Softcups

oh fingers crossed you get the same result this time round hunny. im 9DPO so still 9 days away until AF due. xx

ok girls, im probably jumping the gun here but ive allowed myself to et a little excited. Iv got a cold sore, which i havent had in about 2 years. So..... my mind wonders and i start googling and it sayd that old sores are comming in early pregnancy as the immune system is lowered. Oh i shouldnt do this to myself.

xxx

Glad you had a nice weekend Laura - I'm not doing good. Started getting AF-type cramps today... think it's gonna be all over in the next 24hrs

oh hunny thats not good. :hugs: But your not due for a few days are you. I have read many a women getting AF cramps when they get there BFP. When are you actually due?

Any comments on my cold sore or am i wishful thinking? :haha:

xxx

just has a look at your chart hun. Your temp shot back up today. any chance the dip yesterday could have been an implantation dip?

TTC4 good luck for thursday how exciting :flower:

and laura heres hoping thats a good sign!!!!!!!!! :flower:

Dont lose hope yet hun, it eint over till she arrives! chin up sweety :flower:

Well, I think I just gave up the first genuine smile all day :) Good to see some new symptoms here! Laura, Awesome that you had a great weekend with your OH. I actually read something about cold sores related to pregnancy :happydance: I hope that it is a sign, that would be amazing! I'm excited for you :hugs:

Mommy2Kian & TTC4- Can't wait to hear results from your testing, *crosses fingers* .. I wanna see those flashy little BFP's all over the screen of this thread..!

Aaisrie- :hugs: I hope AF stays away this month darling.. :flower:

thanks bellablu. I really really hope so. Ive been TTC for way too long now. Starting to loose faith.
Oh forgot to say i had a dream last night. I was pregnant with twins and had it cofirmed by bloods that my HCG levels were low and that i may loose one or both. I dont know who it ended but i remember in my dream that i felt happy and confident that they would be ok.

Are you OK today bella? :hugs:

xxx

just read back and realised my spelling is s**t, sorry girls just getting excited and typing soooo quick. :hah:

xxx

Laura- my typing is abysmal too!- I didnt notice yours was all over the place so it cant be too bad babe.

I'm fed up as BBT and CBFM is all over the place. The former is still around 36.2 or lower and the latter has been reading MEDIUM for the past week or more. I am CD16 and normally would OV CD17 but with MC not sure. Am fed up with waiting about not knowing!arrggghh DH and i have ahd a few arguments as to BDing as it is starting to become rather formulaic :cry: but on a good note we are still TTC.

Loads of ladies looking like they have good symptoms. I have all my fingers and toes crossed for you.

Bellablu- I am sorry the stupid cow got you! Lots of hugs and love to you.

Titi- Keep us posted. I hope the little one is ok.

:dust: to you all.

hey girls. are any of you having or had like a white lotiony cm, while a bit watery at the same time? sorry probs not making much sense but cant find anything really on googling it thanks x
mini hunny i dont know much about those monitors but hope it sorts itself out for you
gl everyone :dust:

oh minimi hunny, im sorry your all over the place at the min. My temps ranged from 36.2-36.3 until after ov and then they slowly started going up. Day after ov went up to 36.4 so still not a reallt dramatc rise. I hope you get your high on your CBFM tomorrow.

Confused. the CM your describing i had it yesterda and bucket loads of it. Its gone to sticky today so i havent got a claue what it means. sorry i cant be of more help.

xxx

Thanks Laura! Last month (dec- where I got my :bfp:) I had no highs and went straight to peak so I have some hope. We are still :sex: as much as we can!

Watert and lotiony CM sounds like something I had last month after OV??? How many days post OV are you Confused27?

thanks laura hopefully a good sign lol mini im 5 or 6 dpo hun x

oooh just checked my chart Confused27 and I had creamy/watery CM around 7-10DPO last cycle. Good luck honey!
Minimin

:D thanks mini hunny good luck to you too :dust:
i havent had this before, i lso had some cramping 2 days ago and a stiff neck last night, but i do this every month and get myself all excited trying very hard not to this time as the witch always comes, and anyway every month i think oh it might be this month, but i dont feel like that this time i feel like im out already lol

Good luck Confused27- PMA all the way please! :p

Good Girl! Keep your chin up! We wont let the :witch: get us down- hey thats a good idea for a new thread :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->