Softcups

Yeah Laura, I have been BDing every day and Im thinking if nothing this month then I should make it every other day next month (he said they were like two hollow coconuts last night haha).

Aaisirie hopefully you are right, just the change in the environment could have caused it.

Had a real stop still til it goes pain a few minutes a go, low down but slightly on the right side. Implantation pain? Oh my word I hate this and I have another week to go yet. OH was winding me up last night, kept saying he had a twinge in his knee etc and that was a definate pregnancy symptom and he must be up the duff as well, sarky git! But its so hard not to symptom spot!

hmm Aaisrie-that is a good question about putting it in right-Dumb me but good point-I will have to check that out.. I always just assumed there was one way-the little bowl way.......will have a look when DH wakes up and I get in there.
BTW-I don't know about you, but if I temp later on in the morning, My temps are WAY higher all the time-I can't even adjust for it. Think it is way more off than just having your mouth open.
Don't fret about one temp drop. Implantation happens 6-12 so it could still be an ID. Also really too soon to be dropping for AF and temps don't have to be high at this point always to be PG-sometimes they are, sometimes not.

WOW BD EVERY Day of month?????? After 14 cycles I would split. We BD every fertile day but has gotten us no where. When DH went for SA they wanted him to abstain for 2-5 days after "clearing out" some no more than 5 days before. So that is why I am wondering if saving some "fresh" ones for OV results in a really good sample!!!!!!

And yes, coughing or, eh hem having "gas" etc. really does disturb the cups!!!!

Ive just ate 2 weetabix, then straight after i cooked me bacon egg beans mushrooms with 2 bread THEN because i still hungry just made a cup of tea and 2 scones :shock: is that a syntom bein hungry? ive just ate 6 chocolate roses too and im sill hungry!!!!!!!!!!!!:wacko:

really dont want to get hopes up :nope:

Helly :rofl: nearly wet myself reading that post.

Titi, oyou supposed to take your temp the same time every morning cause testing later or earlier will effect your temp as even when your sleeping your temp will slowly rise. I think it raises by .1 degree i read somewhere. Dont quote me on that but i don know that it does fluctuate hense why you have to take it the same time every days religiously.

M2K- yeah hungar is a good sign but not sure if it kicks in later on in the 1st TRI. Hope its a good sign for you though. Everyone is different.

Im having quite a relaxed day today.

xxx

Yea Titi your temp goes up as you start to waken in the morning and that's also why you aren't meant to even move in the morning to take your temp, I always keep my thermometre right next to me so I don't have to move to take it. Even sitting up can alter it dramatically. The only reason I temped at 10 was to see what sort of difference I would get adjusting it to see how way off my temp was at 8.

LOL M2K that's hilarious, eating more is a symptom but I'm not sure when it normally kicks in. With my DD it didn't kick in until I was about 8-10 weeks. But as Laura said, everyone is different!

Yes-I always temp every day between 5:30&5:45 am-just meant that the late temp was probably not accurate, even adjusted for you b/c of those reasons.

MMMMMMMMM scones!!!!

OMG Titi that's early! lol I temp at 8 because my DD wakens about 9 - 9:30 so it gives me enough time to catch some more shuteye before she wakens!!

:sad2: spoke too soon. the witch is a bitch... officially out this month.

:wine: :wine: :wine:

Aaisrie-oh wow-then that is not as late as I though. See if I took my temp around ten it would be 5 hours late, lol! Yes I am early to bed & early to rise.

So sorry Bella-that sucks.

Oh bella :hugs: :hugs: hugs: im so so sorry hunny. I was so convinced it was your turn. Enjoy a glass of wine for me tonight. No doubt ill be joining you next week.

I do my temps at 5:30 every morning to. As i work shifts and have to be earlier sometime and late others ai though that would be the best time.

xxx

Oh Bella I'm so sorry. I'll start sending you babydust now for your next cycle x

Oh Bella Im so sorry :(

Titi it was only to see how big the discrepancy was :) Hopefully it won't go down more tomorrow

girls, i have now got one major head ache and i mean really bad. like when i was on clomid last month. Its horrible. just stated crying cause OH raised his voice to me and im fallling asleep sitting on the lap top. lol.

