Softcups

well girls, im down to my last softcup, and i must say i thought they were really good at keeping everything in down there, if i dont get my BFP this cycle i am going to give them another try next one, cant wait to see all the results from ppl in this thread good luck :dust: to u all xxxx

Just been Reading some reviews on soft cup success in TTC and almost every one was pregnant the first month of trying them. Hope that's us guys!!

thanks embo! and to confused, i totally agree, i haven't had a leak yet.. absolutely love these things! about to bd again.. for the second time today :wacko: all this baby dancin is wearing me out. but i have my eyes on the prize and it will all be worth it once i see that :bfp:
ready to see some bfps tomorrow ladies! i will be checking first thing in the AM!

Hi ladies! I just got my mooncup and tried it for the first time last nite. I think it was a gift from above - I received my cups AND got a smiley on my OPK so it was all quite exciting!!!

Tried it last night after sex - oh my. I had minimal leakage at the start, but the little end bit seems to keep touching in uncomfortable places, I couldnt turn over properly without getting a little poke!! Maybe it's not in far enough, what do you think?

Morning all my lovely ladies.

Bellablue. are you testing again today? Keep us updated and fingers crossed for you.

Aaisre- thanks for the well wishes hun but i have to say i have lost some of that PMA today. :sad2:

Embo: sorry to hear you had a bad few days with OH but at least you made up now and can get bedding in order to cathc that little eggy. :happydance:

Minini: The pains that you felt could possibly be OV pains as thats what mine feel like. A sharp twinge in my side that doesnt last long. Fingers crossed that you have.

barasti: it sound like you may not have it in properly if you can feel it. Your not supposed to feel a thing. Im not familiar with mooncups though as i think they are a bit different to the soft cups. Welcome to the thread.

Well girls i didnt have a temp rise this morning. It stayed the same as yesterday so ive lost all hope for this month as i think that if you are pregnant you tempt continues to increase. I may have to ask on the charting thread to try and get some PMA back.
Hope you are all well.

xxx

Morning! wow bella those symtoms sound VERY promising!!!

Im 4dpo now and i feel so sick But i no it cant be pregnancy cus its way to early, i just hope i eint comming down with something :growlmad:!

Hope the next week flys by!!!!!!!!!!!!

:dust:

hope you feel better soon M2K i have felt sick over the last few days to but think thats down to being tired and over worked.

xx

Morning, Day 13 in the big bonking house, god i feel like a zombie think after this i shall be off sex until next month lol.

How you lovely ladies getting on? My softcups arrived yesterday tried the first one last night was so funny as i got my hubby to put it in lol i think they are amazing no leakages, had it again this morning and put another one in! Surely this is going to be my lucky month.

Mommy2Kian- Hope you are feeling better soon

Laura6914 - Think posotive give us a smile

Barasti - Fingers crossed get down to it lol

Mamaxm - Keep ya eye on the prize it shall be worth it (now how you are feeling)

x

:flower: im trying Yomo hun. Just got a feeling it may not be my month this month after all. I will be definitly using SCs next month though.

Glad you found them good to use. Ill be using them a little les next month. I was using them twice a day thw weekend just gone and think with all the :sex: we done i think i irritated things down there and got thrush. :blush: lol.
I do hope they work for you and you get your BFP this month.

good luck to the girls testing soon, can't wait to hear you got bfp's!

For those yet to use softcups, I've been waiting weeks for mine to arrive, I got them yesterday just in time for end of ovulation, last chance even so had no time to practice. It slipped in like a dream to hubbys amazement and this morning just had a little of the good stuff left in it and came out easily so all in all id say they are great!

x

glad they worked for you hun. Hope they came in time to catch that little eggy.

xx

Morning ladies!

Well I think if I dont get a night off soon my hole's going to sow back up in protest lol. BD every night since last Thursday, used softcups every night since last Friday (used the last one last night). I've completely cocked up my charting this month so I honestly have no idea when I ovulated, last month I had a 35 day cycle but before that I had a 28 day, 27 day and 24 day cycle. Going off my cycle day now do you think I can have a night off?

Huge good luck and fingers crossed for everyone! x

Is anyone else only having about a 50% success rate with keeping stuff in the softcups?

Last night we BD and I put right in after and it felt like it went in perfect. I "marinated" for about 35 minutes and got up and went into kitchen and while I was pouring a drink "whooooooooshhhhhhhh" all came out even tho softcup seemed in place fine.

I am on my 2nd BD cycle now for using them and also used them for AF last cycle and experience this about 1/2 the time-they either work PERFECT or everything comes out-no in between. Is anyone else experiencing this? I wonder if it has something to do with either keeping the bowl "flat" or kind of pushing it out to full bowl. Because when I had the AF leak it was flat and the next time I made it into the full bowl and was fine the rest of AF.......and I have been keeping it flat for BD as I want those guys as close to my cervix as possible!

On another note-while I am getting your opinions-it really seems too early for OV as I'm only on cd9 and don't have +opks yet but I have had the most amazing EWCM since CD7-can you get this before you are fertile? Or are you always fertile when you have?

Titi is the softcup latched in behind your pelvic bone? Unless your bone doesn't sit low enough or something?!

Laura keep that PMA it doesn't matter if your temp fluctuates, everyones does - little things like in the middle of the night having your mouth open makes your temp drop!! So don't worry about it. It doesn't have to go up every day, it just has to stay above the COVERLINE!

Yomo I'm glad you had an easy go with the SC

M2K I had nausea from 1DPO when I was pregnant with my DD and it continued until I was in my 2nd Tri!!! So I believe in early pregnancy symptoms!!! This time I've been nauseated since 4DPO but I'm worried it's from not enough sleep or something (trying not to get my hopes up!)

Well FF is giving me 71pts for early pregnancy symptoms, makes it really difficult NOT to get my hopes up!! I need to dig my pregnancy tests out. I'm not meant to test until 26th (AF due) but I MIGHT test this weekend if I can't control myself lol

Hmm, I always just go to sleep with it in rather than stand up but nothing leaks til I grab hold of it and it just dribbles on my hand (ewwww!).

As for the EWCM thing, I thought I had EWCM quite early in my cycle so I put it in fertility friend and as soon as I did it the calendar changed to fertile, depsite the calendar before that saying I wouldnt be fertile for another week so I guess it is that cut and dry (at least according to fertility friend).

Titi i had that problem to, only the once, dont know what i done differnt the next time but i had no more leaks. EWCM is fertile, get :sex: :haha:

Thanks aaisrie hunny, thats actually cheered me up. i have 38 points. Is that good for 6DPO do you think? I do need to add a few more like emotional if thats on there. irritablitly and tired and ill see what it does in a minute.

ok skip that. i have just added three more symptoms and its now taken me down to 34 points. God could this day get any more s**t! Not having a good one today sorry girls.

Have no idea what wrong with me at all. Just got my arse in my hands. lol.

xxx

Laura6914! I hope it is OV pains though on a normal cycle (not post MC) I would be OV in about 4 days time. Can it have come early. My temps are all over the place but I am so crap at taking them so I dont think that nor my CBFM are accurate this month. Back to good old listening to mother nature then.

Are you ladies paying for FF? I havent signed on for that yet.

Good luck...FxD for you aaisrie and Laura

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->