Softcups

got the softcups and they are blooming amazing! :happydance:

Hi everyone...i just used the soft cups for my first cycle! I was so nervous but really they slide right in. I tried putting them in before i ovulated just to try it out and my boyfriend didn't ask any questions he even got one for me! Lol. Been trying on and off since Sept 2010 when my daughter was stillborn. What a tough road but I'm praying for a bfp soon for me and everyone who is ttc! Af is due march 16 th......

I've been using them, and they are freakin' awesome!!!! No leaking whatsoever. These may actually come in handy whether I'm trying to conceive or not!!! Love them! They slide in really easy once you get the hang of it, and you can't feel them at all.

Well i got my positive this morning!!!! Yayyyy in shock and scared but softcups really work!!! Baby dust

congrats to you myangel! :baby: wishing u a h&h 9 months :happydance: xx

hi ladies, last night i used softcup with preseed for the first time, i had leakage and problem with pulling out the soft cup has anyone any advice how to use them?

i hope lots of :bfp: for all of you.

hi ladies, last night i used softcup with preseed for the first time, i had leakage and problem with pulling out the soft cup has anyone any advice how to use them?

i hope lots of :bfp: for all of you.

As far as leakage, You might not have had it in straight. Make sure to push it up behind your pubic bone, it should sit parallel to the floor when you're standing. When you're putting it in, I found it easiest to do it laying down. Pinch the band together and slide it in with the cup on the bottom. When you push it into place, you'll push the front up behind your pubic bone, hopefully getting it to set evenly when you stand.

As far as pulling it out, I always find that a bit messy... but I can reach right in, hook my finger under the edge and pull it out. I do it sitting in the bathroom, but some have done it lying down. If it's difficult, bear down so your body helps push it downwards to make pulling it out easier.

thank you Kalyrra. i will try that next time. :dust: to you and every one trying for a :baby:

Hi there! We have been trying for 9 months and just came across the idea of using a soft cup. I have been using a diva cup for several years so I am familar with the idea.

How exactly do I insert the soft cup in order to aid conception? Do I insert it upside down so the sperm don't sink to the bottom of the cup? I heard that I should put something inside the cup before I put it inside me. Is this true?

Any suggestions?

Thank you!

Hi Jennie, it really doesnt matter I don't think what side you put it in. The cup part isn't that deep and it's very thin so it will go right up against your cervix. You'll notice some "left overs"after you take it out but not much usually. As far as putting anything in it, that's completely up to you. I use Pre-Seed

wow, 742 pages. And sorry, but no I didn't read them all. hehehe. I have started using the soft cups as well. They do tend to have a tiny bit of seepage right after you insert them, but that's probably what doesn't get caught at you put it in. I also notice a tiny seepage if you have to have a bm while it's in. Not enough to wet my undies though. I've used them for the last 2 cycles and so far no :bfp: but hubby was being treated for Low T, so that could have something to do with it. Hoping for :bfp: all around.

Thank you girls...unfortunately i miscarried at 5 weeks 2 days. I dont think it was because of the cup thou or i hope not but i will be using them again when i am allowed... and praying!! Good luck and baby dust to u all!!!!

Thank you girls...unfortunately i miscarried at 5 weeks 2 days. I dont think it was because of the cup thou or i hope not but i will be using them again when i am allowed... and praying!! Good luck and baby dust to u all!!!!

So sorry hun, hate to hear when anyone has a loss. :hugs: I doubt if the soft cups had anything to do with it either. :nope: But I do know some women who have gotten their sticky bean without ever getting :witch: after a m/c. :cry:

i am sorry for your loss :hugs: . mc is a natural defend mechanism against unhealthy generation hopefully you conceive once and your chance to conceive again soon is high. Good luck for the next cycle :thumbup:

Sorry to here! I had a miscarry too last week
*hugs*
xxx

So after reading so many success stories I decided to try these this cycle. I happen to be being visted by :witch: at the moment so figured I would practice while she is here....first of all I must say, yes easy to insert...but soooo gross taking out!

My question is this, as long as I am sure it is behind my pelvic bone and I can't feel it after I put it in, then Im good right? I am so paranoid that its in wrong and I'd blocking the :spermy: from getting to my cervix! Is it possible to do that? I can't feel it once its in, and each time I go pee I check to make sure its still behind my pelvic bone and so far it hasn't moved...I havent had any leaking either (except when I had a BM, but I read its normal for that to happen as when you are bearing down there can be leaking...sorry if TMI!)

So hoping for a :bfp: with these! Any advice would be great!:dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->