Will add these to FF now i think. lol.

xxx

Sorry bella :hugs:

i think i just being a greedy MOO! :lol:

Im having cramps like AF cramps but cant be AF cus i only on cd18? maybe she is comming for me early, or maybe it something promising, i dont no, im bored of symtom spotting because it i probably all in my head! :wacko:

:dust:

xXx

haven't been on in a while as OH and i have been so busy trying to relax and enjoy BD'ing.. for the last three days we've been going on little dates and spending our days together as he had those days off work miraculously, worked out because in the four days he's off (including today) i'm predicted to O! very upset because i swear i set my alarm for 8:30 to use my CBFM so i got up, poas and turned on the damn machine and turns out i was an hour too early, so now i'm going to have to hold my pee until 11:30 to get an accurate reading.. today is the day i'm supposed to O so it's very frustrating.
anyways, big hugs to you bella, we all know how you're feeling right now and your time is coming :)

Hi girls. How's everyone doing?
So sorry Bella. FXed for a Feb BFP.
I'm already impatient and only 2-3 DPO !! Already symptom spotting what a laugh!! Could stop eating last night and my boobs are sensitive and nipples are sore!! I know I can't possibly be displaying symptoms just yet but still furiously googling every little thing pmsl!!

Thank you girls. You are all seriously lifesavers, (or sanity savers) at the very least :hugs: ... AF is being brutal :( must be because I taunted her by thinkin she wasn't going to show.. No amount of medicine is making me feel less... yuck.

Mamaxm- That's awesome that you're getting quality time with your OH :) That's always nice, especially the timing of it all! Enjoy it :) :hugs:

Mommy2Kian- You never know :) AF cramps are not always a bad thing, especially if you don't usually get her early! I feel you with the symptom spotting. I don't get bored with it though, just crazy :D

Laura- I'm sorry about the headache :( I hope you're feeling much better! But + for adding some points to FF right ;)

Aaisrie- thanks doll, it's alright. It will happen eventually, i hope :shrug:

Helly- Thanks :hugs:

Do you guys ever wonder if it will ever happen? Not trying to be a downer, but ya know.. DH and I are young and healthy.. and now we're almost to the point that we need to see doctors about it. I'm just worried cuz DH's job he worked around radiation alot overseas.. I really really hope it didn't ruin him :( But.. Either way I'm just gonna keep trying! What else can ya do. There are alot of women out there who have been trying for longer than 9/10 months that are still being optimistic. *sighs*

On a lighter note.. I drank one for each of you last night... Which contributes to the headache I'm plagued with today :dohh: :) My own fault. But it was fun..

Bella I'm glad you have some PMA going on over there, even if it's lined with bitter disdain! I really hope next month is yours. And yes it's hard, this is only my 5th cycle and it's driving me nuts, especially because I fell with my DD the first time so I thought it would be that easy again and here I am 1early MC and still trying.... I got a BFN this morning but I'm only 10DPO so I'm trying to stay positive... which isn't really working very well...

Awh Aaisrie, that is way early. I def. wouldn't count yourself out yet, not at only 10 dpo! ALOT of women don't get their BFP's that early, especially if you had a late implanter ;) ... Keep trying to stay positive. Hope for the best and prepare for the worst. And I understand. 5 months is when I started to get really fed up with it.. because they make you think it's so easy. I don't know what it feels like to be pregnant though, so I don't have much to go off of :shrug: .. At least you know it's possible for ya, for sure :flower: thats a good thing. & Thank you, I hope so too! I can't wait. :happydance:

That's true but at the same time it makes you wonder MORE - if it worked before, what's different now? Ya know.... It's hard to explain... Yea I'm really frustrated because I want it so badly (I know you do too!) and it just feels like it's never gonna happen...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->