Softcups

Laura I had what looked like an implantation dip (big drop) on 6DPO. I still feel really nauseous this morning and when I noted that and my gassiness (mostly mouth end TMI?? LOL) on my chart it put my early pregnancy points from 72 to 76. It's the nausea that kills me though. With my DD I had it from 1DPO and knew I was pregnant from that! Even when I went to the Dr, after getting a BFP at 3.5 weeks, and got a negative test for the next 2 weeks after my BFP and the Dr told me it was a chemical and to keep trying and I argued with her I was pregnant so she eventually got me to come back when I was 5 weeks and tested and it was TOTALLY BFP lol

Your chart is looking really good Laura!!

thanks hunny. I have loads of cramy CM. i had it yesterday but thought it could have been from the Thrush but that has all gone noe so i have noted that on my chart. Also my right nipple is hurting but not my left :wacko: so i have added that to my chart an i now have 39 points i think. I have had cramping which comes and goes i have noted it but not sure if i should if its not constant. What do you think.

Ok i hope this is it for you hunny. You really deserve it. Thanks for being such a great help to. I drive myself nuts sometimes with all the questions i ask. lol.

xxx

Ooh lots of promising sounding stuff this morning!

All in my head (particulary as I have no idea if / when I ovulated, just for fun Im telling myself I ovulated on CD11 though) but unbelievably stuffy nose, havent been able to breathe through it since Monday or Tuesday, had a tiny spot of blood this morning when I wiped (implantation?), weeing more yesterday but not so bad today. Obviously i can excuse it all if I try, god I hate the two week wait!

Sounds really good Helly!!! Especially the implantation bleed!!!!

Laura I would still note the cramps even if they're not consistent because they are still cramps!!! Whether they come and go or remain it doesn't matter I don't think!!

i have noted them hun. Thank you. Ah im driving myself nuts. i really am. I think this is the worst 2WW ever. I know i OVd due to charting for the first time ever and because of that i know i bedded at the right time. o-1, o and o+1. when normally i just go off my OPKs which means i could have been missing it. Its driving me nuts this 2WW. I JUST WANT TO KNOW!!!!! ARRGGGGGGhhhhhhhhhhhh

I agree, lots of good soundin' stuff this morning :) Wooo. Def. gonna be some new bfp's here shortly!

Preview
GOD I HOPE SO. pllllllleeeeeeaassseeeee let me be on eoff them
[-o<

oooohhhhh some BFP's on the way for def! I have my fxd ladies. Whose testing and when?
Minimin

Laura & Aeisrie-GOOD LUCK!!! Sounds v. promising. What a tough 2ww! Aeisrie-you testing tomorrow???????

I am still making TONS (most ever!) of EWCM but no +opk yet. Think I will prob. OV on Sunday. Wondering if skipping BD today like I'd originally planned and starting Sat. will improve the spermys waiting for the egg? I ALWAYS BD entire week of OV and have never gotten PG. It's hard to skip a chance but wonder if it could help.

By the way this is so dumb but I can't be sure about my s/c being behind pubic bone. It seems like I am pushing it in just like video and it is "locking" beneath bone but not sure why the leaks 1/2 the time.

Minimin I'm not MEANT to be testing until AF which is the 26th but I thought I might test this weekend. I decided I would test this morning if my temp went up, but it dropped below the coverline this morning :(

Hmmmm Titi it sounds like you are doing it right, I mean I don't know if I do it right. I haven't had leaks but as I said I normally push mine up just to make sure it's behind my pelvic bone. Maybe you just need to check it's definitely behind there next time? Just as a trial to see if that is what the problem is or not?

Minimin I'm not MEANT to be testing until AF which is the 26th but I thought I might test this weekend. I decided I would test this morning if my temp went up, but it dropped below the coverline this morning :(

aaisrie- Boo to temp drop! I hope it was something erratic in your temping! Fxd still.
Titi- it is hard to think if you skip you may miss out. DH and I didnt last night and I am left wondering if I should have. I think I read somewhere it takes three months for his :spermy: to be made. Not sure whether :sex: everyday would reduce the number of :spermy: in each :sex: session? Still we only need one little :spermy: to get there!

Minimin

Titi, I found after I had inserted it if I coughed it dropped down a bit so I "shoved it back up" mine only leaked the instant I moved it, so I was worried that it was stuck in the plastic rim and not the cup? But too late now I guess.

Well another wee and another two spots of blood. I never ever bleed between periods, but knowing me all that BDing has caused a cut and thats what it is, but I didnt BD last night!!!

Hi all,
Just wondernig..Whenever me n my husband have intercourse..i feel most of the liquid comes out...would this soft cup stuff help in this???
Where can i get one?

Hi babydreaming, yep that's the point of softcups, they keep em in for up to 12 hours!

You can buy them online, I have no idea about any distributors in India but if you google softcups I am sure somebody would do international delivery. Good luck!

Oh and sorry Minimin I should text on 1 Feb but Im thinking as I have 10 ebay cheapies I may just test daily from next Wednesday lol.

wow i turn my back for a few minutes and i miss loads. lol.

Helly, i have 10 tests at home to.

I have 7 ICs, one clear blue digi a FR and FRER so im well prepared. lol.

Minimi- i think missing one day wont hurt as the sperm stay insidee for 3 days. But i bed ever signle day throughout the whole month when POH is home. Except for when i have AF, and its got me no whee so time to change tactics and bed everother day next cycle i think. lol.

Aaisrie i hope you get a lovely big temp rise tomorrow hunny.

xxx

Stupid question Titi - you are putting it in the right way up?? I just thought of this because the first time I used one I ummmmed and ahhhhhed about which way up it went and figured it went with the baggy down not through the ring?

Minimin well I'm convinced I slept with my mouth open because my friend always has her heating on at night and when I woke up my nose was stuffy, like heating stuffy. So I think if I slept with my mouth open I KNOW temps drop. I temped at 10 to see what the difference was and used the adjuster just to give me a better idea (I didn't chart it though) and my original 8am temp was 36.06 and at 10am using the adjuster said 36.25 which is a big difference. So I think it must have been something stupid like that. When I'm in my own house tonight/tomorrow hopefully it will give me a better idea.

The nausea is starting to wear off, so that's 3 hrs at least of it which is more than I have had

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->