night and used my softcups :thumbup: x

I ovulated when you did on the Clomid this cycle an I used soft cups :) FX for you sweetheart :) I was trying to look at your chart but FF is down I'm on 5dpo today how about you?

tiatammy i am doing pretty good! had a great new years how about you?

tiatammy i am doing pretty good! had a great new years how about you?

Hi joeys It was a nice new years hope yours was too. your chart looks good, my temp dropped today, on cycle day 22 AF is due the 8th 0r 9th so I quess we will see not very happy today at all.:cry::hugs:, praying for your BFP honey:hugs:

QUOTE]

Hi joeys It was a nice new years hope yours was too. your chart looks good, my temp dropped today, on cycle day 22 AF is due the 8th 0r 9th so I quess we will see not very happy today at all.:cry::hugs:, praying for your BFP honey:hugs:[/QUO

i am sorry to hear about your temp dropped. I am sorry that you are not happy keep your chin up! it will get better!:hugs::hugs:

QUOTE]

Hi joeys It was a nice new years hope yours was too. your chart looks good, my temp dropped today, on cycle day 22 AF is due the 8th 0r 9th so I quess we will see not very happy today at all.:cry::hugs:, praying for your BFP honey:hugs:[/QUO

i am sorry to hear about your temp dropped. I am sorry that you are not happy keep your chin up! it will get better!:hugs::hugs:

Thanks joeys I need alot of support been really down the past few days, trying very hard to keep my spirits up, I wont give up I do know that I just have my good days and my bad just in the in between days, you know. :hugs: How are you?

QUOTE]

Thanks joeys I need alot of support been really down the past few days, trying very hard to keep my spirits up, I wont give up I do know that I just have my good days and my bad just in the in between days, you know. :hugs: How are you?

joeys AF showed her ugly face this morning :cry::growlmad: off to TTC for january, But I am not holding my breath, used to the pattern I will be off to febuary TTC and so on, I am starting to loose hope, I thats just not me, But that is how I feel right now :cry::cry::cry:, sorry dont mean to sound negative I have been trying so hard to stay positive, just a real bad day I quess. I hope you have some cheering news nomatter what it is may help to hear some :shrug: sending hugs and :dust::dust:

:hugs:tiatammy I am sorry at got u. Hopefully February will be ur month! I have still been having weird things going on. Had headache andvfelt nasuius after walk this morning still have cramps and my temp was. 98.44 this morning dpo9.:shrug:

:hugs:tiatammy I am sorry at got u. Hopefully February will be ur month! I have still been having weird things going on. Had headache andvfelt nasuius after walk this morning still have cramps and my temp was. 98.44 this morning dpo9.:shrug:

I pray it is good news sweetheart one of us needs it thats for sure, would love for you to have that BFP, praying honey. Have you taken a test? I hope next month is my month, we will see.:hugs::hugs: Keep in touch honey, as I will do the same.:hugs:

Thanks I hope so to. 7 months have been very long. So I do hope this is the month. We do need some good news. How r u feeling? Remember keep your head up:hugs::hugs:

Hi girls, good luck with the softcups. I think I may take a break from using them this month. When you're doing the same old thing month in month out & no :bfp: I think it's good to make a change :thumbup: x

Agree mrs! I am finishing off the box I've got this cycle, not sure I will use them again next cycle. I might use them once in a while if I have to get up right after bding, or if we dtd in the morning, mainly because i I hate the feeling (and smell) of dh's stuff dripping out all day.

Hi Ladies! :flower:

Is there a difference between softcups and Mooncups? I use a mooncup for AF so could i potentially use it as a softcup as well?

I'm not familiar with the mooncup, but I have read that some of the other cups, like the diva cup, sit too low in the vagina to help. The instead cup sits right up against the cervix.

Yay for our non-soft cups cycle DaisyQ! I agree though, can't stand the :spermy: coming out all day, yak! :sick:.

Mazzy17 - I heard the same, that other reusable cups sit too low so it doesn't really benefit in the same way as a softcup.

x

hello ladies! I purchased these soft cups to see if they will help keep the swimmers in. Not sure if they will help us, or if they're even needed, but worth a shot.

I'm not a big fan of drippage. So it cant hurt! best of luck to those TTC!

I'm new to this whole site, so i apologize if my posts dont look as cool as others!

TTC #1
married since october 2010

Thanks I hope so to. 7 months have been very long. So I do hope this is the month. We do need some good news. How r u feeling? Remember keep your head up:hugs::hugs:

Oh joeys I know what you mean, I am going on 9 months, I am really working over time to keep my head up, thankyou for the encouraging words they mean alot honey, Feeling a little down over no BFP yet, and cramping because of AF, but other than that doing well. keep intouch as i will too. sending you lots of hugs, hugs, hugs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->