Softcups

so mad!! supposed to O on saturday and OH has made plans to stay with his friend friday night.. i told him he needed to change his plans, hopefully he will.. very focused and have stayed on BD'd schedule although quite frankly i'm sick of it. this is the ONE month i've REALLY wanted to conceive as i really want an october baby and he just cant stay over friday night. he's a little bit mad at me right now, but that's okay, we had our BD session early this morning before the fight and i've got my softcup in now :) i'm completely focused this time around and i'm not going to let one night ruin my chances!
okay i'll stop ranting. so who's up to test the soonest? i can't wait to see some bfps!

Oh hunny im sorry., men just dont think sometimes. They can be so insensetive. Im sure it will all blow over by the time the weekend comes around.

Well i have been talking to the OH and i said im going to test on Sunday. Ill be 9 DPO and i know its soooo early but if Its BFN then i just have to lkeave it until a little bit closer to AF date.
Been cramping today with backache so not sure what to make of that to be honest.

Are you ok though hun. xx

doing fine. he's like silly putty in my hands, always has been since the day we met so i'm sure he'll be home friday night. just irritated he even put up a fight about it.
so you'll be testing sunday?! tsk tsk! i usually test from 8dpo until the witch arrives but i told myself i wouldn't this cycle.. bought a box of three frers and that's all i will buy! get too depressed seeing bfns. but FX'd for you! hopefully softcups did the trick this time!

i'm testing tomorrow. =] i have to. i cannot wait one more day past tomorrow. I went to the restroom earlier and the smell of my (ew) urine was so strong it made me gag. This next BFP is mine! I call it! :) lol.. but no really.. I hope so. . I'm so excited for all of us!

Mamaxm- I hope it works out for you ! :) :hugs:

ha ha ha bless him. Im sure he will be home. daren;t he miss the most importnat time of your cycle. l:rofl:

lol. I have 1 few internet chepies. 10Miu and 20Miu and a clear blue digi, FRER. I think about 10 pregnancy tests altogether so im well prepared. lol.

I think it will definitly be BFN i have never seen a BFP in my life. Well i did a few years ago on a clearblue but it was an evap.

xxx

Oh bellablue, will be thinking of you. As soon as you do it let us know. I can feel the next BFP being added to the softcups testing thread. :happydance: and im bagging the second one i hope. Well not getting to excited as i say, after 2 years ive learnt that it never happens for me.

Bellablue - fxed for you!!

Mamaxm - couldn't you do it friday morning and then he can still see his friend?

Laura - hopefully you'll get yours this month

thanks sweetie, i hope so to. Think i have waited for too long now.

You really have Laura, 2 years is just unreal for me. This is my 5th cycle, with my DD we fell the first month and we both presumed this time would be as easy but alas!

well they say it takes the average couple a year. a bloody year! Even thats too long. lol.

It will happen for us. I have a good feeling about these soft cups. Even if it doesnt i start my next round of clomid and with soft cups to hand as well its bound to happen. right? lol.

Oh i love this thread.

we could do it friday.. but i think once i see that peak on the CBFM we'll be bd'ng every 12 hours.. i'll be too excited not to. and i KNOW that if he goes, the moment he leaves i'll see that peak and be furious trying to track him down. oh well, all i can say is i can GUARANTEE we will be bd'ing friday night AND saturday AM/PM.. even if i have to go to his friends house and interrupt their fun. haha. bella & laura, so excited for your bfps! can't wait till tomorrow!

:) Now I'm all psyched up! :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: to all my favorite girls! I'll be back tomorrow :)

LOL mamaxm you're nuts!!!

Laura you have great PMA, you deserve your BFP this month!!

Bella I really hope you get your BFP tomorrow

i am crazy.. baby crazy that is. the last two cycles he's been MIA on my O dates (i don't usually tell him when i'm Oing so he doesn't feel under pressure, he's not purposely avoiding me, lol) and i am NOT going to leave anything up to blame myself or him for at the end of the month if i get a bfn. i want to know that i wore myself out and put everything into this cycle if i get a bfn!

Hey girlies. Haven't been around for a bit. Been having blummin arguments with OH !! And in my ovulating week!! Arrrgghhh!! Anyway we've made up now and as tonights the last night I'll be using my soft cup and crossing everything!! Well everything but my legs pmsl!! Don't think I'll have much of a chance as we haven't BDed since last Saturday, think I ovulate today, but as my OH says, it only takes the once!!
Then I'll be in my dreaded two week wait. NOT looking forward to that as I'm terribly impatient, but at least I can vent on here.
How's everyone doing?? Hope all is well with my fellow softcuppers!!!

Bellablue- I have all my fingers and toes crossed for you honey! Your symptoms sound promising. I cant wait until you test. Lots of luck!!!

Laura6914- 9dpo is early but some ladies do get a line- I would play with those IC cheapies! Re: Ectopic and MC- It was hard but you have to get back up again. Though having said that- I am not sure how many knocks I will take. I am 37 this year so time isnt on my side and I have to keep getting back up :cry:

Mamaxm- you sound like me! LOL- I was on a mission when I got my positive in Dec! I think the softcups are great as it means there is a 'constant' supply' around!

Been having weird tugging sensations on left side around pelvic/tube area. The side that has the tube remaining so thats good. Not sure if it is OV or nothing (did Yoga and Wii fit for 2 and a half hours today- so I may have done something)

Embo87- It takes just one little :spermy: so fingers crossed for you. Glad you sorted out DH arguments too- I hate having them and even more so at the most crucial time!!

Good luck again Bella blue!:hugs:

Just caught up!!
Good luck tomorrow Bella.
Laura, you made me chuckle bout your OH!! Mine's the same!! Don't no why he has to put up a fight when he knows I get my way!!
Minimin, thanks for your support, fxed one of the lil suckers gets to work!!
And to everyone else here's lots of
:dust::dust::dust::dust:

hey girls i just wanted to ask a quick Q i made a new thread on it but no ones answered it yet wondered if you could take a look and see if you have same thing with using the softcups, preseed may not be related but only thing i have done diff this month thanks girls x https://www.babyandbump.com/trying-to-conceive/259944-advice-please.html

hey girls i just wanted to ask a quick Q i made a new thread on it but no ones answered it yet wondered if you could take a look and see if you have same thing with using the softcups, preseed may not be related but only thing i have done diff this month thanks girls x https://www.babyandbump.com/trying-to-conceive/259944-advice-please.html

Just to let you know I replied to you on your thread with my experience of SC.
Minimin

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"