• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Softcups

hey all, i just thought ide join this forum, ive bought these soft cups on amazon and conceive plus, just waiting for ov to happen with opk, hopefully next 2days, x

whats best chances of conceiving using these cups, puttin swimmers directly into cup or intercourse then insert cup? x

I would say about the same... Just make sure u kindof squish the swimmers up by touching the cup after inserting cup to mk sure they are close to cervix! Good luck

Thanks hun, im on cd9 today, and doing opk's but so asa we get a positive we guna start the soft cups and conceive plus, in which im guna put in cup and squish it around cervix, we have been trying for over 2 yrs without success, before that we had 5 miscarriages and problems conceiving since, the doc is now referring us to a fertility clinic, my dh doing the swimmer test on 28th feb, so not long to wait for that, but just wanted to explore all this beforehand, we have even bought a home artificial insemination kit, but going to see if we have luck with cups etc this month, i think using the cups and conceive plus are similar to AI arnt they? xx

Thanks hun, im on cd9 today, and doing opk's but so asa we get a positive we guna start the soft cups and conceive plus, in which im guna put in cup and squish it around cervix, we have been trying for over 2 yrs without success, before that we had 5 miscarriages and problems conceiving since, the doc is now referring us to a fertility clinic, my dh doing the swimmer test on 28th feb, so not long to wait for that, but just wanted to explore all this beforehand, we have even bought a home artificial insemination kit, but going to see if we have luck with cups etc this month, i think using the cups and conceive plus are similar to AI arnt they? xx

Good luck sweetie, I hope this works for you!

I think you're right, and using the cups are similar to AI. I think a lot of single moms using donors or moms in same sex relationships use the soft cups and just put the semen into the cup and then put it into themselves (not 100% sure, but I've seen a thread about it).
I used cups when I conceived but we always had sex first and put the cup in after. I bet it works different for everyone!

Thanks hun, well im still showing negative on opk, however i should be ovulating very soon, we dtd last night i put a small amount of conceive plus on dh and inside by cervix as far as i could go as really high at mo and i put some in a soft cup and inserted it, i must have put it in right though as behind pubic bone and havent leaked, i just couldnt wait much longer to try one lol xx

i also noticed when i removed it, there wasnt anything in the cup, so hoping that those swimmers have made it up

hi!! i wanted to no has any one tryed preseed with the softcup, if so how do u use them ... do u put the preseed in the cup?? how much preseed do u use?

i put a small amount in mine, i left it in for nine hrs, when i took it out my softcup was empty, so it has done something, we had intercourse before i inserted it, and i must say this is my first time using these and they was so easy to insert and remove, i sat on the loo as found it really easy to take out, im actually going to put semen in the cup with conceive plus tonight, i hear that preesed is basically the same and does the same as conceive plus, hope this helps and babydust to you x

hi!! i wanted to no has any one tryed preseed with the softcup, if so how do u use them ... do u put the preseed in the cup?? how much preseed do u use?

I put quite a bit in mine, mix it with my finger, then insert it & O, mush it around on my cervix and leave it in overnight x

I still had a negative on opk yesturday morning, put soft sup in last night with conceive plus then those swimmers, inserted it, kept it in over night then this morning a positive on a opk, so keeping everything crossed as this is our first month using softcups and conceive plus, going to continue with the cups another 3 days so hoping thats guna catch that eggy :)

Hiya everyone, what brand of soft cups is everyone using? Thanks x

Instead soft cups, i had mine of fertility-matters.co.uk
£7 for a box of 6, this is the cheapest ive found them online. x

Thanks lublymummy, there seems to be a few. Have you used the Instead yet?? x

Yes hun this is my first month using them, and my second day of a positive on a opk, i first used one with conceive plus and dh put his swimmers inside cup as i found nothing leaked, when we first used it 2days before i got a positive opk, we dtd before then i inserted one and i did leak a little, so thought ide try it the other way around, i shall be using another one today and then il be on my tww, so fingers crossed, but if i dont conceive with them this month i shall defo be using them again, they so easy to insert and remove, i have heard of other cups but reviews say they not as good as these ones, we been ttc for over 2yrs now with no luck, so thought ide give these a try, nothing to lose but alot to gain i say!!! We have been referred to a fertility clinic so awaiting app to see them, so many swear by these cups and so many have conceived using these too, anything is worth a try though and these arnt that expensive, but it is priceless if we got our BFP, will let you no if i get one :) xx

I don't know if this has been posted, but if you like Instead Softcups' Facebook page and sign up for a coupon, they'll e-mail you a link to one for $1 off. I did this and got a 14-pack from Walmart for $4.50. :)

This is my first cycle using softcups and I've used them twice now... The first time was a bit, er, messier, but I was prepared (had it on the bed by my pillow, haha) the second time and it was WEIRD how little mess there was!

We've been TTC since October (though November and December we didn't get to DTD much due to traveling and the holidays in general - bah!). I got my last depo shot 10/2010 and figured we wouldn't really actively try until a year had passed.

:dust: to all! :)

Instead soft cups, i had mine of fertility-matters.co.uk
£7 for a box of 6, this is the cheapest ive found them online. x

Thanks lublymummy, there seems to be a few. Have you used the Instead yet?? x

Yes hun this is my first month using them, and my second day of a positive on a opk, i first used one with conceive plus and dh put his swimmers inside cup as i found nothing leaked, when we first used it 2days before i got a positive opk, we dtd before then i inserted one and i did leak a little, so thought ide try it the other way around, i shall be using another one today and then il be on my tww, so fingers crossed, but if i dont conceive with them this month i shall defo be using them again, they so easy to insert and remove, i have heard of other cups but reviews say they not as good as these ones, we been ttc for over 2yrs now with no luck, so thought ide give these a try, nothing to lose but alot to gain i say!!! We have been referred to a fertility clinic so awaiting app to see them, so many swear by these cups and so many have conceived using these too, anything is worth a try though and these arnt that expensive, but it is priceless if we got our BFP, will let you no if i get one :) xx

That sounds promising... Ive ordered a few but not ovulating yet!! GL and FX for you x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->