• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Softcups

good luck xx

Thanks hun, just hoping this is our month, have u had any luck with these? xx

Nope sorry hun, I want to try to them but i don't at the same time!

let me know how you get one though xxx

Alot of women, seem to think lying down and inserting one was best way but to be honest i found sitting up and inserting one was alot easier as you dont have none leak at all, all you do is squeeze the sides together and you will no when its in properly as it wont leak, if it leaks you no its not in properly, they are so easy, when i very first tried one, the size put me off totally, but gotta say tho, you dont even notice them in, and when i took out 8 hours later the cup was empty, tmi sorry, but was half filled, i used a little bit of conceive plus in cup before dh did his buisness in it, that way no wastage lol, they say first bit from a man is the best swimmers, how true that is i dont no, but anything is worth a try after trying so long with no luck, and if i get my BFP, then these things will be priceless to the outcome, so fingers crossed hey xx

Soooo... im excited, my Instead Softcups arrived with my pre-seed!!! YAY :happydance:. I was shocked at the size, softcups... more like teacups :haha: but i've read so many good things!!! I think im close to O, so here goes!!!

GL to everyone who is trying x x x

good luck xx

Alot of women, seem to think lying down and inserting one was best way but to be honest i found sitting up and inserting one was alot easier as you dont have none leak at all, all you do is squeeze the sides together and you will no when its in properly as it wont leak, if it leaks you no its not in properly, they are so easy, when i very first tried one, the size put me off totally, but gotta say tho, you dont even notice them in, and when i took out 8 hours later the cup was empty, tmi sorry, but was half filled, i used a little bit of conceive plus in cup before dh did his buisness in it, that way no wastage lol, they say first bit from a man is the best swimmers, how true that is i dont no, but anything is worth a try after trying so long with no luck, and if i get my BFP, then these things will be priceless to the outcome, so fingers crossed hey xx

Urgh, it sound really painful, i sposse really its the comfort of you, Same how you use a tampon, some women squat, put one leg up on the toliet.. lol

I need some adivce? can you help me?xxx

good luck xx

Urgh, it sound really painful, i sposse really its the comfort of you, Same how you use a tampon, some women squat, put one leg up on the toliet.. lol

I need some adivce? can you help me?xxx

Yea course i can help u hun, it isnt painful at all, i hate using tampons, i dont use them, but everyone has there own preferences lol, i found just sitting on bed legs apart and inserted it in slowly, u no when its in properly as u will feel your pubic bone and it literally sits behind that, i stood up as soon as i put one in, and felt nothing, and no leaks, what put me off when i recieved them from amazon was the size of them, but u pinch them together and they do just slide in, i loves them i do, i personally would use them for AF tho, and how i found removing it easiest was sitting on loo and just finger up used my finger to grasp and slowly pulled it out gently, and found the cup was empty after 8 hours so it has definetly gone up cervix as havent had any leak out when i took it out, dont be afraid to use them hun, they really are easy and anything is worth a try when your TTC, let me no if u do actually use one and let me no how u find it, some woman iv read on forums, couldnt get on with them but practice makes perfect xxx

I love the soft cups and I'm looking forward to using them again next cycle along with preseed! good luck ladies!!

Im on my 2nd cycle using them. Less mess to clean up after BD'ing but messy to remove!!!! This cycle im using the softcups along with preseed! Hope it works

pinkkitten they look like they are huge but really I promise you wont even know it is in there. It is way less mess after bd. I always squirt a lil preseed in the cup before inserting since dh does not like the preseed

I have been using preseed for a couple months... decided to order some softcups after reading through this thread. I'm a little nervous about using them, haven't even told hubby yet! Can't wait to see his facial expression. :haha:

Ok so I've spent the last two days pretty much just reading this thread! Even thou im at work and should be working! I ordered some off eBay and hopefully will be here before o! Woooo little scared but excited :happydance:

My softcups came in today. I knew they were going to be big, but I was still surprised at the actual size!!! Wow!!! hehe We BD'd today, and I have one in right now. It was surprisingly easy to insert, and I don't really feel it at all. I still haven't told hubby about them yet, it'll be highly entertaining if he ever sees them :haha:

Hope they work the way I want them to this cycle! :dust:

My hubby was like WTH! is that thing!!! He said he'd rather not know lol

I'm on CD7 so I have a few more days to go before I start using them. I'm super excited this cycle.

I'm on clomid, I'm taking Geritol Tonic (GROSS doesn't even do it justice), I have an Rx for prometrium to start 4 days after + opk. I got a CBE fertility monitor and some test strips and I have IC's, gotta get a new thing of Preseed for my box of soft cups....I'm so hopeful

My hubby was like WTH! is that thing!!! He said he'd rather not know lol

I'm on CD7 so I have a few more days to go before I start using them. I'm super excited this cycle.

I'm on clomid, I'm taking Geritol Tonic (GROSS doesn't even do it justice), I have an Rx for prometrium to start 4 days after + opk. I got a CBE fertility monitor and some test strips and I have IC's, gotta get a new thing of Preseed for my box of soft cups....I'm so hopeful

ahahahahahaa! :haha: I can't even imagine what my hubby will say if he sees it. I'm on CD 12 today, so I figure it can't hurt to start using them. I have a couple boxes of them, so... I plan on using them every time we BD until after I'm done ovulating. I'm also using pre-seed.

I have OPK's and IC's, and a couple FRER's in the cupboard just in case. This will be our 6th cycle. I'm really hopeful this month too!!

kalyrra, IDK how long your cycle is but CD12 sounds like a good time to start using them. Can't hurt anyway.

I just recently had a laprascopy so I was on bcp for the month of Jan. it took me just over 4 wks to get my period back! My 2 year tubal reversal anniversary is the 6th so I'm hoping this month will be it for me. DH is in the Army and we have lived seperately since May 2010. We've only been able to try a handful of times during his visits. He finally came to live in the same house with the kids and I in mid Jan.

Just got mine :D

Gonna start using them after every BD session, and not just in my fertile time, so that OH doesn't get freaked out.

Just gonna tell him it's to avoid the mess ;)

Logistical question girls - for those of you not tellin OH/DH - how are you gettin it in without him noticinng & without getting up?
Just curious :)

We'll b starting our 3rd cycle with softcups in a few days. We mostly use them for AI as it takes some ttc pressure off at ov time. We dtd and use AI over the crucial 3-4 days. Fingers crossed it will work.

Good luck everyone x

Logistical question girls - for those of you not tellin OH/DH - how are you gettin it in without him noticinng & without getting up?
Just curious :)

I've been keeping a couple in the drawer in my night stand, and sneaking it in when he goes into the bathroom to clean up. :blush:

I might tell him eventually... I'm just not sure how! :haha: How do you explain sticking something that resembles a condom on a rubber wrist bracelet inside you! :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->