Softcups

thanks minimin hun. Yeah OV can come early. I used to OV on CD13 but the last 2 cycles i have OVd on CD11. :wacko:

Yeah i have just started paying for it £10.something for 3 months which i think is great. Highly recommended. well OH paid for it for me as he likes it just as much as i do.

xx

Laura it's cheaper to get it for the year! I bought a years worth for £28 something!! Otherwise you're paying about £40 for the year!

Really, when my 3 months are up then i may get the years worth. Hopefully i wont need it for longer than the three months but knowing my luck i will.

xxx

I figured getting the years worth was better value because there's also a pregnancy tracker on there too which is included in the price!

oh is it really? I have wondered around the site as such. i only record my tempts and signs ect. I may have to have a wr with OH and see if he will pay for a years subscription after these 3 months.

xxx

It's the bottom link on the left hand side (under Getting Started). I haven't looked through it yet because I'm not preg lol

hopefully you will get to have a look around there soon. Fingers crossed.

I was thinking of testing on either Saturday or Sunday - I'll be 10 (or 11)DPO by then.... I just WANT TO KNOW ALREADY! Even if it's BFN, I just wish I KNEW one way or another so I could prepare myself...

Laura, hope you are feeling a bit brighter now. I cant imagine how hard it must be for you after all this time.

Did anybody have any ideas over my BD question? If Im on CD18 now and Ive been BDing daily since CD11 does that mean I must have BD at the right time at some point? Ive been having faint lines on OPK's for the past 3 days but didnt do any OPK's in the previous 4 days. Got to be honest, thick as it sounds I cant tell the difference between egg white, sticky and creamy cm so Ive given up on that, Im definately temp charting next month!

Is it sad that I keep coming on here thinking "I wonder how the softcup girls are feeling today?!"

"""Morning, Day 13 in the big bonking house, god i feel like a zombie think after this i shall be off sex until next month lol."""

Ohh this made me chuckle :rofl:

"""Morning, Day 13 in the big bonking house, god i feel like a zombie think after this i shall be off sex until next month lol."""

Ohh this made me chuckle :rofl:

Made me chuckle when i was writing it! lol i really need something to keep me going this afternoon i am nodding off x:dohh:

This has been theee longest day of my life. DH is at work, and I'm not testing until he gets home... 1 more hour till I know. Is it possible to die of being anxious? :) :hugs: Joking. Look out for me in a few hours... I'll either be a bundle of love or a raging ball of emotions.. Hope you ladies brought your snackpacks! :flower:

:wohoo: excitin stuff bella, will u be announcing in here? ill keep a watch out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Best of luck :dust:

xXx

Oh good luck Bella! Been wondering where you were all day!

Good luck Bella-can't wait FX'd for you!!

Helly-couldn't access your chart-don't know if you OV or not. Faint lines could mean you are gearing up or down.

I had a hard time with cm at first too. Best to start everyday now and do for a few months and might not mean anything now after this for a while even if you are confused about types of cm you will start to see the differences in your body during different parts of your cycle.

I can break it down a little but I am still confused about the "sticky" myself. Either I don't get it at all, or I confuse it with dry and/or creamy.

You can tell creamy pretty good b/c of the color, consistancy-it is usually opague and white or tinged other colors (I guess some get a little yellow or pink) and ranges from silky lotiony to erw sorry more clumpy or chunky or pasty I guess.

When checking I have read it is best to take a "pinch" off cervix with two fingers but I can't do that very well so kinda just take a good swipe-if you check it between two fingers that will help you see if it has any EWCM. Watery CM will be clear and "watery" and won't have any stretch-might be very wet. CM and sticky won't have any stretch at all either. EWCM is clear and kinda thick-like egg whites!! Easiest way to tell if it is EW at all for me is to see if it has any stretch. If it doesn't it isn't egg white-but if it stretches your in business! Usually it is creamy for me after AF and then for one day about 5-6 days before OV I get watery. Then the next day, until after I ov I get the EWCM-it starts out just a little bit stretch-maybe only a cm....but then approaching OV gets more abundant and can strech a good deal-inches!

Well nothing about me private anymore but I hope that helps you : )

Bellablu sincerely wishes she had something exciting to say [here]. But it was a bfn...! I most definitely believe I'm losing my mind.. i didn't just imagine these symptoms. For goodness sakes. :cry: It was afternoon urine but still, at 13 dpo you would think it would catch that. So I think I'm outtie this month girls. Sorry for all the excitement for nothing. :shrug: might as well prepare to ride the crimson tide.. she's gonna be here sometime soon. :(

aww bella :hugs: maybe your still too early yet dont give up hun xx

Bella some people I've seen on FF didn't get their BFP until 19DPO. 12 and under is considered EARLY! Normal is anything to 15 I think, something like that. It ain't over until the FAT WITCH SINGS!!!

Helly - the EW CM is like literally eggwhites, if you get some on your finger and then touch your thumb to it and pull apart it normally stretches like some slimy snot!! The creamy is like thicker, it normally looks a milky colour, it doesn't stretch. Sticky I actually know this one, it's like balls of snot, sometimes I find balls when I wipe and it's sticky like if it stuck to you you'd have to flick it to get it off!!! Watery is what it says, it's like water, it's runny and clear. and Dry doesn't tend to be very much of anything! Any other questions ask away!!

just a quick on from me ill read more later and pop back on as just cookng dinner, Im sorry it was BFN hunny. there is still hope. My sisters AF was 1 1/2 weeks late when she got her BFP.

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->